What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

A light version would't make any sense. What could be the meaning of a light version? Shorter range? Lower altitude? Only one dock station for weapons?....

The regular setup minus the cannon, much like how the Eurocopter Tiger variants differ from each other.

Guys i bought MSI Arpil and it's main interview is with head of SSM Helicopter Department Köksal LİMAN

Headline > 2023 Target of Helicopter Sector: An international company with $5 bln. income & more then 10.000 personnels

BTW guys, i saw 9 of our baby T-129 ATAKs side by side in that interview's pages... :partay:

"They are waiting for the delivery" writes on the photo...

Also TUSAŞ's conceptual design renders are in that interview... These renders are official...

Last edited:
Guys i bought MSI Arpil and it's main interview is with head of SSM Helicopter Department Köksal LİMAN

Headline > 2023 Target of Helicopter Sector: An international company with $5 bln. income & more then 10.000 personnels

BTW guys, i saw 9 of our baby T-129 ATAKs side by side in that interview's pages... :partay:

"They are waiting for the delivery" writes on the photo...

Also TUSAŞ's conceptual design renders are in that interview... These renders are official...

ScreenShot001.jpg

it looks way too civilian to my eye... I would rather get a longer fuselage like the merlin or NH90

anyway the fact that it has six rotor blades is a good sign
I can see it in camo.

I can see it in camo.
Check out AW101 Merlin, see the length of the fuselage, the way fuselage meets the tail, compare
Is it just me or does it have five on this picture?
I see six, I think it's good for a lift helicopter but it depends more on the engine.

is there a chance that we can put like 3x LHTec CTS800 engines on this thing?
It would be delightful, sharing components with T129, it would make it very easy to logistically maintain these helicopters

it looks way too civilian to my eye... I would rather get a longer fuselage like the merlin or NH90

anyway the fact that it has six rotor blades is a good sign

It looks terrible. 70' style.

Back
Top Bottom