What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

The radar can track and guide multiple targets, but you are right the designated MMW guided variants of UMTAS missiles have yet to be developed

18. ATAK is delivered to TSK today. It seems like TAI produces 2 ATAKs each month.

I still wonder that these birds can fire OMTAS and Cirit missiles?

18. ATAK is delivered to TSK today. It seems like TAI produces 2 ATAKs each month.

I still wonder that these birds can fire OMTAS and Cirit missiles?
They were waiting for the acceptance trials after coup attempt

Is Umtas in serial Production ?

Doubt it, probably low-yield production enough to sustain firing trials of UMTAS missile on T-129 which it has yet to complete . Once that is completed and everything is kosher, they'll most probably start mass production. Starting with the cheaper and less complex laser seeker version first and later on IIR version...

Doubt it, probably low-yield production enough to sustain firing trials of UMTAS missile on T-129 which it has yet to complete . Once that is completed and everything is kosher, they'll most probably start mass production. Starting with the cheaper and less complex laser seeker version first and later on IIR version...

hope there will be a variant wich is also mildar guided

Why dont they use ATAK in Al-Bab

For same reason why Safavis massed in front of Ottoman artillery and gunfire, we are massing our armors against IS ATGMs. We are trying to counter ATGMs with our armor meanwhile ATGM is a counter of armored units o_O

Why dont they use ATAK in Al-Bab
This is my opinion but what will we use it for?
Umtas integration yet finished and I dont know about cirit fully integrated or not.Without guided missiles how can we use them against value targets.
This is my opinion again ,Hurkus-c collabrated with Atak may be more affective for asimetric warfare.
A team formed from 2 Hurkus-c with 2 T-129 can turn every where to hell for Daesh terorist groups

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom