What's new

Syrian troops score gains in strategic rebel-held town near Lebanon

@Desert Fox

BTW, you have been crying, mouning, and whining for whole five years over KSA "Wahabisim" in Afghanistan and Pakistan until I thought Khomaini was going to win the ellections in Pakistan, but instead Saudi best friend Nawas was the victorious one. Now who is going to win next time, King Abdullah himself? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are sick, that's why I say we must have your brains fixed up or just turn it off. The terrorists are both your country of origin Afghanistan and the adopted one Iran are officially terrorist countries, export sponsor and adopt terrorist organisations. Now, we are going to pump in are called freedom fighters that's why their organisation is called FSA, understood? They will finish your terrorists offf in the ME. And BTW, didn't you notice how pity you are by going after everyone of us quoting his posts and screenshooting them? Now go cry..

I'm very happy that my screenshots have been a pain in the @$$ for you guys, so much so that you can't stop mentioning my screenshots.

Hurray me!!:pakistan:

Guys guys, Just ignore Desert Fox, he is as ignorant as ignorant can get. He hates everything Arab with a passion. But in time he will get what is coming to him. He will continue being an all so mighty internet warrior, taking screen shots left and right and then threatening to display them to the world.

I find him a very funny individual not worthy of much of anyone's thoughts. Just ignore him and smile and play along. After all he might get so angry he might take TWO screenshots not just one. And he might even go crazy and take THREE screenshots at the SAME TIME. Then everyone is screwed, and our lives will be ruined by his Internet heroism.

Poor Mosa, did i hurt your feelings now?

Now don't get all emotional and change your avatar to a half naked woman like you did last time.:rolleyes:

I'm very happy that my screenshots have been a pain in the @$$ for you guys, so much so that you can't stop mentioning my screenshots.

Hurray me!!:pakistan:

Poor Mosa, did i hurt your feelings now?

Now don't get all emotional and change your avatar to a half naked woman like you did last time.:rolleyes:

Not really in in my case :D

@Desert Fox

BTW, you have been crying, mouning, and whining for whole five years over KSA "Wahabisim" in Afghanistan and Pakistan until I thought Khomaini was going to win the ellections in Pakistan, but instead Saudi best friend Nawas was the victorious one. Now who is going to win next time, King Abdullah himself? :omghaha:

Can you even count? Five (5) years ago i wasn't even a member on this forum.

polls_retard_0009_326675_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

If you're going to attempt to insult me, at least learn to count first.

Can you even count? Five (5) years ago i wasn't even a member on this forum.

polls_retard_0009_326675_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

If you're going to attempt to insult me, at least learn to count first.

Not you specifically my friend, I meant you and your people in Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan. I'm just sad all their tears went down the toilet,:cry: speaking of toilets, how is it going in the USA :pop:

Is that why you keep mentioning screenshots? Either its a pain in the @$$ for you or you get orgasms from typing that word, whatever the case you seem to be obsessed with it and can't stop mentioning it.

Youre-weird.jpg

I was trying to tell you how pity you look like by that. Anyhow, sorry for interrupting, keep quoting mine. :)

@BLACKEAGLE

Here, i'll be kind enough to provide you a video from youtube from which you can learn to count in a fun and easy way.

Since they don't teach you to count in Jordan.

And you can thank me later.:cheers:

i hate qatar.i hope they burn in hell

bottomline fsa is terrorists and they deserve to be sluaghtered like pigs by the syrians becuase 80 000 syrians died becuase these guys.

you shouldnt be supporting these terrorists. they are the ones killing innocent civilians

That is what you want to believe in, I dont.

@BLACKEAGLE

Here, i'll be kind enough to provide you a video from youtube from which you can learn to count in a fun and easy way.

Since they don't teach you to count in Jordan.

And you can thank me later.:cheers:

Such ungrateful people, look how your hate and sick acts didn't prevent us from helping you and your people out in Afghanistan:

mazarsharif1.jpg

I was trying to tell you how pity you look like by that. Anyhow, sorry for interrupting, keep quoting mine. :)

Uhh, come back once you have learned to count. :lol::D:tup:

Such ungrateful people, look how your hate and sick acts didn't prevent us from helping you and your people out in Afghanistan:

So, did you learn to count yet? :whistle:

Guys guys, Just ignore Desert Fox, he is as ignorant as ignorant can get. He hates everything Arab with a passion. But in time he will get what is coming to him. He will continue being an all so mighty internet warrior, taking screen shots left and right and then threatening to display them to the world.

I find him a very funny individual not worthy of much of anyone's thoughts. Just ignore him and smile and play along. After all he might get so angry he might take TWO screenshots not just one. And he might even go crazy and take THREE screenshots at the SAME TIME. Then everyone is screwed, and our lives will be ruined by his Internet heroism. :rofl:

May Allah protect us from the wrath of his screenshots...

781.gif

Its bring me to tears of joy to see how much hurt my screenshots have caused you lot.

I'm soo proud that i caused all of this!! My name will be repeated again and again!

tear_joy.jpg

You people just made me famous.

Actually you have been shying away and acting like a kiddo after I shunned you, nevertheless you called me a 9 years old girl, and now you are trying to imply we are obsessed with you Afghani? Who is making who famous here?

You know, You had changed for better and had been acting decent for a while, however, I never looked at you with respect nor took you seriously, and I think you noticed that, simply because I know your kind, and it turned true.

Cleaning the eastern area of Qusair from HZ terrorists:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom