What's new

Syria's Assad wins 4th term with 95% of vote, in election the West calls fraudulent

Even Soeharto usually only get around 85 % :D

AlhamduliLLAH our leaders so far now when they need to steep down

Remembering when Soeharto voluntarily resigned in 1998

Jokowi reject the idea from one of his coalition parties to change constitution and allow him to compete in the 2024 Presidential election

He said the ide slapped his face

If Assad was West's buddy, he would have been toasted in the Western capitals. Dont listen to West and its media. West is a hypocrite and it has exposed itself time and again.

It shows that Assad is still popular and unifying force in the country. Its not being pro or anti Assad. Its Syrians to decide. What I like is that a country ravaged by West's hideous intervention through terror proxies is surviving. I hope it does and I wish Syria thrives.

If you think Assad is a villain, look around the Arab world. Its for you to choose heroes or villains for each of the leaders in Arab world is no different.
Yes, I'm sure that if your country pakistan had a family dynasty who have ruled the country for over half a century through father and son (not like they have have been doing a good Job at that) and who after an uprising by Pakistanis wanted them gone but that father and son vowed to never go even at the cost of the country's total destruction, then I'm sure you won't be saying the same thing . In fact i think you will be cursing their entire generation. 🤣

It's easier supporting such tyrants when it's not you having to deal with them actually. 😁

Last edited:
In 2014 Syrians were flocking to vote for Bashar, Lebanon's streets were filled with Syrian marching towards voting areas while openly saying they are voting for Assad, that is the 95%.
In any case what is most important is who controls the actual ground, Assad has mostly won the war, the only issue is the US controling the oil field in the east.

3152304.jpg
3152305.jpg
3152302.jpg
3152303.jpg
3152307.jpg
3152310.jpg
3152309.jpg
3152306.jpg
3152308.jpg
3152311.jpg
3152312.jpg
3152314.jpg
3152313.jpg

@TNT CIA worshipers please close your eyes when you look at these scenes.

Assad and Syrian people are paying the price of anti Israeli policies. If Assad was a western puppet and dropped the resistance axis then Syria wasn't in chaos for more than 10 years.
During the civil war we saw bribes being offered to Assad from Persian Gulf sheiks, they mostly asked Assad to drop Iran and the resistance axis against American Anglo made cancer in the region. He refused it everytime and Arabs with the help of American coalition continued on helibourning terrorists into Syria from Central Asia, Europe, Afghanistan etc.
Syrian people suffered for supporting Iranian stance in the region, i have to admit it. And we owe them alot.

Plus NATO's entrance Gate into Syria was through plenty of regional countries such as Jordan, Turkey, KSA paid by UAE and Qatar.
We saw a mini world war against people of Syria the land of Zaytun. Hence millions of refugees and thousands of civilian casualties.
Still USA, UK and France thanks to unrest in the country are stealing Syrian resources especially from the country's oil fields.

Nice photoshop skills. Keep up the CIA / NATO propaganda. :D

Its funny how every dictator always gets above 90℅ votes lolz. Why do these idiots even call elections? Or is it that their subjects are so stupid that they think the election is fair?

If elections were to be the measure of an evolved and harmonious society then countries like India and Pakistan would have had no socio-economic tragedies and would have had settlements on Mars decades ago.

Than what happened?

Then I did not join the Tablighi Jamaat. :D

During the civil war we saw bribes being offered to Assad from Persian Gulf sheiks

The Syria War is not a civil war. Most of those "Syrian rebels" are not from Syria at all but from every part of the world - Philippines to India, Russia to Europe, China to Tunisia.

But of course you know this.

Yes, I'm sure that if your country pakistan had a family dynasty who have ruled the country for over half a century through father and son (not like they have bdedoing a good Jon at that) and who after an uprising by Pakistanis wanted them gone but that father and son vowed to never go even at the cost of the country's total destruction, then I'm sure you won't be saying the same thing . In fact i think you will be cursing their entire generation. 🤣

It's easier supporting such tyrants when it's not you having to deal with them actually. 😁
E2QrlvjXIAADNPc

Syria was a beautiful country before the uprising. Very heart breaking. In the Western world the active Islamic political parties won't even let you say we don't want war in Syria, never mind showing support to Syrian government. Instead Bashar is cia agent, he is sufiani, he is kafir etc. This is what they force people to believe.

One fact is that Syria is worse off than it was before so what has this so called holy war achieved?

If Assad was West's buddy, he would have been toasted in the Western capitals. Dont listen to West and its media. West is a hypocrite and it has exposed itself time and again.

It shows that Assad is still popular and unifying force in the country. Its not being pro or anti Assad. Its Syrians to decide. What I like is that a country ravaged by West's hideous intervention through terror proxies is surviving. I hope it does and I wish Syria thrives.

If you think Assad is a villain, look around the Arab world. Its for you to choose heroes or villains for each of the leaders in Arab world is no different.
Anyone who speaks against Assad gets disappeared in Syria. If you don't believe me then ask the poor refugees.

Last edited:
That's how it's done in that part of the world. Surely you didn't expect him to lose an election by less than 91% when he was willing to watch the country fall into the abyss of a historic civil war and a failed state controlled by either ISIS or any of the several terrorist groups, did you?
Just read about McCarthyism in USA where USA banned Communist party, seized the property of its members and fired them from their jobs in 1950s only because they were not aligned with USA's deep state. Now don't go an talk of democracy to others

Not surprised

After all Bashar ul Assad has brought so much prosperity to Syria. He deserved to win by 95% votes

View attachment 748496

View attachment 748497

View attachment 748499
Imagine Pakistan Army was weakened by international sanctions and a few Army generals were on pay roll of Foreign Elements. And American coalition was helibourning TTP into your country, ISIS in Syrian case. What would you do then? Watch the country fall into TTP hands?
Remind me north Korea
What an Irony. Did Mr sisi held elections?

Back
Top Bottom