What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Why do we need cirit against terrorists? Especially four of it? Cirit is aimed at lightly armored vehicles which PKK doesn't have. We should be loading more Mam L.

in a possible conflict it would be great to have cirit on anka because imagine those light armored suicide vehicles we could eliminate them from far distance..

It's against light armored vehicles and soft targets (humans). Are you sure about the none-vehicles of pkk/ypg?
Of course. Even if they had, even those guys are not stupid enough to try to climb mountains with cars.

in a possible conflict it would be great to have cirit on anka because imagine those light armored suicide vehicles we could eliminate them from far distance..
Yeah it is good to be cautious, but 4 cirits with 2 Mam L? That doesn't make sense.

Not battery operated, did I wrote it? It is the concept for a global platform , PDF only !

Only a pic from me to make you your own imagine.

They will suprise you. I hope Insallah they will succeed.
Selcuk B. talked about visions 2002 already. It will presented in October 2017 :azn:

2-Kopie.png

3-Kopie2.png

4.png
This looks like a seriously cool project. Though it looks like it has been optimized for transportation of goods only. Can it be used as a gunship too?

That was very rapid development speed 24 already in service splended speed
Should be a great lesson to our planners to think along same lines

That is a amazing production capacity how did they manage to scale it up so fast, I mean TAI hasn't built a dedicated attack helicopter before this is first attempt and it's with breakneck speed

Wow nice capability

What do the numbers

9 in yellow
15 in dark red
14 in red
21 in black mean

also what happened to optional 40 more ?

That is a amazing production capacity how did they manage to scale it up so fast, I mean TAI hasn't built a dedicated attack helicopter before this is first attempt and it's with breakneck speed

Wow nice capability

What do the numbers

9 in yellow
15 in dark red
14 in red
21 in black mean

also what happened to optional 40 more ?

Valid points there dear friend. Another point is T-129 paved the way for new era in Aviation in TAI. With the gained know-how in this project, we're currently also working on other multiple projects such as;
- Next Gen 8 Ton Attack Helo (The Next T-129)
- 10 Ton Class Utility Helicopter (Similar to Blackhawks)
- 6 Ton Utility Helicopter (T-625)

Back
Top Bottom