What's new

Syrian opposition claims has evidence of chlorine gas attack

@al-Hasani

well we're gonna have to agree to disagree, If they created them then they created their own destruction, bc we r at the 3rd decade n Al Qaeda is giving them hell, unless the killed n injured soldiers were faking it, unless the US never acualy lost 5 billion dollars in it's war against terrorism, the house of Saud called the MB a terrorist group, Mursi may Allah forgive him, his second name was peaceful, how do u want me to believe Saudi prop of Al Ibria of صناعة الموت , the truth of Al Qaeda is clear now in Syria to those who want to c, no need to go back, if u hold grudge n that blinds u then it's ur problem not mine, I imagine when the mahdi himself appears in between the corner n the maqam that a Saudi anchor will say : "this man is a conspiracy , he is created by CIA, n they want to bring fitna to SA ...." that is why I guess the army that will be swallowed by the desert will be nothing but the Saudi army coming from a northern base especially that the prophet SAW said that amongst them will be good people and they will be resurrected on their good faith

:cuckoo:

Who if not the West supported MB like affiliates all over the Arab world to counter Arab nationalism which back then was an ally of the Soviet Union? The main enemy of the West during the Cold War.

Who supported what would later turn into Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan if not USA?

Which hell are you talking about? Afghanistan is completely destroyed. Thousands of Muslims died there. Sunni Muslims. Iraq? Really? 3000 American soldiers died but how many Muslims died in comparison? 500.000. Thanks to Al-Qaeda Shia militias got the opportunity to kill Iraqi Sunni Arabs in the thousands and they also made ethnic cleansing in Baghdad and Basra. Is Muslim blood really that cheap for an supposed defender of the supposed "defender's of Islam and Muslims" (Al-Qaeda).

Can't you see that the enemies of Muslims can use and have used Al-Qaeda as an excuse to inflict harm on the Muslim world? Was Iraq not evidence of that? Do you think that 80.000, mostly Sunni Arab Syrians would have died in Syria by now, had ISIS and Nusra not been there? No of course not.

Morsi was busy writing letters of love to Israel and the US. All his family are educated in the West. Wake up.

The US was supporting the MB until the very end.

I don't care about the House of Saud. Not sure how many times I need to tell you this.

What is clear in Syria?

Mahdi? What are you talking about now?

Seriously it's not a surprise that the Israelis, Jews and the West are laughing at the Muslims and plotting against us if we have such naive people among our ranks. Unfortunately I have met many Muslims as naive as you. I wish that you did not only look at the surface of the book but what is inside it.

Muslims have lost it today. Completely.

Last edited:
go ahead and deny his credibility if you can... of course America hates Hersh since day he exposed their massacres in Vietnam, and he kept exposing the west's terrorism... now you are trying to tell me Hersh is Iranian propagandists... you people are a joke...
what about MIT? are they also Iranian??
I think @xenon54 already discredited your own made up report from MIT.
Anyway, mullahs started to pay hersh to write so called peace loving reports and accusing US of having plans to attack Iran. after Iraq invasion, and up to the last days of Bush administration, Hersh was repeatedly claiming that US would attack Iran in the next month. but, history proved that he was a lier, and he did so to make an anti-war atmosphere in US, and making trouble for Bush administration to confront with mullahs. That's a known fact.

Anyway, mullahs started to pay hersh to write so called peace loving reports and accusing US of having plans to attack Iran. after Iraq invasion, and up to the last days of Bush administration, Hersh was repeatedly claiming that US would attack Iran in the next month. but, history proved that he was a lier, and he did so to make an anti-war atmosphere in US, and making trouble for Bush administration to confront with mullahs. That's a known fact.

That's better than lobbying to go to war for Israel. I support anti-war measures and lobbying.

That's better than lobbying to go to war for Israel. I support anti-war measures and lobbying.
I am not judging anyone. What I say is that this guy has a long record of lying in favor of mullahs, and making up reports from his a$$. So, no wonder if he is lying now, as well.

I am not judging anyone. What I say is that this guy has a long record of lying in favor of mullahs, and making up reports from his a$$. So, no wonder if he is lying now, as well.

Who has a record of saying the truth? LOL

It's unfortunate that not even a grain of honesty could be found in this world.

Who has a record of saying the truth? LOL

It's unfortunate that not even a grain of honesty could be found in this world.
I am not pessimistic in this extent. Anyway, there is a difference between a person who may have lied occasionally, and a pathological lier who lies in a daily basis for a long time for his goals and tries to show that he is the complete truth without providing any investigable or reliable reasons, and proofs.

I am not pessimistic in this extent. Anyway, there is a difference between a person who may have lied occasionally, and a pathological lier who lies in a daily basis for a long time for his goals and tries to show that he is the complete truth without providing any investigable or reliable reasons, and proofs.

So his reports on the My Lai Massacre and the US involvement in Abu Gharib prisons were all false?

So his reports on the My Lai Massacre and the US involvement in Abu Gharib prisons were all false?
his whole reputation is about his reports in 40-50 years ago about Vietnam war. Anyway, what I said had nothing to do with his reports about Vietnam in half a century ago.

he didn't discredit anything, plus it is not my own made up report, it is MIT, unless you think I'm MIT...:lol:
and now everyone that is against west's terrorism is Iranian propagandist, reminds me of the idiots who used say call people communist for saying the truth, even though what they said had nothing to do with it... now I will let you support Alqaeda as you love defending them...

he didn't discredit anything, plus it is not my own made up report, it is MIT, unless you think I'm MIT...:lol:
and now everyone that is against west's terrorism is Iranian propagandist, reminds me of the idiots who used say call people communist for saying the truth, even though what they said had nothing to do with it... now I will let you support Alqaeda as you love defending them...
There is a guy whose name is Hasan Daei. He was the first one who revealed the connection between NIAC and leftist and some congressmen. They tried to sue him in the court. But, due to the US laws, court let him to have access to NIAC documents and NIAC emails. Daei won the court and started to expose more of NIAC documents to public. You can find his exposed documents in a website and youtube channel which is called Iranian American Forum.
The relation between them and mullahs is a crystal clear fact.

There is a guy whose name is Hasan Daei. He was the first one who revealed the connection between NIAC and leftist and some congressmen. They tried to sue him in the court. But, due to the US laws, court let him to have access to NIAC documents and NIAC emails. Daei won the court and started to expose more of NIAC documents to public. You can find his exposed documents in a website and youtube channel which is called Iranian American Forum.
The relation between them and mullahs is a crystal clear fact.
see, like I said before, when an American exposes the truth, they became an enemy of the state... what are you going to tell me next about MIT? MIT is Iranian?? you are a joke... Hersh might work with NIAC, because he needs to expose the truth, American media never reports Hersh... you're just bashing Hersh now, because he is exposing the truth... and again America HATES Hersh for exposing their crimes since Vietnam...

see, like I said before, when an American exposes the truth, they became an enemy of the state... what are you going to tell me next about MIT? MIT is Iranian?? you are a joke... Hersh might work with NIAC, because he needs to expose the truth, American media never reports Hersh... you're just bashing Hersh now, because he is exposing the truth... and again America HATES Hersh for exposing their crimes since Vietnam...
LOL, why are you so dogmatic?!!! Hersh already has New yorker. Have you ever heard of it? Anyway, what he cares is money, not truth. otherwise, he would not cheerleading for regimes like mullahs or Assad.

LOL, why are you so dogmatic?!!! Hersh already has New yorker. Have you ever heard of it? Anyway, what he cares is money, not truth. otherwise, he would not cheerleading for regimes like mullahs or Assad.
when did Hersh cheer for Alasad? all he did was expose the truth... again exposing the truth makes someone a regime supporter? he cares about money? I think every journalists does... and if Hersh cared about money, he wouldn't expose the truth, he could have easily lied and the whole false media will hire him... and again ONLY ONE OUTLET reports for Hersh, compared to all other MSM, MSM only hires and reports fake journalists... so stop bashing Hersh for exposing west's crimes since Vietnam... now I suggest if you want to cheer your bleoved Alqaeda, then don't read Hersh, because he will slap you in the face with his honest reports... go watch Aljazeera and Alarabieyh lies, they will make you happy, and this way you can get more from your beloved F$A Alqaeda terrorists...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom