What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

pac pac pac lac lac lac dac dac dac I cannot tolerate the perpetual ignorance and nonsense displayed by your endless flippant rants you should see a shrink try dr phil he is very good with incoherent illiterates like you don't you have nothing better to do in life than nagging ppl to death like a bi tch or a bi sexual I don't know and I don't care just get outta my hair you inconsiderate idiot who speaks Spanglish like a dumb wetback from east los always begging for a piecemeal I wish one day your American daddy will accidentally drop a bomb on your head and say sorry and see how you feel about killing you stupid dumb ****

Before it was discovered in 1968 that oil reserves might be found under the sea near the Senkakus islands...the islands are undisputed. Taiwanese maps doesn't show those Islands as Taiwanese territory.

defense.jpg

After the discovery of possible oil deposits...the Taiwanese begin to include the Senkakus in their maps.

The View from Taiwan: Paper on Parade: The Diaoyutai Islands on Taiwan’s Official Maps: Pre- and Post-1971

"This research report is the first to present irrefutable evidence of the ROC government’s change of position from excluding to including the Diaoyutai Islands in the ROC’s territory in the early 1970s. The evidence lies in cartographic information produced by the ROC government before the 1970s, which had always tacitly assumed that the Diaoyutai Islands were part of the Ryukyu Islands, not under the ROC’s sovereign control. Not until 1971 and 1972 did the Taiwanese government modify official maps—such as national atlases, military topographic maps, and maps in national textbooks—labelling the Diaoyutai Islands as part of Taiwan or using the “Taiwanese name” (i.e., Diaoyutai Islands, Tiaoyutai Islets) to identify these islands."

Before the shooting incident...accepted boundary is midway of Orchid Island (Taiwan) and Mavudis Island.

defense.jpg

Taiwan's Combined Service Forces 1975 Map recognizing that the border of Taiwan and Philippines is the Bashi Channel. See the dotted and dash line.

After the shooting incident...unilaterally and illegally appropriating for itself the Philippine EEZ around the Batanes Islands through the provisional boundary.

taiwan-philippines-thought-leaders-20130529.jpg

I didn't want to respond, but I can't leave without pointing out the blatant flaws in all of your arguments. you left out about 90% of the whole history of Senkaku/ diaoyudao, which I don't feel like educating you on. Don't act like you are informed, it does not become you, not even close.

I didn't want to respond, but I can't leave without pointing out the blatant flaws in all of your arguments. you left out about 90% of the whole history of Senkaku/ diaoyudao, which I don't feel like educating you on. Don't act like you are informed, it does not become you, not even close.

Oh please you people just can't accept your own failure just admitted already you people are wrong taiwan EZZ can not be bigger because again the Philippines is a Archipelago its in ULCOS too so your the one who should learn something

Too bad Chiang is not Mao, he is not capable to keep that country together, otherwise he would not have lost the civil war.

Since the day that Chiang has installed his government in Nanjing, yet he cannot stop the decentralization of China by the warlords, the fate of KMT was already sealed, they were destined to be overthrown by the much stronger CPC.

Chiang used proxies and covert actions to spread the authority of the central government, often getting warlords to fight against the Soviets and Japanese. By his actions he managed to get thousands of White Russian (invaders) and Soviet troops killed in Xinjiang. He assigned warlords to kill each other and foreign enemies off, when Chiang awarded titles to Ma Zhongying and Ma Hushan and played them off against the pro Soviet warlords Jin Shuren and Sheng Shicai, their actions in Xinjiang resulted in thousands of Russian deaths and the crushing of the First East Turkestan Republic.

Chiang supported Pandatsang Rapga's Tibet Improvement Party and his Tibetan Khamba army with covert funds and supplies against the Dalai Lama. He even was going to sign a treaty with the Hunza Mir and reinstate the relationship between Hunza and China like it was during the Qing dynasty.

While the war against Japan was going on, Chiang used the Ma warlords against Sheng Shicai and his Soviet backers. He managed to take the Gansu corridor for the central government and infiltrate entire divisions from the central government's army and Ma Bufang's army into Xinjiang and force Sheng Shicai to remove all Soviet soldiers from the province. That is how Xinjiang came under central government rule again in 1943. He also convinced Ma Bufang to send entire divisions to fight against the Japanese and the Soviet and Uyghur armies in the Ili Rebellion. Ma Bufang also fought against the British backed Tibetan army.

The other Ma warlord like Ma Hongbin was sent to Suiyuan to fight the Japanese. The Beitashan incident was entirely fought by the Ma warlord army against the Mongolians and Soviets.

Chiang backed the VNQDD against French Indochina and after World War 2 he forced France to give up all its extraterriotiral rights and concessions in China in exchange for withdrawing from north Indochina. And he didn't do it with the central government's army. He ordered the warlord Long Yun from Yunnan to send his army into Indochina, and after they entered indochina Chiang unseated Long from power and the central government took conrol of the province. At the same time he managed to expel France from China.

Chiang liked using proxies and strategies to double cross his enemies and play warlords off against foreigners. He didn't want to waste his own soldiers fighting the warlords when he could get them to fight against foreign powers.

If there was no CCP insurgency, Chiang could have sent the entire central government's army and the Ma warlords army and drive the Soviet Union out from Xinjiang and Mongolia and retake Tibet with Pandatsang Rapga. If promised the entire Mongolia as their sphere of influence, the Ma warlords would not hesitate to fight, better them than the Soviets in charge there.

Chiang used proxies and covert actions to spread the authority of the central government, often getting warlords to fight against the Soviets and Japanese. By his actions he managed to get thousands of White Russian (invaders) and Soviet troops killed in Xinjiang. He assigned warlords to kill each other and foreign enemies off, when Chiang awarded titles to Ma Zhongying and Ma Hushan and played them off against the pro Soviet warlords Jin Shuren and Sheng Shicai, their actions in Xinjiang resulted in thousands of Russian deaths and the crushing of the First East Turkestan Republic.

Chiang supported Pandatsang Rapga's Tibet Improvement Party and his Tibetan Khamba army with covert funds and supplies against the Dalai Lama. He even was going to sign a treaty with the Hunza Mir and reinstate the relationship between Hunza and China like it was during the Qing dynasty

While the war against Japan was going on, Chiang used the Ma warlords against Sheng Shicai and his Soviet backers. He managed to take the Gansu corridor for the central government and infiltrate entire divisions from the central government's army and Ma Bufang's army into Xinjiang and force Sheng Shicai to remove all Soviet soldiers from the province. That is how Xinjiang came under central government rule again in 1943. He also convinced Ma Bufang to send entire divisions to fight against the Japanese and the Soviet and Uyghur armies in the Ili Rebellion. Ma Bufang also fought against the British backed Tibetan army.

The other Ma warlord like Ma Hongbin was sent to Suiyuan to fight the Japanese. The Beitashan incident was entirely fought by the Ma warlord army against the Mongolians and Soviets.

Chiang backed the VNQDD against French Indochina and after World War 2 he forced France to give up all its extraterriotiral rights and concessions in China in exchange for withdrawing from north Indochina. And he didn't do it with the central government's army. He ordered the warlord Long Yun from Yunnan to send his army into Indochina, and after they entered indochina Chiang unseated Long from power and the central government took conrol of the province. At the same time he managed to expel France from China.

Chiang liked using proxies and strategies to double cross his enemies and play warlords off against foreigners. He didn't want to waste his own soldiers fighting the warlords when he could get them to fight against foreign powers.

If there was no CCP insurgency, Chiang could have sent the entire central government's army and the Ma warlords army and drive the Soviet Union out from Xinjiang and Mongolia and retake Tibet with Pandatsang Rapga. If promised the entire Mongolia as their sphere of influence, the Ma warlords would not hesitate to fight, better them than the Soviets in charge there.

Indeed! very interesting! you brought live back to this thread. But, chiang still lost the big one, when he did poured his soldiers into the real fight , they all defected to CCP thinking they can become heros and warlords; or, they thought they defected for a better future.. bet they didn't see the cultural revolution coming..

Gotta give Mao credit for being smarter than Chiang, covertly, maybe chiang got scared by the Jian Nan Incident

Chiang supported Pandatsang Rapga's Tibet Improvement Party and his Tibetan Khamba army with covert funds and supplies against the Dalai Lama. He even was going to sign a treaty with the Hunza Mir and reinstate the relationship between Hunza and China like it was during the Qing dynasty.

Too bad, the betrayal of Outer Mongolia will be stayed forever with his incompetence.

PRC was founded after the independence of Outer Mongolia, while Mao managed to hold Xinjiang and Xizang together.

So there is no excuse for KMT and their supporters. Why you guys can't be like Martin? He is a Taiwanese member with a KMT family background, while he got 100% respect from us the Mainland members here.

Too bad, the betrayal of Outer Mongolia will be stayed forever with his incompetence.

PRC was founded after the independence of Outer Mongolia, while Mao managed to hold Xinjiang and Xizang together.

So there is no excuse for KMT and their supporters. Why you guys can't be like Martin? He is a Taiwanese member with a KMT family background, while he got 100% respect from us the Mainland members here.

What do you mean be like martin? We are individuals with unique thinking and beliefs. I am not speaking for KMT, but I am critical of Mao's approach to "freedom" and "class struggle." He was more ruthless than the Japs that raped Nanking. But, no one from China will ever acknowledge that, b/c CCP won't allow it. Why can't you be more critical of the stuff CCP feeds the people? Do you really think Tiananmen were a bunch of hooligans with no aim in life?

p.s., the only excuse CCP gave for exterminating the Falungon was based on isolated incidents of suicides. For the most part, Falungon philosophy preaches peace and health. What's wrong with that? The only reason that got cracked down was that their membership exceeded that of CCP.

KMT didn't loose outer Mongolia. Outer mongolia became independent before the KMT and Chiang took power. Zhang Zuolin was assigned the task of reconquering Outer Mongolia from Baron Roman von Ungern Sternberg but he refused to obey the Beiyang governments orders and then the Soviets moved in. The Soviets then stationed tons of soldiers in Xinjiang. Chiang and Ma Bufang sent soldiers to fight the Mongols, look up Beitashan Incident.

Chiang managed to retake Xinjiang from the Soviet backed warlord Sheng Shicai and forced the Soviets out I explained that already.

What do you mean be like martin? We are individuals with unique thinking and beliefs. I am not speaking for KMT, but I am critical of Mao's approach to "freedom" and "class struggle." He was more ruthless than the Japs that raped Nanking. But, no one from China will ever acknowledge that, b/c CCP won't allow it. Why can't you be more critical of the stuff CCP feeds the people? Do you really think Tiananmen were a bunch of hooligans with no aim in life?

p.s., the only excuse CCP gave for exterminating the Falungon was based on isolated incidents of suicides. For the most part, Falungon philosophy preaches peace and health. What's wrong with that? The only reason that got cracked down was that their membership exceeded that of CCP.

Yeah, Mao was more ruthless than the Imperial Japanese, typical KMT losers' logic.

KMT didn't loose outer Mongolia. Outer mongolia became independent before the KMT and Chiang took power. Zhang Zuolin was assigned the task of reconquering Outer Mongolia from Baron Roman von Ungern Sternberg but he refused to obey the Beiyang governments orders and then the Soviets moved in. The Soviets then stationed tons of soldiers in Xinjiang. Chiang and Ma Bufang sent soldiers to fight the Mongols, look up Beitashan Incident.

Chiang managed to retake Xinjiang from the Soviet backed warlord Sheng Shicai and forced the Soviets out I explained that already.

It doesn't matter, he and his cronies have first signed the treaty with USSR and admitted the sovereignty of Outer Mongolia, they have screwed up everything!!!

If they didn't do that, Mao would have took Outer Mongolia from Stalin just like he took the Dongbei provinces back from USSR which was at the control of the Soviets during that time.

Yeah, Mao was more ruthless than the Imperial Japanese, typical KMT losers' logic.

It doesn't matter, he and his cronies have first signed the treaty with USSR and admitted the sovereignty of Outer Mongolia, they have screwed up everything!!!

If they didn't do that, Mao would have took Outer Mongolia from Stalin just like he took the Dongbei provinces back from USSR which was at the control of the Soviets during that time.

Outer Mongolia had a fully functioning government set up and was majority Mongol with hundreds of thousands of Red Army soldiers stationed there. Manchuria was majority Han who outnumbered the Red Army by millions and the puppet pro Japanese government would hardly work for the Soviet Union.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.TAB1.2.GIF

All you gotta do is muster up the courage to type in "cultural revolution" in Google, and you will find the truth about Mao. It is not my logic (actually logic is the universal truth, and therefore should not be the object of a possessive pronoun), it is simply truth recorded in history. Mao killed seven times as many Chinese as the japs did. Despite the victories he has scored, which was not possible without the defection of KMT troops, he is not god as portrayed by CCP, your government. You suffer from what I call the "Bubble" syndrome. Even though you are an expatriate you are afraid to cross the invisible boundaries the CCP has indelibly etched into your psyche, which they are excellent at doing, just like Chiang was before Taiwan truly became democratic. Thus, you live in a bubble that you carry wherever you went, unwittingly blocking out new ideas that could violate the tenets burned into your soul growing up in red china. I would urge you to lose the bubble while you are young, before it is too late.

I noticed the mainlanders like to talk tough, as though you embrace violence, but I bet most of you have never seen violence in your lives. I spent half of my life in Montebello (East Los Angeles), where gangs kill for no reason, and I have lost friends and relatives to senseless violence, and I truly detest it, and I can confidently say those who have experienced violence will not embrace the values of a killer like Mao, unless you are truly evil.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.TAB1.2.GIF

All you gotta do is muster up the courage to type in "cultural revolution" in Google, and you will find the truth about Mao. It is not my logic (actually logic is the universal truth, and therefore should not be the object of a possessive pronoun), it is simply truth recorded in history. Mao killed seven times as many Chinese as the japs did. Despite the victories he has scored, which was not possible without the defection of KMT troops, he is not god as portrayed by CCP, your government. You suffer from what I call the "Bubble" syndrome. Even though you are an expatriate you are afraid to cross the invisible boundaries the CCP has indelibly etched into your psyche, which they are excellent at doing, just like Chiang was before Taiwan truly became democratic. Thus, you live in a bubble that you carry wherever you went, unwittingly blocking out new ideas that could violate the tenets burned into your soul growing up in red china. I would urge you to lose the bubble while you are young, before it is too late.

I noticed the mainlanders like to talk tough, as though you embrace violence, but I bet most of you have never seen violence in your lives. I spent half of my life in Montebello (East Los Angeles), where gangs kill for no reason, and I have lost friends and relatives to senseless violence, and I truly detest it, and I can confidently say those who have experienced violence will not embrace the values of a killer like Mao, unless you are truly evil.

Mao was no god, and he made many mistakes, and he is still 100 times better than you KMT losers.

Labelled CPC as the "Yellow Russians", then let's see who is the true Yellow Russians.

HdWnkkW.jpg

ppK3FuD.jpg

ppJvDQk.jpg

Did Mao's son marry a Russian woman and bastardize their bloodline? :omghaha:

No wonder these KMT mongrels all died at early age.

4wnFIBF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom