What's new

T-129 Almost Done Deal With Pakistan

Engine issue can be settled,If america is willing to offer more Super cobra to Pakistan than certainly letting Turkey for the export of T-129 with aamerican engine wont be a problem
Why would they ''give'' you the engines when they can sell you the Cobras?

Instead of US Engines also french Engines could be intergatet for pakistani T-129 !

I dont know may be I m wrong here but Pakistan does not trust the Americans and American engine could be an issue.

When Pakistan paid for the F-16s and 80s' and they were sanctioned, the F-16s were put in storage and Pakistan was charged a monthly fee for parking charges. Can you imagine this? Paid for planes not being released but penalty for parking them charged from the owner.

I dont know may be I m wrong here but Pakistan does not trust the Americans and American engine could be an issue.

When Pakistan paid for the F-16s and 80s' and they were sanctioned, the F-16s were put in storage and Pakistan was charged a monthly fee for parking charges. Can you imagine this? Paid for planes not being released but penalty for parking them charged from the owner.
Times have changed,just a bit more patience needed;)

Congrats, Finally new attack helo's :cheers:

Frames for UAV's :tup:

I really dont know what to say, but yet again we have American engines :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom