What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Blood of thousands(200.000+)already spilled by Assad regime and its supporters since 2011 and more than 4 million Syrians forced to flee country not share fate of those thousands.
that blood spill from the hand of the guys who made a coalition of more than 90 country to topple the lawful government of Syria.

First see who started it. Saddam was doing what with Kurds & Shias ? ISIS supported by arabs is doing what ? Did you see the hundreds of shias gathered by ISIS and then gunned down like pigs. Why is ISIS controlled oil getting across Turkey ?

And by the way if you are wondering that i may be shia that is why i said above comments, i can assure you i am not.

Bhai, pehlay zara history and facts parh loo, then batao mughay kae kon kiya ker raha hai and nahi ker raha hai.

Saddam was doing nothing to the Shiites. Some senior members of his army were Shiites.

'Lies' About Saddam's Oppression of the Shia

His hatred was for the Kurds, and was wrapped up in an earlier incident when the Kurds funded by Iran had been campaigning for their own homeland.

As for sectarian campaigns those have a long history in Iraq and Iran, beginning with the Iranian invasion of Baghdad, the massacre of its Sunni population despite the fact they hadn't even resisted, and then the desecration of the graves of Imam Abu Hanifa (A.S) and Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (A.S).

As to the recent ethnic cleansing

Jones Report Reveals 'Progress' In Shia Ethnic Cleansing Campaign | ThinkProgress

The U.S. Is Providing Air Cover for Ethnic Cleansing in Iraq | Foreign Policy

First see who started it. Saddam was doing what with Kurds & Shias ? ISIS supported by arabs is doing what ? Did you see the hundreds of shias gathered by ISIS and then gunned down like pigs. Why is ISIS controlled oil getting across Turkey ?

And by the way if you are wondering that i may be shia that is why i said above comments, i can assure you i am not.

Bhai, pehlay zara history and facts parh loo, then batao mughay kae kon kiya ker raha hai and nahi ker raha hai.
Sir ji the history also states that Sadam gave asylum to khomeni for 11 years, and in return khomeni back stabbed him when he came to power.

Did u know that the saudis were actually fighting on the side of the shias of yemen against the Sunnis there who were supported by the Egyptians.

For the oil going from daesh to Turkey thats a myth, no tangible proof. There were also talks of how bashar himself is buying millions worth of fuel from daesh, and the russians working there as engineers.

as far as daesh its self is concerned, it was primarily financed and created by bashar himself in Iraq, during the american invasion.

daesh is no ones friend, and I dont care literally if we put them all in a pit and blow the fuckers out of the world. But we cant take away the negative role the iranains have played from our contry to lebanon. They have created so much mess, just like the saudis. But they somehow just seem to get away with everything they do..

Sadam got played, like the kurds and shias in the south. Honestly the americans played them all. They told sadam to invade Kuwait its ok, he did then they burned him. Then they told the Shias in the south and kurds in the north rebel its ok, and then left them for dead. Sadam was another clown in the long list of gems that we have been blessed with in recent history.

And bhai jaan, aap agar mars say bhi hotay I still love u man.

Sir ji the history also states that Sadam gave asylum to khomeni for 11 years, and in return khomeni back stabbed him when he came to power.

Did u know that the saudis were actually fighting on the side of the shias of yemen against the Sunnis there who were supported by the Egyptians.

For the oil going from daesh to Turkey thats a myth, no tangible proof. There were also talks of how bashar himself is buying millions worth of fuel from daesh, and the russians working there as engineers.

as far as daesh its self is concerned, it was primarily financed and created by bashar himself in Iraq, during the american invasion.

daesh is no ones friend, and I dont care literally if we put them all in a pit and blow the fuckers out of the world. But we cant take away the negative role the iranains have played from our contry to lebanon. They have created so much mess, just like the saudis. But they somehow just seem to get away with everything they do..

Sadam got played, like the kurds and shias in the south. Honestly the americans played them all. They told sadam to invade Kuwait its ok, he did then they burned him. Then they told the Shias in the south and kurds in the north rebel its ok, and then left them for dead. Sadam was another clown in the long list of gems that we have been blessed with in recent history.

And bhai, no matter what you say, we muslims are killing each other. The misery of Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Libyans, Yemenis, Kurds etc etc is all due to the actions of us Muslims, no one else is to be blamed. And its the actions of Muslims which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of muslims. Do you think the 300,000 Syrians would have died had the Turks, Arabs not supported the terrorists. Same case for Iraq & Libya. Its the actions of certain Muslim countries for their own vested interests that has led to the death, destruction & misery for millions of muslims.

And that makes me sad.

So finally the terrorist supporters are coming up openly to support their proxies who are getting beaten up.

They can't commit troops to protect Palestinians or Libyans, but they can commit troops and air power to protect those who are fighting the shias.

We muslims are killing our own, who else is needed to kill us.

Let's remind ourselves again how Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto on one fateful day in September, now known by the Palestinians as 'Black September', sent the Pakistani army to help the Jordanian king kill 20,000 Palestinians.

Where's the howls or squeals of protests from certain groups in Pakistan against Bhutto? Why isn't he regarded as equally a butcher?? It seems Pakistan's ruling elite are only happy to send soldiers to kill in circumstances when the people on the receiving end are of one religious sect!

In fact the Saudis were supported Ali Abdullah Saleh a Shiite against a Sunni majority population. Give me ONE example where the Iranians have done the same against their co-religionists?

As to the sincerity of the rulers of Iran, let's recall how the current ruler Khamaeni was imprisoned in a cell by the Shah, a cell he shared with a secularist Iranian. For years they were both kept locked up and suffered torture. During that time the secularist Iranian comforted Khamaeni and Khamaeni claimed to be his friend. After the revolution the secularist Iranian expected to be released. He wasn't, in fact his torture was increased! He told his story after managing to escape prison and flee Iran. THAT is the nature of the people you're trusting.

And bhai, no matter what you say, we muslims are killing each other. The misery of Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Libyans, Yemenis, Kurds etc etc is all due to the actions of us Muslims, no one else is to be blamed. And its the actions of Muslims which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of muslims. Do you think the 300,000 Syrians would have died had the Turks, Arabs not supported the terrorists. Same case for Iraq & Libya. Its the actions of certain Muslim countries for their own vested interests that has led to the death, destruction & misery for millions of muslims.

And that makes me sad.

Yes, they would have. Syrian history bears witness to that. And it started when the Bashar sect chopped up kids into pieces for writing graffiti on walls and sent them in boxes to their parents.

bloody retards is the only word that comes out after watching this video

the mental capacity of people cheering rebels in Syria matches the mental capacity of people in this video
First of all its ancient video and has no any value to discussion.

Secondly u obviously never served in army and dont know that such incidents can happen even in regular armies.

If u compare T-64 with T-72 u can see one difference:

9IAAr.jpg

tank-t-72-02.jpg

T-64 has a searchlight on left side but on T-72 searchlight was moved to the right. Do u know why it happened?

- Because in T-64 coaxial machinegun was right behind a drivers head and in some cases it led to accidental killing of the driver.

=============================

Now u tell me, what do u think about people who bomb grain silos, claim its oil storage and upload it to their propaganda channel?

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

And they do it again in another place:

And then again they claim oil storage, but destroy water treatment plant:

Finally they hit real oil storage:

index.php

But it was located deep in Assad controlled territory.

index.php

What do u think about their mental capacity? What about mental capacity of those who support them and believe their propaganda?

Last edited:
Let's remind ourselves again how Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto on one fateful day in September, now known by the Palestinians as 'Black September', sent the Pakistani army to help the Jordanian king kill 20,000 Palestinians.
No matter how convenient it is to your narrative, this is still a lie.

SAA Tiger Forces advance toward Aleppo Thermal Power Plant

And do you know why the Jordanians sent in the troops to evict the PLO out? When you make a claim such as this, at least bother to read up the history as to why the Jordanians decided to evict the PLO out. PLO had largely created a State within a State after the Jordanians welcomed them with an open arm. PLO has only itself to blame for the massacre of Black September because you don't go to someone else's house and start pretending to be the Owner.

Where's the howls or squeals of protests from certain groups in Pakistan against Bhutto? Why isn't he regarded as equally a butcher?? It seems Pakistan's ruling elite are only happy to send soldiers to kill in circumstances when the people on the receiving end are of one religious sect!

That is B.S and you know it. You don't even know the history behind Black September. If Pakistan's strategic planners were intent on killing people of a different religious sect, why are they hell bent on killing the TTP who are Sunnis. Your argument lacks substance and you're unnecessarily raising Sectarian flames.

Iran sends fresh cannon fodder for Assad:

index.php

Since October 2015 swarms of such mercenaries are arriving and dying in Syria non stop.

Back
Top Bottom