What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

@Test7 the device you pointed out as DIRCM is probably missile warning system element, dircm is a dome at rear beneath tail.

Good thinking but I doubt that it is a missile warning system element. Those are already on the wingtips if I am not wrong

Aselsan missile warning sensors
MWS%20%C3%BCr%C3%BCn%20detay.jpg

Good thinking but I doubt that it is a missile warning system element. Those are already on the wingtips if I am not wrong
but we put another one to under body after PKK shot down our cobra.

That is one sexy beast. Together with the ATAK it will be perfect. One light weight which is best in class (if you include price to operate etc) and one (hopefully) gigantic beast attack helicopter. I love this.

Also, man that design is fantastic, best looking chooper at the moment imo (well it's just a render, but still :) ).

Aselsan missile warning sensors
MWS%20%C3%BCr%C3%BCn%20detay.jpg

There are two sensor seen between gun and mildar bro. One might be a MWS to fill the blind sector against missiles coming under the fuselage. Other one (white) may be a panoramic sight system help pilots landing.

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

Last edited:
There are two sensor seen between gun and mildar bro. One might be a MWS to fill the blind sector against missiles coming under the fuselage. MWS might look behind while front section can be used as flashlight. Other one (white) may be a panoramic sight system help pilots landing in difficult conditions.

View attachment 540999
Bro,is this the final design?
(tail fin)

Meteksan HETS obstacle detection system also have similar triangular design but laser source screen is in a different position..

Resim1-4.jpg

Bro,is this the final design?
(tail fin)

Minor upgrade/modification is possible bro but After this period, We will see more or less that design on prototypes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom