What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Thanks !

Looks like PA is testing Chinese Z10 , Russian and Turkish attack Helos In the toughest terrain in Pakistan

I hope the choice is Turkish and we actually joint produce the chopper with ToT
We all know its going to be the Z-10 under the current circumstances,no chance for the T129.

We all know its going to be the Z-10 under the current circumstances,no chance for the T129.

Bro in my opinion, Pakistan gonna pick T129. Z10 is good looking heli but unfortunately it's Chinese. I mean, Chinese like the other Chinese made things. Has no quality. Cheap but not enough for anything.

Pakistan's know that. That's the why they are testing T129.

The real issue is payment. Pakistan is broke. I believe we can find a solution about it.

Bro in my opinion, Pakistan gonna pick T129. Z10 is good looking heli but unfortunately it's Chinese. I mean, Chinese like the other Chinese made things. Has no quality. Cheap but not enough for anything.

The real issue is payment. Pakistan is broke. I believe we can find a solution about it.

Let's ask their opinion !

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @cirr

They will pick Z10. Pakistan is seeking greater economic and political cooperation from China. It's natural for them to pick the Z10. Big weapons purchases (especially in our side of the planet) often have political objectives and policies that shape the decision(s).

Z10 has better armour and protectection as compared to T 129 . maybe Pak ARMY buy T129 in limited number (10 -15) and also seek a avionics and weapon package for Z10 ( cirit ,umtas ,mission computers et).remember deal of 15 vipers has done .it will form higher end and sharp edge of PAA. MI35 will be used for SF and deal is done . Z10 will form backbone of PAA and may be limited no of T129 . by the way , army has shown Z10 in national parade .so I think Z10 deal is also done .only new competitor bird is T129.

Last edited:

Bro,the Z10 is good enough and a better deal(finance) then what we can give Pakistan,they had some problems with the engine but i believe the indigenous engine is ready,so they wont have that problem anymore.

Probably , our brothers will proceed wth T-129P . Hot and high environment test(over 50C and dust storm at Pano Aqil and +14000ft at hindikush without any D-level maintenance ) finished with perfect results. Also offered local offset plan and wide ammunition integration (as our brothers wants) .

we have only funding problems. Bu if rulling party wants ( akp, and i think they wants ) this problem could easily solve with SSİDK* protocol , over Eximbank .

I think Pak will choose T-129. Tests are harsch and it should end with a deal.

Payment is not always one way.You sign a deal that give some market for our products,that is another way of payment.It is not always cash.

If it is only because Chinese can provide heavy financial assistance

Also PA are going for attack helo after decades they will not compromise on performance if T129 is much better

They have already picked Z10

The Vipers are coming and T129 Seems to be high on the cards

Thé T129 project will complete when the mwr is ready and start use. I dont know z10 has mwr or not. U all know that several days ago a helo fell down at Giresun district cause öf bad weather. İt will be very useful when it finished. İ look forward to see it as soon as possible. .

-The total number of T-129 Atak to be produced for Turkish Land Forces will be 91. All options are added into serial production.
-With the beginning of 11th Atak, The Fuselages are being produced totally by TAI.

CmQ0QMQUMAAwgO3.jpg:large
Amazing, i wish Indonesia can order a squadron at least.

For once we're also have our own Attack helicopter project, but since attack helicopter not a the main priority, this project discontinued. But with increase in budget and provocation by our far northern neighbor, i'm sure the program will be restarted, and Turkey should take a part of it :agree:

helikopter-gandiwa-ptdi.jpg

Amazing, i wish Indonesia can order a squadron at least.

For once we're also have our own Attack helicopter project, but since attack helicopter not a the main priority, this project discontinued. But with increase in budget and provocation by our far northern neighbor, i'm sure the program will be restarted, and Turkey should take a part of it :agree:

helikopter-gandiwa-ptdi.jpg

1200x30mm ammo! thats what we need.

Back
Top Bottom