What's new

Taimur SLV - Pakistan

Technically PAK can launch an SLV without getting eye brows from the Yankis. It will be for peaceful purposes and will help send a
message across the border as well as to the yankis. There is no law prohibiting any country from launching satellites, is there?
I am sure PAK policy makers are planning something down that line.

taimur a mangol warrior do pakistan has any hero from its own land or just use imported name for imported missles

Stop this imported bull **** crap ! Makes you look like an idiot without even iota of knowledge about Pakistani missile program !

fact is Taimur was a dacoit and looter... how can his personality be a symbol pak's new launch vehicle is out of comprehension..

What do they say about " One man's freedom fighter " ? :azn: Let us just leave it at that and discuss the topic in hand ...

Since when do we usually care about the names of a military hardware ?

Technically PAK can launch an SLV without getting eye brows from the Yankis. It will be for peaceful purposes and will help send a
message across the border as well as to the yankis. There is no law prohibiting any country from launching satellites, is there?
I am sure PAK policy makers are planning something down that line.

If we have TRUE leadership , Pakistan even in this situation is a country which is able to pull a finger right in the face of anyone upon any action let alone an SLV. Western Countries want Asians to stay behind in technology therefore they use all feel good tactics and delusions of theirs which they believe would work but they would go in vanity.

fact is Taimur was a dacoit and looter... how can his personality be a symbol pak's new launch vehicle is out of comprehension..

What do they say about " One man's freedom fighter " ? :azn: Let us just leave it at that and discuss the topic in hand ...

We should not care about names, but I am sure you will be amused if India names its missile as clive or changez khan.

Taimur was a muslim warrior

Whats the problem, he killed hundreads of thousands of hindus when he entered india

The aim of the missile is to do the same

Makes sense ti name it after him to be fair

Taimur was a muslim warrior

Whats the problem, he killed hundreads of thousands of hindus when he entered india

The aim of the missile is to do the same

Makes sense ti name it after him to be fair

Timur was a mentally-unstabble giant. He actually enjoyed killing Hindus ... Haven't you read his poem in which he describes how all night his Armies burnt Hindu temples while Angels were showering blessings on him? :woot: Timur also invaded many Muslim Empires (Ottoman) and actually , indirectly , saved Europe...which was getting spanked by Ottoman Empire from all sides... One must be rational and play for a bigger cause..Timur didn't do that , sadly..

Anyways , I hope Pakistan launches its own SLV sometime in near future ...

Atleast , test Shaheen-III now ..or Shaheen-II with MIRV :angry:

Yeah the point being he considered hindus as below animals, he and his soldiers simply butchered them for fun

Arent pakistans missiles india specific, the way I see it naming missiles after warriors like taimur make sense considering the aim of the missiles is toi harm india

Yeah the point being he considered hindus as below animals, he and his soldiers simply butchered them for fun

Arent pakistans missiles india specific, the way I see it naming missiles after warriors like taimur make sense considering the aim of the missiles is toi harm india

Do you know he did the same in Middle East? He was famous for building pyramids of skulls when he invaded Persia. And he wasn't good to anyone else other than Central Asian Turkics. He invaded the area of Pakistan and wasn't nice to the locals like every other guy you name a missile after.

taimur a mangol warrior do pakistan has any hero from its own land or just use imported name for imported missles

Just as your brahmos is 100% Russian, the only thing indian about brahmos is it's name, not even the paint is indian.

And we have a magic ring to control all the rings in the universe but we can't use it cause J.R.R Tolkien might press copyright charges on us :lol:

ontopic : SLV is the first baby step in space arena..I hope pakistan will be successful in this field.. $ for rapid development will be hard for them though..

The guy passed away a long time ago.

I also heard u guys have a space shuttle that can land on Mars and come back. But u can't use it as Martians will sanction us Earthlings..

The real reason for not ending the space shuttle is that the monkey that we had to send ran away and is now reported to be trolling on internet forums with the alias of "Supply & Demand" :)

@ SupplyandDemand

Dude Ghaznavi,Ghauri and Abdali (born in Multan) were Pushtuns, today Pushtuns are the second biggest ethnic group of Pakistan, 28-30 million of them are in Pakistan...how the hell are you claiming that Pakistan shouldn't use these names for missiles !!!

Plz stop trolling....seriously...discuss some technical details if you have other wise don't waste our time with ur BS !!!

how funny heirs of IVC and founder cum exporter of vedic civ use centralt asian historical fig for naming of their mil equipments.

Back
Top Bottom