What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

AJ8jEp.jpg

https://www.tai.com.tr/content/docs/tainin-sesi-101.pdf

-The total number of T-129 Atak to be produced for Turkish Land Forces will be 91. All options are added into serial production.
-With the beginning of 11th Atak, The Fuselages are being produced totally by TAI.

CmQ0QMQUMAAwgO3.jpg:large

Cirit is not hydra its new missile not a kit.

And TAI nin Sesi says TSK gonna have 91 T129 ATAK :yahoo:
Yea i know,but its just dummy talk.I just omitted that part.Didn't want to say its lower than hellfire,better than hydra.Faster than a bird,slower than a jet etc etc.

-The total number of T-129 Atak to be produced for Turkish Land Forces will be 91. All options are added into serial production.
-With the beginning of 11th Atak, The Fuselages are being produced totally by TAI.

CmQ0QMQUMAAwgO3.jpg:large

Yeah also we have 13 t-129 in our inventory.

What does the Turkish article say about T129 in Pakistan can someone please summarise ?

What does the Turkish article say about T129 in Pakistan can someone please summarise ?
It tells about three main tests. One is hot temperature at 50C, second one is high temp at high altitude, that was made at 14000 feet at 26 C and the third one was a simultaneous one wanted your guys to go between your two main airbases. It says at first two test ATAK became the best heli till now, and at third it was the unique attach heli passed that way without fueling... (i don't remember the base names but you can understand from article...)

Thanks !

Looks like PA is testing Chinese Z10 , Russian and Turkish attack Helos In the toughest terrain in Pakistan

I hope the choice is Turkish and we actually joint produce the chopper with ToT

Seems like this helo flew from Quetta to Multan

That is home base to FOB 2 hours 40 mins around 600km Without refueling

Seems like this helo flew from Quetta to Multan

That is home base to FOB 2 hours 40 mins around 600km Without refueling
So? How do you find the performance.Do you think that z10 can make it?

Back
Top Bottom