What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will Pakistan's armor consist of by 2020

we will not accept it as it is, we'll make modifications for sure...

girl/boy ?:azn:
Boy LOL
However, modify an existing tank isn't expensive?
Welcome to the forum ! :)

I suppose its surprising to see an Italian here on a Pakistani forum ! :unsure:
Eheh I know :P in Italy there aren't military forums... -.-

Boy LOL
However, modify an existing tank isn't expensive?
maybe expensive but very necessary, everybody does that according to their operation requirements... of course not two countries have the exact same matching terrains, now do they...

and welcome to the forum, hope you stay is long and productive...

WTF how can a future tank is inferior than a tank which is been design in 90's ye ho kia raha hai

Baray bhaiya its raises a question that Primarily the terrain in important and then infrastructure comes in after checking out what is suitable so even as a brain fart we are able to convert or upgrade whole infrastructure to accommodate heavier busters still terrain just wont let us do this.

That means that not only does one pay the billions for the heavy tank, they also pay the additional millions to upgrade that infrastructure(not a simple task) . Han, if say Prince waleed bin Talal was an idiot and donated all his money to Pakistan then it would have been possible to go with a tank like the British Challenger even.

maybe expensive but very necessary, everybody does that according to their operation requirements... of course not two countries have the exact same matching terrains, now do they...

and welcome to the forum, hope you stay is long and productive...
Alright!
Thanks!
So AC/Inter Milan, Juventus or Roma ? :azn:

You can't possibly support Napoli or Fiorentina ! :o:
Maybe it will be strange for you all guys but I hate soccer :P just love weapons and martial arts :D

I would love to see T90MS in Pak army which seems highly unlikely to happen as india have t90 as well
Kion bhai aren't we both are uraying Mig 21 variants ?? and we missed Mirage 2009 around the corner or we would have been flying 80 to 120 of them.

Thought Pakistan making tanks has the ability to design and build them.
AK Program stays..

Diversity..

We have thousands of tanks to replace.. Type-59s,85IIAPs,eyc etc.

Oplot isn't only a good tank but offers us commonality with our existing T-80UDs (which have the same turret and other systems).

Turkey's next batch of Altays will have their own engine. This issue has been taken care of bro. There is a long thread on the Turkish section about this great tank.
For that we would have to wait for years and we have Alot of tanks to replace... We can't possible chun out more than 50 AKs per year... Nor wait for 4-5 years for Altays serial production and than wait for its delivery (which would begin after the Turks equip their forces)... But the good news is that certain systems which we imported from France will be bought from Turkey for AKs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom