What's new

"Syrian" opposition visits Israel

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
These traitors, they are willing to sell their home country for what? they are nothing but traitors and terrorists supported by the west and their puppets in the region to make sure Israel is safe...
________________________________________________________________________________________
Senior Syrian opposition member Kamal Al-Labwani is in Israel to take part in a conference to combat terrorism.

In the first visit by a Syrian politician to Israel, Al-Labwani arrived in a personal capacity to attend the annual International Conference on Counter-Terrorism in Herzliya. His visit has had a mixed reaction from Syrian dissidents on social networks.

Speaking on the sidelines of the conference, Al-Labwani described his 10-day visit to Israel as "academic" and "exploratory" and stated he was prepared to meet with Israeli policymakers "whenever they want".

He said: "I'm here because the only ones who are absent from the international decision today are the Syrian people. We must hear their voice and convey their suffering. We are here to say that there are moderates who are able to be partners of the international coalition against terrorism."

He said the US' top priority in Syria should be to invest in local organisations and infrastructure, in order to avoid any money being funnelled to fund terrorism.

"Currently, the aid could fall into the wrong hands in the absence of good management and oversight," Labwani said. "Real authority on the ground requires investment in organisation before the aid is even sent."

He continued that the Syrian people should not be left between only two options, "either Bashar Al-Assad and his militia and gangs or terrorism".

Concluding: "We must support the Syrian people, the real people, I trust them and I represent them."

Recently Al-Labwani outlined his views and positions regarding the possibility of cooperation with Israel to topple the Assad regime, as well as the possibility of establishing a permanent peace agreement with it.

Syrian opposition member visits Israel
________________________________________________________________________________________

That traitor only represent himself, and there are many others evidence that F$A works for Israel...

Syrian rebel leader thanks PM for standing by wounded | The Times of Israel

Syrian opposition activist calls for peace with Israel | The Times of Israel

and much more...

These traitors, they are willing to sell their home country for what? they are nothing but traitors and terrorists supported by the west and their puppets in the region to make sure Israel is safe...
Senior Syrian opposition member Kamal Al-Labwani is in Israel to take part in a conference to combat terrorism.

In the first visit by a Syrian politician to Israel, Al-Labwani arrived in a personal capacity to attend the annual International Conference on Counter-Terrorism in Herzliya. His visit has had a mixed reaction from Syrian dissidents on social networks.

Speaking on the sidelines of the conference, Al-Labwani described his 10-day visit to Israel as "academic" and "exploratory" and stated he was prepared to meet with Israeli policymakers "whenever they want".

He said: "I'm here because the only ones who are absent from the international decision today are the Syrian people. We must hear their voice and convey their suffering. We are here to say that there are moderates who are able to be partners of the international coalition against terrorism."

He said the US' top priority in Syria should be to invest in local organisations and infrastructure, in order to avoid any money being funnelled to fund terrorism.

"Currently, the aid could fall into the wrong hands in the absence of good management and oversight," Labwani said. "Real authority on the ground requires investment in organisation before the aid is even sent."

He continued that the Syrian people should not be left between only two options, "either Bashar Al-Assad and his militia and gangs or terrorism".

Concluding: "We must support the Syrian people, the real people, I trust them and I represent them."

Recently Al-Labwani outlined his views and positions regarding the possibility of cooperation with Israel to topple the Assad regime, as well as the possibility of establishing a permanent peace agreement with it.

Syrian opposition member visits Israel

That traitor only represent himself, and there are many others evidence that F$A works for Israel...

Syrian rebel leader thanks PM for standing by wounded | The Times of Israel

Syrian opposition activist calls for peace with Israel | The Times of Israel

and much more...
son of pig :pissed:

B-but they are Islamic fundamentalist Muslim scum Extremists! They can't be in cahoots with secular democratic progressive last paradise on Earth, Israel!

Times of Israel also said that Egypt planned on giving the Sinai peninsula to the Palestinians.

Instead of just believing everything you read on the internet, how about you use critical thinking and form your own opinion.

If this had any truth to it, we'd see it more wide spread globally.

maybe, it is a fake news, but even if it is true, it shows that oppositions are not bunch of brain dead morons, and have common sense.
PS. LOL at the Asshead propagandist OP, his boss has killed 200,000 Syrians, yet he talks BS and tries to accuse oppositions for being traitors.

Times of Israel also said that Egypt planned on giving the Sinai peninsula to the Palestinians.

Instead of just believing everything you read on the internet, how about you use critical thinking and form your own opinion.

If this had any truth to it, we'd see it more wide spread globally.
it is not fake, maybe you need to do some research...
here is the interview he conducted in Israel with Israel24...

and watch the other videos

maybe, it is a fake news, but even if it is true, it shows that oppositions are not bunch of brain dead morons, and have common sense.
PS. LOL at the Asshead propagandist OP, his boss has killed 200,000 Syrians, yet he talks BS and tries to accuse oppositions for being traitors.
the one who killed 200k Syrians is the west and their puppets, Syria was heaven on earth and now its hell on earth because of the west interference... enough bs

Whats the problem? Israel is the only neighbor of Syria (out of 5) which does not send neither insurgents not weapons there. Assad should pray for such neighbors.

Whats the problem? Israel is the only neighbor of Syria (out of 5) which does not send neither insurgents not weapons there. Assad should pray for such neighbors.
why is Israel providing medical aid to injured fighters ?

The duty of every doctor to help the injured. We cant let people to die. We treat the injured Palestinian terrorists as well. Most of treated Syrians are civilians.

As a Doctor myself, to withhold treatment for anyone is unfathomable, doesn't matter their race, creed or political thought. It is against the oath.

The guy is an activist based in London and is liberal. I'm not liberal. He's meaningless in the whole conflict.

So, when Assad uses barrel bombs and kills thousands of children, it has been west who killed them?
BTW, Syria was even a shitty place thanks to its secret police, ... before the civil war. You should understand that you are talking with smart people here, so, spare us with your cheap propaganda.

You're a two faced hypocrite Muslim basher. When it suits you act pro-Iran, when it doesn't you are anti-Iran.

You're a two faced hypocrite Muslim basher. When it suits you act pro-Iran, when it doesn't you are anti-Iran.

Why are you quoting me with the rate of 1000 posts/second? Don't you have anything else to do in a Sunday morning? You insulted me and my family again. So, don't expect me to reply your posts.
Only for this time, I reply your posts. I am always defending civilian people against terrorists, be it in Syria, Israel, Africa, ... Assad is a child murderer who kills civilians by thousands of barrel bombs and Hamas is a terrorist organization who fires thousands of rockets on civilians homes. Both are the same for me.
About Iran, although I am against the regime, but even if they do a positive action, I would support them. It's not being two-faced, it's called having brain, morals, and being un-biassed.

So, when Assad uses barrel bombs and kills thousands of children, it has been west who killed them?
BTW, Syria was even a shitty place thanks to its secret police, ... before the civil war. You should understand that you are talking with smart people here, so, spare us with your cheap propaganda.
enough bs Syria's global peace index was was way higher than Europe and USA itself, go compare Syria before and after the war... Every Syrian had free education, free health care, and much more... what do you know about Syria? enough BS...

BS, Israel treats AQ terrorists and then sends them back to Syria, in addition it allows terrorists from the blocked Gaza to go to Syria through Golan, and Israel mostly treats AQ terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom