What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Nope, It's not about Turkey. It's arabs. They don't give a damn about quality, they'll use this tender to gain political leverage. It happened in the past, they chose the piece of sh.t Abrams instead of the optimal better choice Brazilian Osorio. It'll happen again, people never change.

@LegionnairE

Oh I see, So professional armies are the ones that only buy Turkish equipment is it? I had higher expectations from you. And I am not in anyway trying to demean Turkish engineering but are you suggesting that Turkish quality is higher than American Quality??

You seem to have a stick up your rear about us, would you like to talk about it? It is alright I am a certified Psychiatrist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see, So professional armies are the ones that only buy Turkish equipment is it? I had higher expectations from you. And I am not in anyway trying to demean Turkish engineering but are you suggesting that Turkish quality is higher than American Quality??
Nope, I haven't said any of those, you've pulled these sentences from your behind :)

You seem to have a stick up your rear about us, would you like to talk about it? It is alright I am a certified Psychiatrist.
Would you like to talk about the point i made instead of talking about me?

EE-T1 Osório - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope, I haven't said any of those, you've pulled these sentences from your behind :)

Would you like to talk about the point i made instead of talking about me?

EE-T1 Osório - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is exactly what you said.

And yes regarding the fact we had a war in our hands for which we needed help and we needed it fast, M1 was a purely political choice I agree. But a choice that is strategically successful. Right now we are not in immediate war if you haven't noticed and are in fact pushing for Leopard 2. Unless of course you believe Leopard 2 sucks. Or you believe that the M1A2s suck as well?

Both are one of the best Tanks in existence. Which brings us to you again? Why do you have a stick up your rear about us? I am a very good listener if you want to talk.

That is exactly what you said.
Nope, go read my post again instead of BSing

And yes regarding the fact we had a war in our hands for which we needed help and we needed it fast, M1 was a purely political choice I agree. But a choice that is strategically successful. Right now we are not in immediate war if you haven't noticed and are in fact pushing for Leopard 2.
a very insignificant procurement in very small numbers.

Both are one of the best Tanks in existence. Which brings us to you again? Why do you have a stick up your rear about us? I am a very good listener if you want to talk.
Look, I don't give a sh.t about what you think about me. First, fix that attitude of yours if you want to get personal. And no, Abrams is a piece of sh.t compared to Leopard 2. That's why even the US couldn't market it, that's why ONLY you bought it.

Nope, go read my post again instead of BSing

a very insignificant procurement in very small numbers.

Look, I don't give a sh.t about what you think about me. First, fix that attitude of yours if you want to get personal. And no, Abrams is a piece of sh.t compared to Leopard 2. That's why even the US couldn't market it, that's why ONLY you bought it.

I think neither one of us are liking the direction of this conversation so let us stop derailing this thread any longer. And I am sorry I suggested it would be cool if we get ATAKs, won't happen again.

I think neither one of us are liking the direction of this conversation so let us stop derailing this thread any longer. And I am sorry I suggested it would be cool if we get ATAKs, won't happen again.

I have no doubt he has the same hope as yours. What he is saying is different...

It would definetely be nice if Saudi Arabia get ATAKs.

I have no doubt he has the same hope as yours. What he is saying is different...

It would definetely be nice if Saudi Arabia get ATAKs.

Nope changed my mind, Apaches are better.

Can't wait till these bad boys are operational in large numbers.
How do you guys feel about the numbers to be produced?
Think we need more of the optionals?

How many attack helicopters do relative countries have such as Greece or even Germany, France?

Nope, It's not about Turkey. It's arabs. They don't give a damn about quality, they'll use this tender to gain political leverage. It happened in the past, they chose the piece of sh.t Abrams instead of the optimal better choice Brazilian Osorio. It'll happen again, people never change.

Don't worry, no one would go for T-129 ATAK, not if Turkey offer it with 70% discount. Why would countries having AH-64 D ask for T-129 ATAK? It can't be compared with AH-64, Mi-25, Mi-28 or KA-52

It's very similar to the SA helicopter, Rooivalk, which was produced in 1990 and no one thought of buying it:

images

@Mosamania : A Psychiatrist...hmmmn ! :tup:

Weren't you a surgery major ? :what:

Man up. You just don't understand, nothing has changed. You've set your priorities, some nations go to war with hardware, some with politics. You belong to the second group.
Nope changed my mind, Apaches are better.
:D If you have warsaw pacts 90.000 tanks marching towards you maybe. I've had this argument for more times than i can remember. I'm not going to repeat it. To cut the long story short, AH64Ds are dedicated Anti-Tank helicopters but the era of massive tank forces is over and it means AH64Ds' era is over. T129 answers the threats of the modern battlefield.
Küstü adam, Damn you @LegionnairE! :D
So I'm not a nice person, he doesn't have to like me.
How many attack helicopters do relative countries have such as Greece or even Germany, France?
Greece has around 30+ AH64Ds but their battle readiness is below %50 :) so you can consider that they have 15. Heer and France has Eurocopter Tigers I don't know their numbers exactly..
@Jamaal Yelmaaz
Trains are the kings of the Istanbul Traffic :tup: @BLACKEAGLE
You'd be surprised.. T129's Aselsan made avionics has equal capabilities with Apache Block III and it carries the very same LHTEC CTS800 engines that Commanche had.

Don't worry, no one would go for T-129 ATAK, not if Turkey offer it with 70% discount. Why would countries having AH-64 D ask for T-129 ATAK? It can't be compared with AH-64, Mi-25, Mi-28 or KA-52

It's very similar to the SA helicopter, Rooivalk, which was produced in 1990 and no one thought of buying it:

What is this ? Some kind of an All for one & one for all kinda sh*t whereby you jump in to defend any Arab thats taken a dig at ! :lol:

You never did that for me ! :cray:

images

they can keep their stinking ****** helicopters to themselves, we come here with respect and this is how they treat us.

Back
Top Bottom