What's new

T20 World Cup 2014 : Super Bangladesh vs Pakistan - 30th March 2014

People in Ind vs Pak, SA vs. Aus, WI vs SL etc. matches even Hong Kong vs. SL match ask "Kaun Jeeta?"

but in BD vs All other teams matches they ask "BD kitney sey hara?" :rofl:

Why do you have to SOS Roy for everythıng???
You weaklıng!!!:haha:

To tell him the TRUTH that you are not just a BDian but a Jamati as well.

bxg.jpg

BD-players-2-815226-200x300.jpg

5c28fd84-127d-6dc5.jpg

:cray::cray::cray:

can someone tell me seriously ???????????

BD fans come in stadium with hope of win
???????

Guys don't be so sure don't know about BD but Pakistan is unpredictable.. :D

???????

actually YES!!!

Since if they got a SURPRISE of win, than they can actually tell the story to there kids, there kids & there kids.....so on.......

In BD they will become immortal - PERSON WHO SAW BD WIN!!! (they will make a legend for generations to come)

actually YES!!!

Since if they got a SURPRISE of win, than they can actually tell the story to there kids, there kids & there kids.....so on.......

In BD they will become immortal - PERSON WHO SAW BD WIN!!! (they will make a legend for generations to come)
so history is making in stadium ?

???????
na.. they are coming there to support opponents.. It's just that they are not allowed to bring flags, & that's why everyone reckons they are supporting the home team! :lol:

Doesn't matter I am supporting BD today.. :D
i hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom