What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

It looks terrible. 70' style.
'70s style is acceptable by civilian standards... but I would pick AW101 over this any day of the week.
aw101-helicopter-interior.png

It has some long hull, enough to place a rear hatch.

BTW this is conceptual design... Not final design...

ScreenShot001.jpg

These are also conceptual designs for T/F-X... Not final design...

millisavas4-600x400.jpg

Hey guys :)

Currently we have T-129 ATAK deals with 2 countries and 1 more country is on the way... 8-)

Note: I don't know which countries... I read it in MSI April 2014 magazine..

Last edited:
We finished South Korea tender in the 2nd place...

1- Apache
2- T-129 ATAK
3- Cobra

BTW guys i am posting these infos by looking at head of SSM Helicopter Department's interview...

Here is another one...

Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Libya, Bahrain and Egypt declared that they want T-129 ATAK...

(I couldn't understand 'Egypt' here...)

After delivery to TSK he expects that so many countries will make their requests for T-129 ATAK...

Another thing is guy from MSI asked about late delivery and he answered it and then he asked same kind of a question... Then what happened ?

SSM official slapped MSI's guy's mouth and said " Our 500 engineers worked for that even in Eid Holidays, what the hell are you talking about ? "

So that guy shut his mouth up and jumped to another question...

We finished South Korea tender in the 2nd place...

1- Apache
2- T-129 ATAK
3- Cobra

BTW guys i am posting these infos by looking at head of SSM Helicopter Department's interview...

Here is another one...

Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Libya, Bahrain and Egypt declared that they want T-129 ATAK...

(I couldn't understand 'Egypt' here...)

After delivery to TSK he expects that so many countries will make their requests for T-129 ATAK...

Another thing is guy from MSI asked about late delivery and he answered it and then he asked same kind of a question... Then what happened ?

SSM official slapped MSI's guy's mouth and said " Our 500 engineers worked for that even in Eid Holidays, what the hell are you talking about ? "

So that guy shut his mouth up and jumped to another question...
Any news abt Pakistan?

Probably the longbow radar I believe

I think Apache's success is about politics. I'm sure we showed them MİLDAR. Also SSM official emphasized international politics when he was talking about SK tender. Also he added thinking that loss of tender because of specs is not right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom