What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

the times of Blackmailing is long gone , they can keep India and suck on them as they wish .. the coming century belongs to Asia .
we must be grateful to india in their benign hate they have added distances with the US and made us less dependant on them. in the long run it benefits Pakistan and not the US.

Pakistan is out of their clutches and that is great, If they wish to deteriorate things then so be it. Pakistan has alternatives to their blackmailing. :enjoy:

I thought Philippines is in the line to purchase it too! So I guess Pakistani trials has been a path to wider success.
The necessary legal requirements for the sales process to the Philippines was completed. The financial details of the sales channels will be completed soon, during time the qualifications of the variant that will be prepared for the Philippines will be revealed. The other strong possibility is Morocco. We expect a sale from there. I think deal with Pakistan quite different from others as well as intended to provide some capabilities.

The reason of Italy's feasibility study should be related to the fact that a ready-made platform is supplied in a much cheaper way and plug-and-go with Italian systems, rather than enduring the recurring costs for Advanced Mangusta. Tayfun Erdil is a reliable source.

@Gryphon @Path-Finder @django I have a feeling that if engines for t-129 is released than so will the AH-Z1 . According to recent NY times on Military corporation between China and Pakistan had them worried and now they will try to bring Pakistan back in their fold by selling some weapons like in past ..aid is all gone , weapons are the only leverage USA has on Pakistan in future.

AH-1Z is totally dependent on release of FMF/CSF payments, as PA is not willing to pay for these with national funds.

You have an alternative for T129 ATAK but the same can't be said about the AH-1Z.

The Americans have a lot of leverage, not just in direct weapon sales. The US is the no. 1 market for Pakistani products.

Transfer of M109s from Italy/Canada, VCC-1/VCC-2 APCs from Italy, M113 mortar carriers from Jordan, etc became possible only after US NOC/end user agreement modification. They are still holding the ex-RJAF F-16s, waiting for concessions from Pakistan wrt Taliban.

Sezgin amca...

Dünya genelinde ve Turkiye' de Silahlanmaya Karşı çıkar.. Ha o zaman dersin ki bu amca "savaşma seviş" ilkesini benimsemiş bir marjinal...

Aynı Sezgin amca TSK silahlanması Karşıtı iken Suriye' de Pyd gibi Marksit Leninist Irkçı Silahlı Örgüt üyleri ile gülerek pozlar veriyorsa burada "Başka bir Karın Ağrısı" var demektir dolayısıyla "Silâh karşıtlığı" popülizmi yapmak Sezgin amcayı ve gerçek niyetini örtmeye yetmez...

Back
Top Bottom