What's new

T-90MS Unveilled At Nizhny Tagil

this upgrade look like the al khalid to al khalid I bt ak1 wweight more now somewhat like 49 tons

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

both are developed off the T72 but this T90 is the beast of the east

Siir really?

though i agree they look better bt the Al khalid I is even better than the t-90ms

beside this they both use same armor,same aps system,and both have era

they are almost equal

though i agree they look better bt the Al khalid I is even better than the t-90ms

beside this they both use same armor,same aps system,and both have era

they are almost equal

You have crossed all boundaries of faking. :lol: AK and T-90MS has same armour? which APS system? Both have ERA? Mirage and F-22 both have radars but they are not equal or even close.

You have crossed all boundaries of faking. :lol: AK and T-90MS has same armour? which APS system? Both have ERA? Mirage and F-22 both have radars but they are not equal or even close.

same armor means both composite made

AK1 uses the varta and modified variant of ukrianian which is russian from origin

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Al-Khalid I – Upgraded variant in testing as of April 2009. Ammunition capacity increased to 49 125 mm rounds, 1,500 12.7 mm rounds and 7,100 7.62 mm rounds.[1] Incorporates modifications made to the fire-control system, sensors, IBMS, side-skirts, track pads, auto-loader (rate of fire increased to 9 rounds per minute), Ukrainian Varta electro-optical jammer (disrupts laser rangefinders, laser designators and anti-tank guided missile tracking systems), Sagem third-generation thermal imagers and improved air conditioning system.[3][3

this is ak1 in reality..

dont compare al khalid now bt compare the al khalid I

same armor means both composite made
Most of the modern tanks are built with composite armor that does not mean they are same.

AK1 uses the varta and modified variant of ukrianian which is russian from origin
Russia>Ukraine>Pakistan and so T-90MS has same armor? Strange philosophy! ERA "Relic" have been developed recently.

this is ak1 in reality..

dont compare al khalid now bt compare the al khalid I
From this you came to conclusion that AK1 is better than latest T-90MS? Do you think those technologies Russia given to Ukraine remained same after years?

ITS REALLY LOOKS OWE SOME BEAST . PAKISTAN NEEDS TO REVAMP ITS TANK MODERNIZATION IMMEDIATELY .

Most of the modern tanks are built with composite armor that does not mean they are same.

Russia>Ukraine>Pakistan and so T-90MS has same armor? Strange philosophy! ERA "Relic" have been developed recently.

From this you came to conclusion that AK1 is better than latest T-90MS? Do you think those technologies Russia given to Ukraine remained same after years?

Sir the varta system is even a better and modified form of the russian APS.leave it indegenous one is already developed.
AK1 is better because it has all the tech.
both armor might be same because of almost same weight although the Ak1 weight 1ton more
ak1 engine is more powerfull hence more t/w ratio
ak1 has inputs from challenger and leclerc

ak2 is in pipeline with 1500hp engine and plus 50tons weight

ITS REALLY LOOKS OWE SOME BEAST . PAKISTAN NEEDS TO REVAMP ITS TANK MODERNIZATION IMMEDIATELY .

Its T90M, not T90S. Pakistan need not to worry. None of Pakistan enemy is gonna buy it.

Bythe way, Is it Vladimir Putin in 5th photo?

Sir the varta system is even a better and modified form of the russian APS.leave it indegenous one is already developed.
What APS are you talking about?

Not all the technologies.

both armor might be same because of almost same weight although the Ak1 weight 1ton more
Weight same mean armour same? If two aircraft's weight are same that mean both are same?

ak1 has inputs from challenger and leclerc[/QUOTE]
Put the figures of t/w ratio and challenger/lecrec inputs. where did you get them.

Source?

dce2100e422d.jpg

More pics and videos here:

Defunct Humanity:

ak1 has inputs from challenger and leclerc

Bro, we are not comparing any systems here, if you want to get into that then please put complete specs for Ak1 and we will take a shot.

Back
Top Bottom