What's new

"Syrian" opposition visits Israel

enough bs Syria's global peace index was was way higher than Europe and USA itself, go compare Syria before and after the war... Every Syrian had free education, free health care, and much more... what do you know about Syria? enough BS...
:lol:
Your BS do not even deserved to be answered. If I was your Asshead boss, I would have fired you for being useless.

As a Doctor myself, to withhold treatment for anyone is unfathomable, doesn't matter their race, creed or political thought. It is against the oath.
Except the shia, which you said should be burned. We all have the screenshots and you admitted to it as well.

:lol:
Your BS do not even deserved to be answered. If I was your Asshead boss, I would have fired you for being useless.
you're an idiot, thus I'm not bringing myself down to your idiocy... :coffee:

Whats the problem? Israel is the only neighbor of Syria (out of 5) which does not send neither insurgents not weapons there. Assad should pray for such neighbors.

its bombed the SAA repeatedly. IDF has been serving as FSA, Al Nusra airforce.

BS, Israel treats AQ terrorists and then sends them back to Syria,
Now u are whining that we cured 200 of your fellow Syrians, mostly civilians? Sorry that we did not let them die. :rolleyes:

I repeat: Israel is the only Syria neighbor out of 5 which does not send neither fighters not weapons. Assad should pray for neighbors like Israel.

Thats despite the fact that Assads were training and arming terrorists against Israel for over 40 years.

in addition it allows terrorists from the blocked Gaza to go to Syria through Golan, and Israel mostly treats AQ terrorists...
LOL. Another nonsense. There is tiny number of those who came from Gaza and they came through Sinai and joined IS in Raqqa:

Palestinians Flee Gaza to Join ISIS in Iraq

Obviously they could not come from Israeli border.

Now u are whining that we cured 200 of your fellow Syrians, mostly civilians? Sorry that we did not let them die. :rolleyes:

I repeat: Israel is the only Syria neighbor out of 5 which does not send neither fighters not weapons. Assad should pray for neighbors like Israel.

Thats despite the fact that Assads were training and arming terrorists against Israel for over 40 years.

LOL. Another nonsense. There is tiny number of those who came from Gaza and they came through Sinai and joined IS in Raqqa:

Palestinians Flee Gaza to Join ISIS in Iraq

Obviously they could not come from Israeli border.
again Israel mostly treats terrorists not civilians... of course the media will focus on Israel treating few civilians to hide the main objective of treating and supporting terrorists and sending them back across the border to kill Syrians...

so Sinai borders Raqqa??? Israel allowed many terrorists to go through Golan border...

Back
Top Bottom