What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You know what i used to think government forces are fighting against civilians with tanks & other heavy equipment but after watching some of actual footage of them i am biasing against them. (Nusra specially)
The Nusra front are teaching small kids to be suicide bombers/jihadist etc i can give you link to Vice documentaries.

Yes indeed Syrian Government is half responsible for what is condition of syria what groups like Nursa front/IS must be removed as even if they win/lose they are going to spread terrorism unless completely nullified.

Indeed terrorism has many forms, sometimes they take the form of secularism and sometimes cluster bombs. For your information indiscriminate bombing is another form of terrorism.

Breaking: SAA+Hezbollah captured Ahras + Misqan. The question is, who will go for Mare' first and whi will first capture it, SAA or Kurds.

CbRiG7nWEAAur3d.jpg
Or IS.

CbNvcqFXIAAsmti.png

What the hell is he teaching?!?
Do they talk about the jokes that are made about them in the net? If yes, It would be really interesting!
[I have a long story about life in Daesh camps but it's hard to translate alone! If someone would help…]

or ISIS ?

ISIS has sent many forces to eastern Aleppo to counter Suhail Hassan's forces who are on the verge of capturing Syria's largest power plant west of Kweires airbase. They have used 12 suicide trucks in a single day! You know what that means. That's why ISIS is not launching any major attacks in northern Aleppo. The operation in eastern side of city has had its impact on ISIS capabilities in the north. They may try to capture Mare though, no guarantee. We should just wait and see. Many weird things have already happened in northern Aleppo.

That is B.S and you know it. You don't even know the history behind Black September. If Pakistan's strategic planners were intent on killing people of a different religious sect, why are they hell bent on killing the TTP who are Sunnis. Your argument lacks substance and you're unnecessarily raising Sectarian flames.

So the TTP are Sunnis let alone motivated by Sunni religious beliefs? I thought they were Indian agents?

ISIS has sent many forces to eastern Aleppo to counter Suhail Hassan's forces who are on the verge of capturing Syria's largest power plant west of Kweires airbase. They have used 12 suicide trucks in a single day! You know what that means. That's why ISIS is not launching any major attacks in northern Aleppo. The operation in eastern side of city has had its impact on ISIS capabilities in the north. They may try to capture Mare though, no guarantee. We should just wait and see. Many weird things have already happened in northern Aleppo.

I believe that Kurds will take Mare . Resistance doesn't seem determined in the north .

A good example is Tal Rif'at which was sadly lost to the Kurds and the government will never have any control on it .

There are still many civilians there. Again Assad supporters can openly cheer to cluster bombing of towns.

By the way, Russian MoD denies they use cluster bombs at all.

Amnesty Int'l Report on 'Civilian Deaths' Based on Fakes, Cliches

I bet soon Assadists will claim that rebels cluster bombed themselves to blame cute Assad and RuAF.
not like you guys didn't go after UN facilities, schools and mosques etc in gaza when hamas jihadis were hiding rockets there.

Russia go to war like it's war, it was always going to be brutal.. and now they're going all grozny on Syrian 'rebel' held areas.

all war is ugly but my best wishes to Russian, Syrian and Iranian forces vs the jihadists in Syria, may they finish the job soon.

I believe that Kurds will take Mare . Resistance doesn't seem determined in the north .

A good example is Tal Rif'at which was sadly lost to the Kurds and the government will never have any control on it .

Maybe northern Aleppo was never the objective, just cutting Nusra supply lines from Turkey was. It seems the plan now is to encircle and capture the city of Aleppo itself completely. It will take time, but it's worth it.

If they wanted to capture Tel Refaat before Kurds, they would definitely do it and they would succeed.

Hezbollah Official: Saudis’ Intimidation to Get Nowhere in Region

2w1tcmd.jpg

A senior official at the Lebanese Hezbollah Resistance Movement denounced the Saudi regime’s threats to use force in Syria and other Middle Eastern countries, saying that Riyadh’s policy of “intimidation” is futile and useless.

“The region is facing new realities; intimidation was to no avail in the past, neither today nor in the future,” the head of Hezbollah's Executive Council, Sayyed Hashem Safieddine, said in a speech on Sunday.

“Saudi Arabia and its allies have not learned a lesson from the past and they are still showing hostility and defiance,” he noted.

The Hezbollah official further emphasized that if the Riyadh regime believes it can control the world with money, they should be aware that they are living in illusion.

The remarks came after Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad will be removed by force if the Syrian peace process fails.

"Bashar al-Assad will leave - have no doubt about it" Jubeir told CNN. "He will either leave by a political process or he will be removed by force."

Saudi Arabia has sent troops and fighter jets to a Turkish military base ahead of a possible ground invasion of Syria.

Jubeir said Saudi Arabia is prepared to contribute ground troops to the fight in Syria, but only as part of a US-led coalition.

The comments come as Syrian government forces, backed by Russian air strikes, have taken rebel ground near Aleppo and are poised to advance on the Daesh stronghold of Raqqa province.

Syria has been gripped by civil war since March 2011 with Takfiri terrorists from various groups, including Daesh, currently controlling parts of it.

Daesh (also known as ISIL), as a Takfiri group in Iraq and Syria, is believed to be supported by the West and some regional Arab countries, like Saudi Arabia.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom