What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Shall I answer , better not 🤫

I did see that but it’s UK headline .
Come on Sri Lanka today knock England out please

Pakistan is out as are Bangladesh but hoping it’s a great game to finish off this tournament .

Go Bangla whole of India is behind you 😁

Does not matter for India -India will win against ZIM and top the group.....

IF SA will win then they will qualify as well...

Pakistan can do anything as I said previously, they can win against any Team and can lose against any team. As usual, Bangladesh will give a tough time..

Does not matter for India -India will win against ZIM and top the group.....

IF SA will win then they will qualify as well...

Pakistan can do anything as I said previously, they can win against any Team and can lose against any team. As usual, Bangladesh will give a tough time..

Yep . Totally agree but doesn’t take away the fact india cheated to get through

We going to the semi finals nibros!!!

ICC got money from India to beat south africa so that India can go directly to semi final, now zimbabwe match has not much effect on semi final place .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Guys our semi final chances just came alive again. We beat Bangladesh, we can make it

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-05 at 11.43.54 PM.jpeg

PAKISTAN granted a great chance by Nederlands.

But wtf 2 missed catched and missed runout within 6 overs!

Dropped catches will be costly.
Looks like BAN may win today, they playing well….pak bowlers are wayward today unable to get wickets.

But man that SA vs NED match was a great watch, great play frim netherland to win against a big team like SA

Umpires are favouring Pakistan , shakib was not out but forced to leave by low level umpiring . ICC some how trying to keep Pakistan in the game at any cost .

Umpires are favouring Pakistan , shakib was not out but forced to leave by low level umpiring . ICC some how trying to keep Pakistan in the game at any cost .
But unlike you, we are calling it out. That wasnt out

Bangladesh heading towards a very low total.
Chance for semis cant get easier than this for pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom