What's new

Taipei and Beijing can create win-win solution in South China Sea

The Vietnamese navy will have a better submarine force than ROCN once those 6 kilos were handed over from Russia. ROCN's submarine force is quite dismal actually compared to its surface branch. It's a problem that hasn't been addressed for a long time.

its because China is against Taiwan acquiring submarines. I believe that China should not oppose Taiwan acquiring advance weapons. China and Taiwan should develop trade and culture exchanges instead of pointing weapons at one another.

1.Hehe, our war ships is small, and we will not use war ship to face with your, All use for ambush tactic, and see, you can not answer me how to intercept Yakhont when your radar can not detect the low-fight missile .

2.let see again US soldiers during VN war.
China soldier can not compare with US soldiers, but they still lost in VN :smokin:

btw: VN weather is quite hot, you can not wear so many thing like this, you will kill your self by many insects move inside your skin.you must take of armor, helmet, and wear like US soldiers in the picture.:smokin:

you need to realize that China would not invade Vietnam. Any conflict between China and Vietnam would occur only in South China Sea. So a real comparison would be that of the navy.

Taiwan controls the largest Island in South China Sea. The Taiping Island. I don't think Vietnam, China or Philippine would attack Taiwan because it would make any of this nations appear to be aggressors. China has no need of taking over this island. And if Vietnam or Philippine would attempt to take this island, Taiwan would have the support of both US and China.

Those Island in SCS(east sea ) are indefensible, coz they're too small, tell me how to defence against Yakhont attack ??that why, no one need to attack, coz after attacking, no one can defence it.But Taiwan can not have any resouce from SCS(east sea) like driling oil gas like VN even Taiwan controlling the largest island.

you need to realize that China would not invade Vietnam. Any conflict between China and Vietnam would occur only in South China Sea. So a real comparison would be that of the navy.
Ok, so your Navy is Nothing to Yakhont, and hope we can buy Brahmos soon, your radar can not detect Yakhont when she perfoms low-flight status.

Don't send your war ships to the hell bro :smokin:

Those Island in SCS(east sea ) are indefensible, coz they're too small, tell me how to defence against Yakhont attack ??that why, no one need to attack, coz after attacking, no one can defence it.But Taiwan can not have any resouce from SCS(east sea) like driling oil gas like VN.

i believe that countries should try to work together to develop the resources instead of developing it unilaterally. As for an island being attack by a missile, does Vietnam have the capability to get close enough to fire the missile. And if the a single missile is fired, would the ship or plane the fire the missile receive something back? You sound like Vietnam is the only country that possess advance missiles and all others are defenseless. You should study up on the military capabilities of others as well.

i believe that countries should try to work together to develop the resources instead of developing it unilaterally. As for an island being attack by a missile, does Vietnam have the capability to get close enough to fire the missile. And if the a single missile is fired, would the ship or plane the fire the missile receive something back? You sound like Vietnam is the only country that possess advance missiles and all others are defenseless. You should study up on the military capabilities of others as well.

Our Scud-D have the range up to 900 km, it's not hard to reach to Taiwan island in SCS(east sea), and we will not scare if some one dare to fight back, we had so many wars already and we know how to Win the war.

SCS(east sea) belong to VN, we have many envidence to prove it, so all resouces must belong to VN, we only can sell oil to CHina in cheap price if CHina let us drill oil in deep sea, and give another nations the EEZ, that all.We can not share the the resouces with any one.

Ok, so your Navy is Nothing to Yakhont, and hope we can buy Brahmos soon, your radar can not detect Yakhont when she perfoms low-flight status.

Don't send your war ships to the hell bro :smokin:

In order to secure the sea, the air and under the ocean must be secure first. Its most likely that Yakhont would not have a chance to be fired because the ship would be sunk before the missile can be fired.

Our Scud-D have the range up to 900 km, it's not hard to reach to Taiwan island in SCS(east sea), and we will not scare if some one dare to fight back, we had so many wars already and we know how to Win the war.

SCS(east sea) belong to VN, we have many envidence to prove it, so all resouces must belong to VN, we only can sell oil to CHina in cheap price if CHina let us drill oil in deep sea, and give another nations the EEZ, that all.We can not share the the resouces with any one.

You seem to know a lot of what Vietnam have. But you need to study up on what Taiwan or China or Philippine have. Tell me how much you know their capabilities? That you would have a 360 degree view of the scenario.

As for your insistence on owning the entire south China Sea, this would create impasse that only the strongest would win. Unless US intervene, the strongest navy in South China Sea would be China. You need to study up on their capabilities. I believe that they have the capabilities to destroy your naval assets even before they leave port. So your only hope is to involve the US.

In order to secure the sea, the air and under the ocean must be secure first. Its most likely that Yakhont would not have a chance to be fired because the ship would be sunk before the missile can be fired.

Bro, we will fire from our coast, Yakhont range is 300km, VN EEZ is only 200 n.mile (about 400 km), it's enough to Sink any war ship violating VN's EEZ.
Minh-h%E1%BB%8Da-chi%E1%BA%BFn-thu%E1%BA%ADt-ph%C3%B2ng-th%E1%BB%A7-b%E1%BB%9D-bi%E1%BB%83n-s%E1%BB%AD-d%E1%BB%A5ng-h%E1%BB%87-th%E1%BB%91ng-Bastion-P.jpg

You seem to know a lot of what Vietnam have. But you need to study up on what Taiwan or China or Philippine have. Tell me how much you know their capabilities? That you would have a 360 degree view of the scenario.

As for your insistence on owning the entire south China Sea, this would create impasse that only the strongest would win. Unless US intervene, the strongest navy in South China Sea would be China. You need to study up on their capabilities. I believe that they have the capabilities to destroy your naval assets even before they leave port. So your only hope is to involve the US.

Hehe, we know Taiwan is US.chess, CHina is inferior than US. , and it seems that CHinese here show all kind of weapon they have already, but I've also told them VN's countermeasure already. You can not win, and we will keep drilling oil in SCS(east sea) with Russia's help when you have to buy oil in higher price form Russia.

Bro, we will fire from our coast, Yakhont range is 300km, VN EEZ is only 200 n.mile (about 400 km), it's enough to Sink any war ship violating VN's EEZ.
Minh-h%E1%BB%8Da-chi%E1%BA%BFn-thu%E1%BA%ADt-ph%C3%B2ng-th%E1%BB%A7-b%E1%BB%9D-bi%E1%BB%83n-s%E1%BB%AD-d%E1%BB%A5ng-h%E1%BB%87-th%E1%BB%91ng-Bastion-P.jpg

i believe that the island control by Taiwan is beyond the 300KM away from Vietnam. So Vietnam would need to send ships to attack this island. Get real, Vietnam would not attack any island own by others because it do not possess such capability.

Hehe, we know Taiwan is US.chess, CHina is inferior than US. , and it seems that CHinese here show all kind of weapon they have already, but I've also told them VN's countermeasure already. You can not win, and we will keep drilling oil in SCS(east sea) with Russia's help when you have to buy oil in higher price form Russia.

Lets see what Vietnam can do if others start to drill in SCS. let me think, nothing... If other countries in South China see decide to band together and drill in SCS, than Vietnam would not dare to attack them. But it seems like China would interfere with Vietnam trying to drill in SCS and Vietnam haven't done a thing so far. Isn't that the fact or they tell you a different fact in Vietnam.

Be diplomatic and try to work together with other countries along the rim of South China Sea and share the resources. Otherwise, Vietnam would not be to get that much oil from SCS.

BTW, Taiwan would defend itself with or without US support

i believe that the island control by Taiwan is beyond the 300KM away from Vietnam. So Vietnam would need to send ships to attack this island. Get real, Vietnam would not attack any island own by others because it do not possess such capability.

As I said, our Scud-D with the range of 900 km will deal with those islands in SCS(east sea), and you can search for the CHina-US comment, those islands is imppossible to defence, so , no one gona take them by forces now..
Lets see what Vietnam can do if others start to drill in SCS. let me think, nothing... If other countries in South China see decide to band together and drill in SCS, than Vietnam would not dare to attack them. But it seems like China would interfere with Vietnam trying to drill in SCS and Vietnam haven't done a thing so far. Isn't that the fact or they tell you a different fact in Vietnam.

Be diplomatic and try to work together with other countries along the rim of South China Sea and share the resources. Otherwise, Vietnam would not be to get that much oil from SCS.
hehe, so where is CHina giant oil rig planing to drill in SCS(east sea) ??another nations will not want to have trouble with VN's resouces.

No resouces will be share, trust me, we will not let any one do it, and we're still the only one drilling oil and gas in SCS(esat sea) now, if CHina let us drill in deep water, we will sell to China in cheap price.
BTW, Taiwan would defend itself with or without US support
Taiwan can not, you're too small and inexperience to deal with CHina.

As I said, our Scud-D with the range of 900 km will deal with those islands in SCS(east sea), and you can search for the CHina-US comment, those islands is imppossible to defence, so , no one gona take them by forces now..
hehe, so where is CHina giant oil rig planing to drill in SCS(east sea) ??another nations will not want to have trouble with VN's resouces.

No resouces will be share, trust me, we will not let any one do it, and we're still the only one drilling oil and gas in SCS(esat sea) now, if CHina let us drill in deep water, we will sell to China in cheap price.
Taiwan can not, you're too small and inexperience to deal with CHina.

So all you are saying is that Vietnam would only drill close to its shores. But its not capable of take over any island by force such as sending troops there. If that is the case, its time to negotiate and work together. If other countries come up with an agreement to share the resources, they will start to drill. My point is that Vietnam would not attack others if they start to drill in South China Sea. It has no capability to enforce that. If Vietnam dare to attack, itself would be attacked.

Back
Top Bottom