What's new

Syrian opposition claims has evidence of chlorine gas attack

Assad says 80-90% of rebels are foreign fighters. But even western think tanks say that more than 50% of rebel fighters are foreign.

Syria: nearly half rebel fighters are jihadists or hardline Islamists, says IHS Jane's report - Telegraph

They're coming from gutters of all around the world. Fanatics brainwashed dupes serving as army for Saudis and NATO.

Foreign rebel fighters in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And you say 50% of Assad's Army is foreign? Got any proof that back it up? There is none. Sure Hezbollah is there on the borders with Lebanon because the Takfiri filth of Syrian rebels is flowing into Lebanon through borders as well which is a concern for Hezbollah. And there are no Iranian fighters in Syria. There maybe some Iranian advisers but they are not fighting on the ground.

Yes, because what the Child-Murderer says must be true right? :lol: He also believes that he is a legitimate president and that he has never killed an civilian. Us Arabs that are actually native to the ancient ME region and who speak Arabic and follow Arabic news (including the Syrian State TV propaganda) know very well what is going on. Unlike you.

That's one dubious report. There are dozens of others that totally shatter this nonsense claim of 50% being foreigners. Does not make any sense whatsoever.

Discussing further with you is hopeless after reading the last part of your post. Judging from your name you are an ignorant Indian.

Just know one thing that is certain and that is that the Nusayri rule of Syria has ended. It's never going to return and the Child-Murderer is also on loan.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE

Yes, because what the Child-Murderer says must be true right? :lol: He also believes that he is a legitimate president and that he has never killed an civilian. Us Arabs that are actually native to the ancient ME region and who speak Arabic and follow Arabic news (including the Syrian State TV propaganda) know very well what is going on. Unlike you.

That's one dubious report. There are dozens of others that totally shatter this nonsense claim of 50% being foreigners. Does not make any sense whatsoever.

Discussing further with you is hopeless after reading the last part of your post. Judging from your name you are an ignorant Indian.

Just know one thing that is certain and that is that the Nusayri rule of Syria has ended. It's never going to return and the Child-Murderer is also on loan.

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE

I am an ignorant Indian and you are a spokesperson of Al Saud. Doesn't matter what i say, Your job is to attack Assad and demonize Syrian Government.

Anyway, how about this. By 2015, all this Takfiri filth will be flushed into gutters in Syria and Assad will formally become the elected President of Syria. Wait and see.

Why are you talking about Al-Nusra here? Who is really supporting them and their ideology outside of @islamrules ? All the rest of us support the FSA and the legitimate Syrian Opposition that 95% of all Arab countries support and most of the remaining world.
I am not the only one here supporting Nusra aka Al Qaeda and u know it

I am not the only one here supporting Nusra aka Al Qaeda and u know it

Not real support otherwise you would be in Syria right now. I don't believe that you really support them either. You can't be fooled that easily.

Read about the origins of this so-called Al-Qaeda and then the puzzle should fall into the right place.

No West no Al-Qaeda. It's a trojan horse that was created to make outsiders invade Muslim lands and partially to demonize Muslims and it is quite amazing that some Muslims have not realized it yet.

If you do your homework you will realize the same as I did long ago.

Ignorant and gulaible Muslims, often social misfits, are joining such organizations for a reason. Not enlightened Muslims.

For instance the young Dane that blew himself up in Syria not long ago was mentally ill and used by those same people. Like many others before him.

This so-called Al-Qaeda does not have a patent on Islam or Islamic societies. Most of those clowns can barely read or write Arabic.

Last edited:
Another WTF. If we think about it this bloodbath was created by the french years ago. They put a minority cult in power. They knew sunni majority sooner or later would revolt and guess what. They did. May curse be upon the french.

@Syrian Lion
Hersh is a leftist in US, and he has relations with mullah lobby in US (NIAC). That's a known fact.
go ahead and deny his credibility if you can... of course America hates Hersh since day he exposed their massacres in Vietnam, and he kept exposing the west's terrorism... now you are trying to tell me Hersh is Iranian propagandists... you people are a joke...
what about MIT? are they also Iranian??

@al-Hasani

well we're gonna have to agree to disagree, If they created them then they created their own destruction, bc we r at the 3rd decade n Al Qaeda is giving them hell, unless the killed n injured soldiers were faking it, unless the US never acualy lost 5 billion dollars in it's war against terrorism, the house of Saud called the MB a terrorist group, Mursi may Allah forgive him, his second name was peaceful, how do u want me to believe Saudi prop of Al Ibria of صناعة الموت , the truth of Al Qaeda is clear now in Syria to those who want to c, no need to go back, if u hold grudge n that blinds u then it's ur problem not mine, I imagine when the mahdi himself appears in between the corner n the maqam that a Saudi anchor will say : "this man is a conspiracy , he is created by CIA, n they want to bring fitna to SA ...." that is why I guess the army that will be swallowed by the desert will be nothing but the Saudi army coming from a northern base especially that the prophet SAW said that amongst them will be good people and they will be resurrected on their good faith

And a year later the ***adis will tell it was actuall the Turks. :crazy:

But i read that Turkish opposition party says warmonger Erdogan is dragging Turkey into War with Syria.

Turkish opposition leader says Erdogan wants war with Syria - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Turkish Oppositional leader blames Madman Erdogan for Syria crisis

Erdogan blamed for Syria bloodshed by rival party

Turkish Opposition party wants to solve Syria crisis by diplomacy but madman Erdogan wants war.

CHP’s Syria proposal rebuffed by Erdoğan - POLITICS

Back
Top Bottom