What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

More detail report of the incident I can find in open authority source

Some facts of the incident

Incident happened at 43 nautical miles east of Balintang Island according to BFAR
Incident happened at 170 nautical miles south of Taiwan according Taiwan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs

There are 32 bullet holes in the fishing trawler according to Taiwanese Coast Guard

MCS3001 is a bigger ship that of the Fishing Trawler (Structural Fact)

MCS3001 fire warning shot at bow first, then fire at the fishing trawler compartment. (According to Philippine Coast Guard)

65 years old Taiwanese Fisherman die in the incident (Commonly acknowledged facts)

MCS3001 personnel attempted to board the Fishing Trawler, so assume a dingy or rubber speed boat was used (According to Philippine coast guard)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is the know fact from both authority

Known fact on boarding a ship

When a naval vessel want to board and search a vessel. The naval vessel will launch a motorized dingy or a "Motor-launch" contain a boarding party. Which usually carry assorted firearm. The boarding team usually consist a Helmsman, a Mechanic and a Master at Arms.

At that moment, the naval vessel will announce their intention over the radio (Or megaphone if they are close enough) and will use light signal to signal their intention. The Naval vessel will send out said message

"This is XXX war ship, stop or heave to and prepare to be boarded"

If target ship stopped, then the boarding party will use the launch and approach the target ship.

If the target did not stopped, the navy ship is then reiterated the instruction. With the warning of "We are carrying live ammunition"

If the target again refuse to stop. A warning shot is fire from Naval Ship main weapon, across bow (To be exact, 5 degree across bow)

If the target still refuse to stop, the next appropriate step is to fire on the engine to disable it.

If the target ship at any point shown aggression, and depend on the level of aggression, the naval vessel can use lethal force and destroy the target vessel.

This is how US Coast Guard board ship in open ocean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your ships are antigue ,your economy sucks, your people not as educated as Taiwanese, you are no match , if I were your president I apologize tomorow

hahahahahahaha you so far from the true

Philippine economy to grow 6.2 pct in 2013: UN report
Iconic Rolls-Royce sets sights on PHL, 'Asia's rising star'
Stellar performance for PH economy in 2013, 2014 to name a few

about our ship well yes but new ones are on the way

Japan loan to own 10 ships brand new
S. Korea 2 new Frigates plus new 12 fighters
New weapons and new equipment coming from Italy, Britain, German, Poland and Israel

Makes me laugh you don't know while the rest of the world knows hahahahaha your so stupid :omghaha:

:rofl:

More detail report of the incident I can find in open authority source

Some facts of the incident

Incident happened at 43 nautical miles east of Balintang Island according to BFAR
Incident happened at 170 nautical miles south of Taiwan according Taiwan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs

There are 32 bullet holes in the fishing trawler according to Taiwanese Coast Guard

MCS3001 is a bigger ship that of the Fishing Trawler (Structural Fact)

MCS3001 fire warning shot at bow first, then fire at the fishing trawler compartment. (According to Philippine Coast Guard)

65 years old Taiwanese Fisherman die in the incident (Commonly acknowledged facts)

MCS3001 personnel attempted to board the Fishing Trawler, so assume a dingy or rubber speed boat was used (According to Philippine coast guard)

Above is the know fact from both authority

Known fact on boarding a ship

When a naval vessel want to board and search a vessel. The naval vessel will launch a motorized dingy or a "Motor-launch" contain a boarding party. Which usually carry assorted firearm. The boarding team usually consist a Helmsman, a Mechanic and a Master at Arms.

At that moment, the naval vessel will announce their intention over the radio (Or megaphone if they are close enough) and will use light signal to signal their intention. The Naval vessel will send out said message

"This is XXX war ship, stop or heave to and prepare to be boarded"

If target ship stopped, then the boarding party will use the launch and approach the target ship.

If the target did not stopped, the navy ship is then reiterated the instruction. With the warning of "We are carrying live ammunition"

If the target again refuse to stop. A warning shot is fire from Naval Ship main weapon, across bow (To be exact, 5 degree across bow)

If the target still refuse to stop, the next appropriate step is to fire on the engine to disable it.

If the target ship at any point shown aggression, and depend on the level of aggression, the naval vessel can use lethal force and destroy the target vessel.

This is how US Coast Guard board ship in open ocean.

The Philippines is a Third World country. They do not follow US Coast Guard procedures. You are in the wrong thread.

Show me the part in the US Coast Guard handbook where it says fire 52 large-caliber rounds at unarmed fishermen in a small wooden boat that is within the fishermen country's own 200-mile EEZ.

New weapons and new equipment coming from Italy, Britain, German, Poland and Israel

Makes me laugh you don't know while the rest of the world knows hahahahaha your so stupid :omghaha:

LOL economic rising star in export bananas and beg southeast asia countries to give your women job as maids I agreed

But it takes basic common sense to know that they are overmatched, these guys have no logic and common sense. They act according with their ego and pride.

Filipinos used to be wealthier than Japan after WWII. By the 60s, they were surpassed by Japan. By the 70s, they were surpassed by Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. But they were still confident that they were wealthier than China. In early-mid 2000s, they were surpassed by China. Now, they are full of confidence as they are still wealthier than Vietnam and India. With India's current economic growth, they will soon surpass Philippines in GDP per capita. Its sad that Philippine are now to be about more poor than Indians though a couple of generations ago, they were wealthier than even Japan itself. This is an example of how the colonialists were right about the natives do not how the necessities to govern themselves. They are better off being govern by a foreign power.

in Southeast asia philipine is considered a failed state period, soon even Cambodia will employ pinoys as maids

But it takes basic common sense to know that they are overmatched, these guys have no logic and common sense. They act according with their ego and pride.

Filipinos used to be wealthier than Japan after WWII. By the 60s, they were surpassed by Japan. By the 70s, they were surpassed by Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. But they were still confident that they were wealthier than China. In early-mid 2000s, they were surpassed by China. Now, they are full of confidence as they are still wealthier than Vietnam and India. With India's current economic growth, they will soon surpass Philippines in GDP per capita. Its sad that Philippine are now to be about more poor than Indians though a couple of generations ago, they were wealthier than even Japan itself. This is an example of how the colonialists were right about the natives do not how the necessities to govern themselves. They are better off being govern by a foreign power.

Oh please that's just racist idiotic reason why you guys making your own manifest destiny you people are as backward in though as if you guys are in the middle ages have you seen the news lately that philippines is one of the best economies in the world right now please you just a other Imperialist warmongering racist stupid political/Economic analysis wanna be! And terrible historian too and as poor as Indian? other wrong made up fact, first India is on of the top economies in fact its on its way to become a major global economic in 30 to 50 years its going to be a major economic power house it actual china who is declining Please you people can't even tell your own areas you have the nerve to talk $hat about people you know little or nothing about while the real crime here is you stealing and claiming other peoples land and Resources all you racist Imperial nazi wanna be Chinese are all Criminals you people are just making enemies of all the weaker states because you think you can take them well your surely mistaken if i were you i should wait for the investigation all dirty racist warmongers should live in the real world for a change.

LOL economic rising star in export bananas and beg southeast asia countries to give your women job as maids I agreed

in Southeast asia philipine is considered a failed state period

Oh please! you don't even know that word please stop using words that you don't even know it makes you looks stupid :coffee:

plus you can't even Spell right i mean Philippine? really its Philippines idiot you can't even do that right? and you love to talk stereotypes what china exports? Cheap poorly made and dangerous goods (which true) and women who love to give blow jobs for $2 and $5 or $ for $ex10 a season after a good massage all over the world say your mom send you your allowance yet i guess banks don't accept dirty ho money hahahahahaha :omghaha: maid's and banana's are honesty clean work and products while your products are unclean and disgusting and unfit for people but your less of a people so its ok your people is every bodies ho's anyway! all around the world there is a sex den chinatown even in chinatown (see racist rants are not fun think before you type oh you have none of that) :omghaha:

Filipino economy is based on remittance. Just like China is base on manufacturing and India is base on IT.

The Philippines is a Third World country. They do not follow US Coast Guard procedures. You are in the wrong thread.

Show me the part in the US Coast Guard handbook where it says fire 52 large-caliber rounds at unarmed fishermen in a small wooden boat that is within the fishermen country's own 200-mile EEZ.

dude, I only list the facts, how to interpret it is up to anyone's own imagination. You can say whatever you want that does not change the fact that I listed, which simply because they are facts, you pick the wrong post to devalue and argue.

Filipino economy is based on remittance. Just like China is base on manufacturing and India is base on IT.

Well so what? its not we have a lot of people in china and taiwan we have a lot of places 11 million filipinos work overseas tell me why is that a bad thing in a global economy? and other we are rebuilding our industries here thanks to china's decline as the world factory and its not just us and India is making their own mark on Industries as well so what's your point please read and think before you type or your just other Imperial chinese?

the only country all their women have to go work oversea and all their men stay at home :omghaha:and he said his country is asia economic rising star hahaha

Wow i though that was your country giving the world its daily blow jobs and 2 mins of $ex at the local chinatowns hahahaha :omghaha:

dude, I only list the facts, how to interpret it is up to anyone's own imagination. You can say whatever you want that does not change the fact that I listed, which simply because they are facts, you pick the wrong post to devalue and argue.

Third world i think this guy is leaving in the cave we no longer a third world country its newly industrialized country now along with Brazil and Mexico etc its long list i think this morons don't understand anything only what they are told and allowed to have.

Wow you just told me about your mother and sisters tell me did you kiss your mother on mothers day? Did she smells funny or you love cum too? :omghaha:

:offpost:for the non chinese Imperials please lets all go back to topic and leave this morons to deal with their idiocy

You have been reported. You should be banned soon. No need to make this personal attacks when discuss in this forum.

the only country all their women have to go work oversea and all their men stay at home :omghaha:and he said his country is asia economic rising star hahaha

Truth hurt him so much that he have to resort to personal attacks. This guy will be banned soon.

You have been reported. You should be banned soon. No need to make this personal attacks when discuss in this forum.

Truth hurt him so much that he have to resort to personal attacks. This guy will be banned soon.

Wow am just responding to racist comments now you people reports me so what? please i have a life unlike you i respond to attacks i only attack when attack by other people please cry me a river if you want me to stop you people all of you chinese imperials have to civil calling us name and crying foul when your losing is just so typical of all of you people besides you people started it in the first place is so typical of you people its almost a program what sore losers you people are typical sore losers can't take hit while first one to hit katarantadohan yan! In my language

gen2new.jpg

The Guang Ta Hsin 28 fishing boat is shown at a harbor in Taiwan before it allegedly came under fire from Philippine Coast Guard personnel on a BFAR vessel (lower photo) patrolling in waters off Batanes.

gen2new.jpg

The Guang Ta Hsin 28 fishing boat is shown at a harbor in Taiwan before it allegedly came under fire from Philippine Coast Guard personnel on a BFAR vessel (lower photo) patrolling in waters off Batanes.

See small ship big ship do the math typical chinese racist warmongers i don't know i bother you people have no brains anyway otherwise this would never happen

Wow am just responding to racist comments now you people reports me so what? please i have a life unlike you i respond to attacks i only attack when attack by other people please cry me a river if you want me to stop you people all of you chinese imperials have to civil calling us name and crying foul when your losing is just so typical of all of you people besides you people started it in the first place is so typical of you people its almost a program what sore losers you people are typical sore losers can't take hit while first one to hit katarantadohan yan! In my language

I never made any attacks against you except discuss the topic. But you make personal attacks. Hope you say sorry before you are banned.

I never made any attacks against you except discuss the topic. But you make personal attacks. Hope you say sorry before you are banned.

Oh please so typical of your people to say i guess calling my people maids and exporters of banana's saying we are a third world etc are not personal attacks to you? and your kind? and you have the nerve to complain! typical just typical cry me a rive oh better yet as we say in the Philippines even if you cry me rocks or blood your still the criminal here! the nerve of you and your kind to complain while you start firing your mouths like crazy and your got hit you! complain sore lose get a life a real one if you can't take it anymore be somewhere else. gago ka ba sermonan mo pa ako tang ina mo that's my apology stick up your @$$

Oh please so typical of your people to say i guess calling my people maids and exporters of banana's saying we are a third world etc are not personal attacks to you? and your kind? and you have the nerve to complain! typical just typical cry me a rive oh better yet as we say in the Philippines even if you cry me rocks or blood your still the criminal here! the nerve of you and your kind to complain while you start firing your mouths like crazy and your got hit you! complain sore lose get a life a real one if you can't take it anymore be somewhere else. gago ka ba sermonan mo pa ako tang ina mo that's my apology stick up your @$$

You will be ignore from now on.

Back
Top Bottom