What's new

Syrian Strikes Would Battle-Test Chinese Radars

Pearl Harbor attack is an example. We gave Japan something in return. I mean we were still in Great Depression and out of no where Japan wants to start the fight.

oh that because dumb Japs dont know it was a setup, and oldman1 thought he is a genius when he read this link below
Essential Pearl Harbor

I have always find this 'criticism' hilarious.

First...What constitute a 'modern' military?

Second...Let us say that there are. Why is it that it is US who is always afraid of them? Why not they who are afraid of US? We faced down the Soviets back in the Cuban Missile Crisis. Was not the Soviet military 'modern' back then?

Finally...If there is an absence of 'modern' military, why is that our fault? :lol:

yes and the cuban missile crisis make you peee in the pant isnt it? Now syria will turn into cuban missile crisis in today life, you will peee in the pant when Putin said "I will intervention".

Is this true or not true 100 post about F22 stealth become no stealth at all got shot down by Assad regime source here http://www.********.com/view?i=7f4_1377959586

F22 and 4 tomahawk got whack by S300/400 and pantsir missile tomahawk killer.

well does not matter if syria can shoot down raptor or b2 , syrians can not stop US invasion, not even possible in dreams. what interesting thing is, syrians should bleed americans like the afghans did, american are in afghanistan but they are uncomfortable about their presence and progress (ISI :smitten:). kill more american soldiers bleed them to their knees. :cheers: key weapons will be ak47s Ieds and manpads and atgm , and i hope they have modern and massive amount of these weapons.

I have always find this 'criticism' hilarious.

First...What constitute a 'modern' military?

Second...Let us say that there are. Why is it that it is US who is always afraid of them? Why not they who are afraid of US? We faced down the Soviets back in the Cuban Missile Crisis. Was not the Soviet military 'modern' back then?

Finally...If there is an absence of 'modern' military, why is that our fault? :lol:

Why you find that harsh reality hilarious?
A military with a proper air force equipped with modern fighter jets,army with proper training and equipment for halting attacks from it,s enemy and a navy with the ability to stop invasion from sea is called an overall modern military.Most important is the aerial defence in the modern warfare.Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan or Libya had such military.You invaded the most backward and ill equipped military powers who were still using equipment from the 1950,s and you consider that your achievement?Your politicians follow a typical brutal style against such poor countries but when it comes to argue with powers like china and russia you people look for a political solution rather than posing a military threat :D And the whole world knows what soviets did with you back there in 1960,s you were scared like goats during Cuban missile crisis.Even north korea is enough for you.
And you are incredibly pathetic and shameless person who is bragging on international forums about their so called mighty military and country who is everywhere too busy in committing crimes against humanity.
Finally there is no absence of modern military powers and these military powers have direct conflict of interests with you.So better try on them) You want natural resources right?Russia has a lot of oil and gas reserves why don,t you attack russia like you did with iraq?Also unlike iraq russia has some real WMD,s so it will be a good excuse for you :lol:

What's the matter with China???? China never export radars to Syria

Why you find that harsh reality hilarious?
A military with a proper air force equipped with modern fighter jets,army with proper training and equipment for halting attacks from it,s enemy and a navy with the ability to stop invasion from sea is called an overall modern military.Most important is the aerial defence in the modern warfare.Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan or Libya had such military.You invaded the most backward and ill equipped military powers who were still using equipment from the 1950,s and you consider that your achievement?Your politicians follow a typical brutal style against such poor countries but when it comes to argue with powers like china and russia you people look for a political solution rather than posing a military threat :D And the whole world knows what soviets did with you back there in 1960,s you were scared like goats during Cuban missile crisis.Even north korea is enough for you.
And you are incredibly pathetic and shameless person who is bragging on international forums about their so called mighty military and country who is everywhere too busy in committing crimes against humanity.
Finally there is no absence of modern military powers and these military powers have direct conflict of interests with you.So better try on them) You want natural resources right?Russia has a lot of oil and gas reserves why don,t you attack russia like you did with iraq?Also unlike iraq russia has some real WMD,s so it will be a good excuse for you :lol:

Victim card.

Any nation has the right to exercise that which it may in order to secure it's national interests and the interests of its population.

The US is just the only country in the world who is capable of doing that. They can kick the *** of the rest of the world's air forces and navies put together.

There is no military in the world that can hold back an US invasion. None, zilch, zero.

Warfare isn't about fighting fair, why should the US attack countries which have the ability to damage it, if the benefits don't outweigh the costs?

It's funny that you should apply such high moral standards to the US military and yet not apply them to your countrymen and women who blow themselves up every day.

EDIT: Why don't those other 'military powers' attack the USA if they have 'conflicts of interests' with it? It's not like either one of those countries is afraid of war.

Victim card.

Any nation has the right to exercise that which it may in order to secure it's national interests and the interests of its population.

The US is just the only country in the world who is capable of doing that. They can kick the *** of the rest of the world's air forces and navies put together.

There is no military in the world that can hold back an US invasion. None, zilch, zero.

Warfare isn't about fighting fair, why should the US attack countries which have the ability to damage it, if the benefits don't outweigh the costs?

It's funny that you should apply such high moral standards to the US military and yet not apply them to your countrymen and women who blow themselves up every day.

EDIT: Why don't those other 'military powers' attack the USA if they have 'conflicts of interests' with it? It's not like either one of those countries is afraid of war.

Another slumdog hindu douchebag)I referred to other countries because it,s the USA who has a bad habit of putting his nose in other people a-sses.
Your thoughts on the US airforce is quite naive and childish i can bet there are airforces in the world who can rub their shoulders with the US airforce.
Don,t comment on the topics you know nothing about.Better go participate on the topics related to the massive rape problems in india :D

Another slumdog hindu douchebag)I referred to other countries because it,s the USA who has a bad habit of putting his nose in other people a-sses.
Your thoughts on the US airforce is quite naive and childish i can bet there are airforces in the world who can rub their shoulders with the US airforce.
Don,t comment on the topics you know nothing about.Better go participate on the topics related to the massive rape problems in india :D

What are you even trying to say, mate? Please take some lessons on how to best express yourself in English.

After some thought I have been able to translate what you wrote. Racial and religious diatribe aside.

The USA has a habit of protecting it's interests. If your country can't do the same, too bad, too sad.

There is no military in the world that can repel the US. If you have ever stepped foot on one of their 11 super-carriers you would know exactly what I mean.

As an university sponsored student of the RAAF, I have far more actual knowledge than you, as a frustrated and delusional Pakistani ever will.

India has far less rapes per capita than your country buddy. The only difference is that in India, rapists are punished, in Pakistan it is semi-legal. However that is a case for another topic.

What are you even trying to say, mate? Please take some lessons on how to best express yourself in English.

After some thought I have been able to translate what you wrote. Racial and religious diatribe aside.

The USA has a habit of protecting it's interests. If your country can't do the same, too bad, too sad.

There is no military in the world that can repel the US. If you have ever stepped foot on one of their 11 super-carriers you would know exactly what I mean.

As an university sponsored student of the RAAF, I have far more actual knowledge than you, as a frustrated and delusional Pakistani ever will.

India has far less rapes per capita than your country buddy. The only difference is that in India, rapists are punished, in Pakistan it is semi-legal. However that is a case for another topic.

Thanks and please tell me from which indian slumdog school i can take English classes?
You mean whether the interests are good or bad they should be carried out because they are our interests? The whole economies should be destroyed ,thousands of innocents including women and children should be killed because it doesn,t matter you are fulling your interests?What will be your reaction if someday USA decides to attack india because that,s just part of US regional interests?Hindu indians are well known for their double standards. You just proved that you are a follower of evil ideology and false religion called Hinduism.

Thanks and please tell me from which indian slumdog school i can take English classes?
You mean whether the interests are good or bad they should be carried out because they are our interests? The whole economies should be destroyed ,thousands of innocents including women and children should be killed because it doesn,t matter you are fulling your interests?What will be your reaction if someday USA decides to attack india because that,s just part of US regional interests?Hindu indians are well known for their double standards. You just proved that you are a follower of evil ideology and false religion called Hinduism.

Religious hatred is your middle name isn't it?

No, USA will never attack India. But if the Indian government decided to follow a policy of state-sponsored terrorism then it would be completely justified for the victims to attack it.

Religious hatred is your middle name isn't it?

No, USA will never attack India. But if the Indian government decided to follow a policy of state-sponsored terrorism then it would be completely justified for the victims to attack it.

You and the one you are supporting are well know two nations who specialized in terrorism through proxy wars.Keep trolling.

Pearl Harbor attack is an example. We gave Japan something in return. I mean we were still in Great Depression and out of no where Japan wants to start the fight.

pearl harbour? HA! talk about skeltons. i think after this incident America been at the giving end of war.

Richard Fisher, again, this news first come out by one person :Richard Fisher
20041005_RFlarge.jpg

Richard Fisher is the biggest mouth on China threat, Syria radar are all from Russia, China never sell radar to Syria, one man at home can get so “secret” info, what a joke

Back
Top Bottom