What's new

Syrian tanks amass near Turkish border-FSA general says

amalakas is right, never underestimate an enemy, take a look to the history for its results.

We also have superior morale and discipline so there is no goal a determined power can not achieve. I don't see what we should worry about. I say let's hunt ourselves a dictator! Bring them peace and democracy!

We don't need a war to finish Syria. Most of Syria's water and electric comes from Turkey; just cut the electric and the water going to Syria. They will start to act more of their place.

We don't need a war to finish Syria. Most of Syria's water and electric comes from Turkey; just cut the electric and the water going to Syria. They will start to act more of their place.

Ben bunu defalarca dedim dinleyen yok.

We don't want to punish people of syria, we want to change her regime. But hell, if people of syria doesn't think for themselves so why should we.

We still need to go to war, I am for it to the end!

no man lets not waste our resources on those idiot assad , cut the water , then see how people get mad at him for his mistakes , cut the electricity , let them live in dark people will get mad at assad then bam

Why should we spend life for Syrians with a military operation? IMO we should care for one Turkish citizens life more than thausands of Syrians...

Turks should follow the interests of Turkey not think of other people; that is pathetic.

Yes we should only think about or selves and a few real allies we have

We also have superior morale and discipline so there is no goal a determined power can not achieve. I don't see what we should worry about. I say let's hunt ourselves a dictator! Bring them peace and democracy!

It is not about whether we can overthrow him or not. It is about the damage we're going to take during the process.

So yes, never underestimate an enemy.

It is not about whether we can overthrow him or not. It is about the damage we're going to take during the process.

So yes, never underestimate an enemy.

Why Turkey should stay away from an armed conflict

Inflation passed %10

Ec. Growth dropped to %2-4

Our trade deficit is huge and will not close for decades

And most importantly, We shouldn't risk Turkish citizens lifes for anyone other than us and our closest allies...

Syria is full of armed resistance groups. If Turkey invades it could turn into an insurgency and take the pressure off Assad.

Deno, It can't always be about economics! Sometimes, a barking dog needs to be silenced for the neighborhood to be quiet. However, I agree with you that the dog needs to be disciplined by the people cornering us to engage the dog.

Best for us would be to sit back and watch them do their own dirty laundry, and we enjoy the show on TV with coca cola and pop-corns.

Inflation passed %10

And most importantly, We shouldn't risk Turkish citizens lifes for anyone other than us and our closest allies...

Inflation passed %10

And war would be a good excuse for AKP to cover the failing economy. This is another reason why we should stay away from it.

I hope Syria makes an accidental mistake, and Turkey pounds heavily on them. There is going to be a heavy war, sooner or latter, between Syria and Turkey. Assad has massacred thousands and yet no one is doing anything. A mistake by Syria would be in favor of the rebels.

Back
Top Bottom