What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

As I said main factor is USA. And so far US is prolonging the war. They give one bite to Assad then one bite to rebels and meanwhile 10 bites to Kurds.
too much passion in your analysis
you don't like Obama because his administration is not 100% pro Israel. you take your revenge.

anyway Israel never helped the good rebels
can you explain us why ? come on. let's have fun with ur explanations ;)

USA is interested to keep the balance in Syria. Khamenai and Putin the midget decided to break the balance so US showed them who is the master here.

%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0-%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD-%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%BB%D1%8C-2886814.gif

Actually it's not so simply.
Russians have ace of spades in hand ,so if they decide to give new weapons on to one side,they can change immediately the balance and game.
For that reason your prime minister must have good opinion for Putin...))

too much passion in your analysis
you don't like Obama because his administration is not 100% pro Israel. you take your revenge.
Its the opposite. Instead discussing my arguments u are discussing my personality. That shows u are passionate not me.

If u follow this war long enough u can clearly see how someone keeps balance there.

No administration was ever 100% for Israel. Bush was one of the worst presidents for Israel. I remember how he was telling Israel to stop incursions into Palestinian territories when daily suicide bombers came out of there.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/bush-calls-on-israel-to-stop-west-bank-incursions-1.418840

anyway Israel never helped the good rebels
can you explain us why ? come on. let's have fun with ur explanations ;)
One of the lessons of Lebanon war. We should not intervene in Arab civil wars, otherwise both sides will blame us.

One of the lessons of Lebanon war. We should not intervene in Arab civil wars, otherwise both sides will blame us.
then why the hell you give a lesson to the US???
they believed it was fair to help rebels , they missed to help in the good way, maybe they failed someway
but they are one the major country, if not the major one, to fight IS
at least we can thank them for this ... when so many countries worldwide, including yours, could fight IS

then why the hell you give a lesson to the US???
they believed it was fair to help rebels , they missed to help in the good way, maybe they failed someway
but they are one the major country, if not the major one, to fight IS
at least we can thank them for this ... when so many countries worldwide, including yours, could fight IS
I dont give any lesson, I merely describe the situation.

Unlike Israel US is deeply involved in this war: it stops weapons to rebels when they win, allows when they lose, drops dozens of bombs on Syria each day, arms and trains Kurds and some rebel pro Kurdish groups, even sends advisors and SF.

Last edited:

Unlike Israel US is deeply involved in this war: it stops weapons to rebels when they win, allows when they lose, drops dozens of bombs on Syria each day, arms and trains Kurds and some rebel pro Kurdish groups, even sends advisors and SF.
they are deeply involved in was anti IS right now but still their advisors are not for Asad at all: they are for Iraq and rebels/kurds. they ask kurds to help rebels and work together. they never ask kurds to help Asad.
and for weapons you know why: it created such problems inside USA when some of the weapons finished in the wrong hands.

As I said main factor is USA. And so far US is prolonging the war. They give one bite to Assad then one bite to rebels and meanwhile 10 bites to Kurds.

Simple. Assad relies solely on foreign troops and aid, that cant last for good. And even with swarms of foreigners he barely controls 1/3 of Syria.
Still that is more than rebels do,According to current situation SDF/YPG has better perspective from all other participants.

they are deeply involved in was anti IS right now but still their advisors are not for Asad at all: they are for Iraq and rebels/kurds. they ask kurds to help rebels and work together. they never ask kurds to help Asad.
and for weapons you know why: it created such problems inside USA when some of the weapons finished in the wrong hands.
Yes and Iraq was was about chemical weapons. LOL.

Looks like the Latakia front has collapsed for the Rebels. SAA steadily advancing.....

Another great example of bastards oops innocent civilians of jf al nusra zinki and other kharjis jihadis hospitality towards syrian civilians using women in cages as slaves like Isis
images
. Al nusra zinki jf favourite ally Isis
images
shelling starving civilians in for deir ezzor
CpIj87nW8AAJJcW.jpg
behading 12 year innocent boy.
images
imagine their hospitality of aleppo civilians starving them to death as there was no neutral media presence there which could broadcast their crime scenes

Both groups are very low quality thugs, but are in big numbers.
So Nojabaa are so poor quality while they where in constant war against the vermin for at least 4 years so far!!??.

But why you think the US try to prolong this war what is their interest in it?.

So Nojabaa are so poor quality while they where in constant war against the vermin for at least 4 years so far!!??.
They get support with thousands of tanks, artillery and 2 air forces. Still lose to lightly armed rebels with rusty AK on toyotas. New and new batches are brought all the time because they are expended fast. Now they send another 2000.

But why you think the US try to prolong this war what is their interest in it?.
1) Each month of this war costs Russia and Iran over billion dollars.
2) Each month of this war US sponsored Kurdistan is growing.

They get support with thousands of tanks, artillery and 2 air forces. Still lose to lightly armed rebels with rusty AK on toyotas. New and new batches are brought all the time because they are expended fast. Now they send another 2000.

1) Each month of this war costs Russia and Iran over billion dollars.
2) Each month of this war US sponsored Kurdistan is growing.
About the first one let it known all those men are Iraqis lived in Syria since nineties so there is not much of reserve to replace the dead I understand your frustration.

Yes Russia and Iran spend money to keep Syria holding but that not real big when they declare victory it's not even big when that billion divided by two big countries now do you know the rebels also costing big money it costs so far 45 billion dollar the countries that support them also I think the number is way bigger than that 360 K just foreigners entered Syria we are not talking about the Syrian rebels.

Back
Top Bottom