What's new

Taimur SLV - Pakistan

Proof please...........And your continous ranting won't make the lies true......;)[/QUOTE]

This part was uncalled for............
If somebody else wants to rant, let him. You don't need to waste your energy on idiots. Actually

Proof please...........And your continuous ranting won't make the lies true......
Original Post By manofwar
-------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so Proof of..hindus killing muslims while police watched? Well, let me give you some 'insight' that I am sure you already know. Indian newspapers are primarily owned by Hindu Talibans (BJP supporters) so Indian media will obviously hide it. Plus a lesson was learned after the Babari masjid (hope you remember that, so in which case, you shouldn't even be asking for a proof). If you live in NYC, let me know. I might introduce you to some Kashmiri women who were raped by the Indian soldiers and they lost their men because they were young and a 'threat' to the Indian state. You should be ashamed of yourselves before you talk about ANY other nation. You should ALSO have the humanity to call killing of civilians and destruction of mosques and homes "terrorism" when you can call Bombay attacks "Terrorism" in your sleep. To me, they are both Terrorist attacks. One where people snuck up into a hotel, the second where people have the Indian army's uniform on......I let you figure the rest out.

Here are some of the links. Like I said, your media suppresses it and your lobby is strong (Thanks to my country men who've outsourced the future of this great country to a third world country) and have created a strong lobby powered by American tax payers and job-less's otherwise jobs!!!

Google the following:
http://twocircles.net/2012jun28/biased_indian_police_muslims.html
http://dawn.com/2012/05/08/indian-leader-can-be-tried-over-anti-muslim-riots-report/

I see what happened. Typical Indian media bs. You guys saw a huge post that'll make readers aware of the situation. And you guys started to post crap here underneath my post so people will be reading the most recent ones vs. what I'm writing. Which clearly shows how bad the human right's violations are in India. Well, I am going to post it again so readers can read it :)

Fullscreen%2520capture%25209182012%252064824%2520PM.bmp.jpg

Hello world

Why are th Indians so scared of us having ICBM missiles like Taimur(did not say that we have as only rumours exist), we dont need ICBMs for thm, we have already developed and tested ranges of missiles against them and given to the military. They should worry about those missiles.

ICBMs are for special group of countries that we are aiming for.

No, Shaheen-IA is a single stage SRBM of range no more than 1000 km. It cannot carry MIRVs, since the weight of the ReV is just 700kg. Even the present Shaheen-II cannot deliver MIRVs, because its payload capacity is 1050kg.
Pakistan is developing MIRVs, but for the longer range missile, such as the proposed Shaheen-III. IMO, the missile should be able to deliver a payload of 1500 kg (for 3 reasonably effective MIRVs), along with counter-measures.

Kindly read up the ISPR release (subsequent one, not the first one) giving further details of Shaheen 1A test that was recently conducted. It is clearly stated that it can carry multiple warheads (MIRV).

Kindly read up the ISPR release (subsequent one, not the first one) giving further details of Shaheen 1A test that was recently conducted. It is clearly stated that it can carry multiple warheads (MIRV).

I would be a fool if I believed it. ISPR used the term "multiple warheads", not MIRV. They could be referring to a cluster munitions warhead.
Shaheen-1A has too less range and apogee to deploy MIRVs, too thin diameter to accommodate a large MIRV bus and a too lighter payload to carry PRACTICALLY FEASIBLE MIRVs.

Back
Top Bottom