What's new

Syrian tanks amass near Turkish border-FSA general says

Why Turkey should stay away from an armed conflict

Inflation passed %10

Ec. Growth dropped to %2-4

Our trade deficit is huge and will not close for decades

And most importantly, We shouldn't risk Turkish citizens lifes for anyone other than us and our closest allies...

I don't think Syria will go on full war ... if they do something like this.. they will see more defection in army and resources will get diverted from Damascus' security to war which may force Assad to hide.

Any way I am surprised with Turkey's inflation and growth figures... I was under impression they are doing really good in term of growth (7-9%) and inflation is in range of 3-5% ..

With this figure war can bring inflation to 15%-20% and growth to negative to stable for next couple of years ...

@asad71 one battalion or three doesn't really matter armies' command structure differ from one another. If Turkey can bring in the armored forces in thrace/greek border to syrian border they can pierce all the way thru' damascus even without air support. The real modern equipment is stationed there M60Ts and Leopard2A4s. Either way they stand no chance.
@Abii Do you wanna know what happened last time we went on a full-scale assault?
Cyprus Peace Expedition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarayonu_Lefkosa.JPG

We are fvcking serious.
@Nothing it's not so negative. It's good to do some real conventional war practice every once in a while.

^ We lost about 800 soldiers but destroyed 6000 Spartans xD

And for the people that thinks that Turkey has a amateur army.. Study the Kardak crissis how we owned the whole Greece Navy just by 1 SAT team with a boat.

If this is true then Asad's army is out of brains as one has to be a "complete retard" to send in mass numbers of tanks without air support and yes very potent air support. The question here has to be asked , is Asad's air force ready to face Turkish air force in the skies? ---- I mean really?

If this is true then Asad's army is out of brains as one has to be a "complete retard" to send in mass numbers of tanks without air support and yes very potent air support. The question here has to be asked , is Asad's air force ready to face Turkish air force in the skies? ---- I mean really?

What makes you think the Syrian army isn't going to provide air support, I'm sure they're on standby.

Unlike other Arab countries, Syria doesn't bend over to anyone, and in the words of Donald Rumsfeld, "You go to war with the army you have." I respect Syria's independence and their defiance, they refuse to succumb to Western and NATO pressure.

What makes you think the Syrian army isn't going to provide air support, I'm sure they're on standby.

Unlike other Arab countries, Syria doesn't bend over to anyone, and in the words of Donald Rumsfeld, "You go to war with the army you have." I respect Syria's independence and their defiance, they refuse to succumb to Western and NATO pressure.

Ludicrous is the only word to describe your dogmatic opinion , let me guess , they don't bend to "Donald Rumsfield" but they DO bend to "Vladimir Putin" and have a Russian naval base on their soil , so where is the so called "Independence"?

As far as the air support against TUAF is concerned , in a full fleet hostilities scenario i give Asad's air force a 72 hour life time.

Ludicrous is the only word to describe your dogmatic opinion , let me guess , they don't bend to "Donald Rumsfield" but they DO bend to "Vladimir Putin" and have a Russian naval base on their soil , so where is the so called "Independence"?

As far as the air support against TUAF is concerned , in a full fleet hostilities scenario i give Asad's air force a 72 hour life time.

they don't bend to "Donald Rumsfield" but they DO bend to "Vladimir Putin" and have a Russian naval base on their soil , so where is the so called "Independence"?

That naval base has been there since 1971, long-before Dr. Bashar Al-Assad came to power, the Syrians earn revenue from that and it's for strategic purposes. Syria independently decides to keep that Russian naval base there, it isn't obstructive and doesn't harm Syria at all, and solidifies their relations with Russia, it doesn't compromise their sovereignty.

You really come off as a fanboy, thinking your helping the Syrian people by being anti-Assad, just a fool playing into foreign interests. You remind me of people like Hussein Haqqani.

That's if Turkiye even does, and I doubt they would take military action without NATO approval and backing against Syria, considering there is Russian interests and assets there. Either way, Syria will not go down without a fight, and their courage and defiance is well respected.

That naval base has been there since 1971, long-before Dr. Bashar Al-Assad came to power, the Syrians earn revenue from that and it's for strategic purposes. Syria independently decides to keep that Russian naval base there, it isn't obstructive and doesn't harm Syria at all, and solidifies their relations with Russia, it doesn't compromise their sovereignty.

You really come off as a fanboy, thinking your helping the Syrian people by being anti-Assad, just a fool playing into foreign interests. You remind me of people like Hussein Haqqani.

*POPCORNS*

That's if Turkiye even does, and I doubt they would take military action without NATO approval and backing against Syria, considering there is Russian interests and assets there. Either way, Syria will not go down without a fight, and their courage and defiance is well respected.

Argument was Asad's Air force's capacity to provide credible air cover for its ground forces which may do an incursion into Turkey and if they can stand the Turkish Air Force which in my opinion would be like turning those BMPs into baking ovens for Asad's soldiers as His Air force would be wiped out in matter of hours if it is foolish enough to get its total fleets air borne. Don't deviate from the topic or otherwise simply don't reply this post.

we need to supply syria with basir laser guided artillery, those will take care of any "torkish" tank very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
first that ''courageous , brave'' syrian soldiers should get back their golan heights , they are just a bunch of uncapable dolls , capable to shoot down a jet without weapons , my grandma would do that if they teached her

we need to supply syria with basir laser guided artillery, those will take care of any "torkish" tank very well.

aww iran can produce very high tech equipment , i feel thats a laugh for the world , also some questions to everyone and iranians , ok so you and syria hate israel yes? for all these years why didnt syria get back their ''own land'' golan heights although you made probably more than 1000 threats since then , why didnt you supply your '' hi tech '' weapons and ammunition ? if you make these im sure atleast 10 other countries can make these and it looks like a big propoganda vid from presstv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Al-Assad father son duo made a tacit understanding with Israel that they would barb from roof top daily to get back Golan but would do nothing on ground.

aww iran can produce very high tech equipment , i feel thats a laugh for the world , also some questions to everyone and iranians , ok so you and syria hate israel yes? for all these years why didnt syria get back their ''own land'' golan heights although you made probably more than 1000 threats since then , why didnt you supply your '' hi tech '' weapons and ammunition ? if you make these im sure atleast 10 other countries can make these and it looks like a big propoganda vid from presstv.

Why should they hate Israel why shiism is a jewish made sect? They showing like they are ennemies of Israel but the main target is is Sunni muslims.

we are having popcorn when tehran is turning into somalia , no development , we are seeing the effect of sanctions in your posts and your presidents , i still see isreal in the world map i thought you was going to wipe it ? , your threats are made daily , we are keeping a cool head and a better tactic , why should we spend resources on a dictator ? lets just wait till he goes down , wait till the rebels stick the flag in assads palace and he becomes worse than gaddafi , i felt really sorry for gaddafi when they killed him , he was a much better person than assad , assads end will be worse and iran will fall with him and get even more isolated

how dare syria mess with the greatest hyperpower in the universe?
LMAO, what happened to them torks who were saying we are waiting for syria to make a single move then we will finish them and crap like that?

1% of syrian missiles is enough to turn turkeys economy into that of somalia.
what you pussies waiting for? :rofl:

turkeys dream not comes true and why all you people are aganist shias?

First of all, shiism is made by Abdullaah ibn Saba' (the jew) in time of 'Uthmaan and created chaos between muslims by saying that 'Ali or the ahlul bait had more right for the khalif leadership then others and he was the reason for extremesim for 'Ali that pushed the people to shirk . Secondly, their 'Aqiedah (doctrine) is based on polytheism by saying that 'Ali is god it self or has the same statue as the prophet Sallallaahu aleyhe wa sallam and that he had more knowledge then Musa and Isa. They believe that he is the one that he cause for rain and thunder. They believe that the wahy also came to 'Ali. etc. etc.

They calling the most of the Sahaba kafeer. They even abuse them and also abusing the mother of believers 'Aisha radiyallahu anh. They also believe that our Qur'aan is corrupted.

In short: Shiism is a movement with intention to destroy the Islam from the inside. They do this by manipulating people with their so called love for the ahlul bayt. The real fact is, is that shiism is a satanic movement to create chaos and devidement only.

Back
Top Bottom