What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

paksat-1 is not that satellite sir .paksat is communication civil satellite.

Pakistan will be launching 4 sats in next few years........ and our own SLV is under development according to Dr.Samar Mubarik.

In older days, were the ballistic missiles guided by GPS ?? No.

Thus GPS is not needed to guide ballistic missiles, all they need is to land within a few hundred feet of its target, since they have to get a nuke near to the target and rest of the work would be done by the nuke.

Did the germans use GPS to have their V-1s land on London ?? Nops.

As told many times, Pakistan uses INS & GIS for guiding its major strategic weapons, does not relies on GPS, as the reason is apparent.

It not true that Pak Universities are not offering Phd. These just stop till MS.Many Engineering universities are offering Phd in different fields like NUST, Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering, CIIT, MAJU etc.

Thus GPS is not needed to guide ballistic missiles, all they need is to land within a few hundred feet of its target, since they have to get a nuke near to the target and rest of the work would be done by the nuke.

As told many times, Pakistan uses INS & GIS for guiding its major strategic weapons, does not relies on GPS, as the reason is apparent.

:agree::agree::agree:

Well said, this makes our missiles even more of a threat to adversary and pretty much prone to be misguided by satellite since it does not rely on them. What i know, this missile has around 3500-4500 km in range, has a MIRV tech, very high speed (Shaheen series is well known for this) PCS (post correction system) and a lethal accuracy of a narrow CEP. Its ready but will be tested when deemed necessary.

Well said, this makes our missiles even more of a threat to adversary and pretty much prone to be misguided by satellite since it does not rely on them. What i know, this missile has around 3500-4500 km in range, has a MIRV tech, very high speed (Shaheen series is well known for this) PCS (post correction system) and a lethal accuracy of a narrow CEP. Its ready but will be tested when deemed necessary.

Which means its not an ICBM. Missiles having a range of 5000 or more classify as an ICBM. BY the way Nabil having a missile of the range you mentioned.......which countries can it hit?

Okay, firstly, instead of getting so emotional you should have, maybe, Googled the terms "AAD" and "PAD", clicked on one of the links (take your pick), pressed Ctrl+F and typed "Israel". Your question about "how I can think it is an upgraded Israeli tech" would be answered.

If you are talking about the Swordfish RADAR system, then it was jointly developed. And we are planning it to increase its range.

The AAD and PAD projects are quite different, they possess indigenous Radar System(LRTE , MFCR), navigation, electronics, seeking Radar, motors, etc..

Obviously, your research will be selective. Therefore, this is the last time I will address you.

Allow me to say this on behalf of, oh, around 170 Million people... What you "believe" or "perceive" about our needs is of less value to us than, say, a rusted penny. You can try and justify what you need, but please, stop trying to pretend that you know what our requirements are better than we do.

even if you been a representative of 170 Million people belonging to some government body, i would have denied this fact, reason one is the perception, reason two is you don't posses that technology. It's a blunt statement and quite factual. A country who can spend billions of dollars only on defense will not spend on satellite?
anf if your statement is true, then Pakistan doesn't want to develop, they just want to deter only India with nuclear power. This is your policy.

You mean much in the same way as, say, the paint job on the LCA and the BrahMos is much appreciated by us.

well if LCA and Brahmos(all versions) were just a paint job, by now it would be inducted and marked operational like your Shaheens(M-11).

Once again, research is key. The real-time detection capability of the PAD/AAD is different from the detecting ability of your "indigenous" spy satellites. Until a missile is well on its way, you wouldn't even know where to point your satellites' sensors. The detection range of the AAD/PAD is far more limited, hence, it is o absolutely no threat to China.

I am talking about detecting a Missile Launch and tracking a missile trajectory(warning system) apart from what AAD and PAD has(more than enough for all Pakistani's Missile series). For China well by next test we will have capability to cover China completely.

We have launched SLV's we can track them even 10,000 kms away.

These are two different things you are right. When combined, becomes very useful and that's what we are doing, unfortunately we are not allowing civilian space technology in defense sector.

I hate repeating myself, so please follow the instructions given to Mr. Hindutvadi above.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

:lazy:

Last edited:
ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underway | Pakistan Daily[/url]
ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underwayHeadlines Thursday, August 13th, 2009
Pr

Technology to cover range of 7,000 Kms,[/B][/SIZE]
Pakistan, to increase its defensive capabilities, has started preparing intercontinental missile with a range of 7000 kilometres.

According to sources, the intercontinental missile has a range of 7000 kilometres and is capable of hitting its target falling within its range. The missile can contain nuclear as well as traditional warheads. The missile has been termed a significant milestone for the defence of the country and is believed to strengthen the defence. According to sources, the missile would soon be test fired.[/B][/SIZE]

PAF to get airborne refullers next year: Pakistan Air Force plans to induct four Chinese airborne refullers next year, in a move to counter the Indian Air Forces’ enhanced capabilities after New Delhi acquired six similar aircraft, an Indian news agency quoted the PAF chief as saying.

Air Chief Marshal Qamar Suleman underlined that the airborne refullers were necessary to match the IAF capabilities.

“This is an absolutely new capability which we are inducting. We never had this capability in the PAF,” Suleman added, maintaining, in order to match the IAF’s acquisition of the first of three Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS), the PAF would receive four Chinese systems between 2011 and 2012.

He also termed as “alarming” the IAF’s intention of purchasing 126 medium multi-role combat aircraft, saying Pakistan needed “to have something matching.:

All you goofs.....there's nothing like an ICBM (5000km+ range missile) underway...we don't have it coz we don't need it.....if you ever hear about a Pakistani ICBM test within the next 12 years,beat me up.....

a missile that,actually, is underway is due for test in a year or two....it will have a range of 4000 km and an entirely new and symbolic name...one which we have not seen in any forum...

My point is,how can you jump to 7000km just after 2500km (shaheen 2)???.....

Come up with credible proof and beat the **** out of me...

BTW,no hard feelings...peace

Last edited:
ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underway | Pakistan Daily[/url]
ICBM: Pakistan intercontinental missile underwayHeadlines Thursday, August 13th, 2009
Pr

Technology to cover range of 7,000 Kms,[/B][/SIZE]
Pakistan, to increase its defensive capabilities, has started preparing intercontinental missile with a range of 7000 kilometres.

According to sources, the intercontinental missile has a range of 7000 kilometres and is capable of hitting its target falling within its range. The missile can contain nuclear as well as traditional warheads. The missile has been termed a significant milestone for the defence of the country and is believed to strengthen the defence. According to sources, the missile would soon be test fired.[/B][/SIZE]

PAF to get airborne refullers next year: Pakistan Air Force plans to induct four Chinese airborne refullers next year, in a move to counter the Indian Air Forces’ enhanced capabilities after New Delhi acquired six similar aircraft, an Indian news agency quoted the PAF chief as saying.

Air Chief Marshal Qamar Suleman underlined that the airborne refullers were necessary to match the IAF capabilities.

“This is an absolutely new capability which we are inducting. We never had this capability in the PAF,” Suleman added, maintaining, in order to match the IAF’s acquisition of the first of three Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS), the PAF would receive four Chinese systems between 2011 and 2012.

He also termed as “alarming” the IAF’s intention of purchasing 126 medium multi-role combat aircraft, saying Pakistan needed “to have something matching.:

All you goofs.....there's nothing like an ICBM (5000km+ range missile) underway...we don't have it coz we don't need it.....if you ever hear about a Pakistani ICBM test within the next 12 years,beat me up.....

a missile that,actually, is underway is due for test in a year or two....it will have a range of 4000 km and an entirely new and symbolic name...one which we have not seen in any forum...

My point is,how can you jump to 7000km just after 2500km (shaheen 2)???.....

Come up with credible proof and beat the **** out of me...

BTW,no hard feelings...peace

the same way from Shaheen I - 800kms to Shaheen II -3500kms. I meant, acquire it from China, looking at the situation in Afghanistan, China might have given you the building blocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom