What's new

Taiwan Armed Forces

*Flygirl*

:wub:

need i remind you two that jets and ships make good pictures but in the end it is the grunts on the ground that ultimately win the war!!!

Just remember who rescues your butts when things go south - "First in, last out"

*SAR was my duty
tkexersvR2586.jpg

*I don't know if you've talked to him, but SvenSvensonov is PDF's US Navy guy. Ex-submariner, electronic-warfare officer, and some other "stuff."

Smart dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Flygirl*

:wub:

Just remember who rescues your butts when things go south - "First in, last out"

*SAR was my duty
tkexersvR2586.jpg

*I don't know if you've talked to him, but SvenSvensonov is PDF's US Navy guy. Ex-submariner, electronic-warfare officer, and some other "stuff."

Smart dude.
@Technogaianist , maam I rest my case! No I havent had the privilege talking to him. I do hope in the future though! Impressive a lady pilot!!! (well someone has to do the easy job! I am just joking maam!)

Last edited:
@Technogaianist , maam I rest my case! No I havent had the privilege talking to him. I do hope in the future though! Impressive a lady pilot!!! (well someone has to do the easy job! I am just joking maam!)

lol, easy job indeed.

tho i have a feeling she's more than just a pilot, probably more in the intelligence wing. ;)

lol, easy job indeed.

tho i have a feeling she's more than just a pilot, probably more in the intelligence wing. ;)
Hey @Nihonjin1051 buddy, we have a saying in the Army, Muscles Are Required, Intelligence not Essential, hence MARINE!!!! does the INTELLIGENCE part fall in that criteria !??! I hope there are no Marines around hahahahahahaha!!!

Hey @Nihonjin1051 buddy, we have a saying in the Army, Muscles Are Required, Intelligence not Essential, hence MARINE!!!! does the INTELLIGENCE part fall in that criteria !??! I hope there are no Marines around hahahahahahaha!!!

Hahahaha, i don't know if there are any marine folks here. We do have a representative from United States Central Command. ;)

@CENTCOM !!

Back
Top Bottom