What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Training of SAA at front line in Nabiunis. Latakia.
Some photos
CTtVxZFVAAAxuFK.jpg

CTtVxYMUAAAC2aE.jpg

CTtVxaVVAAAdwD4.jpg

CTtVxVTUsAAIrEN.jpg

CTv8mmLXAAAfSUs.jpg

CTv8mjuXAAIWDdd.jpg

CTv8mkwXAAE1cm0.jpg

What does one month matter again? Thanks to the agreement Ayatulas already can spend much more money and as I predicted this money was used to murder and expel more Syrians. In one month or Iranian offensive over 120,000 new Syrians became refugees, scores were murdered.
Are you against Assad because all the awful atrocities he has committed to his own people or are you against him because removing him is beneficial to Israel and don’t say your neutral because that’s clearly not the case. You seem like a decent person better than all the other Israelis on here so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning.

ISIS Suicide Vehicle bomb Creates HUGE Shockwave After Being Taken Out By Kurdish YPG in Syria

Is much more likely that the on Syrian army will join more volunteers from European countries to counter the terrorism.
Something like international brigades in Donbass will happen and in Syria.

Notice the complete Western media silence on these storming advances by the SAA.
Yet when terrorists achieve a minuscule victory, they cum all over their newspapers.
Are you retarded?
1.) This offensive isn't by SAA, so it isn't reported as much.
2.) Offensives by SAA are almost *always* reported.
The last time I recall newspapers ever mentioning rebel victories was the rebel takeover of Jisr al Shughour, Ariha, and Idlib.

I don't think that's true, if you mean Malah farms north of Aleppo. Who reported that first? Could you put the Tweet here?
But wasn't twitter called unreliable by you Farsis? Make up your mind...

1.) This offensive isn't by SAA, so it isn't reported as much.

Think of Americans and British advances in WW2. Smh. Hollywood makes it look like Americans did all the work. Not so. You can think of Iranian and Iraqi Shia as Americans, SAA as British.

But wasn't twitter called unreliable by you Farsis? Make up your mind...

Twitter does have reliable accounts reporting on battlefield updates, it depends on your (and others) intelligence to find them. It's not my fault you follow rubbish sources who according to them, Hadher was retaken and 50 Iranians/Hezbollah killed in the process. :lol:

Russia Iran cut M5 highway

Aleppo_Offensives_2015.svg
Excellent news, except that this highway is not active for 3 years already.

POW hezies:
ZippCast | جبهة النصرة أسر ثلاثة مقاتلين لبنانيين جنوب حلب

I asked an Arab familiar, he said that they indeed have heavy South Lebanese accent.

Are you against Assad because all the awful atrocities he has committed to his own people or are you against him because removing him is beneficial to Israel and don’t say your neutral because that’s clearly not the case. You seem like a decent person better than all the other Israelis on here so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning.
Syria is destroyed since long time ago, Assad is a walking dead, so thats no matter of benefit anymore.

Iran's Iraqi Shia proxies take on mujahids in Aleppo province

Last edited:
Twitter does have reliable accounts reporting on battlefield updates, it depends on your (and others) intelligence to find them. It's not my fault you follow rubbish sources who according to them, Hadher was retaken and 50 Iranians/Hezbollah killed in the process. :lol:
Hader was retaken. Rebels lost it again. Is that too hard to understand, Farsi?

Anyway, rebels captured a prominent "news" reporter in Al Manar Hezbollah propaganda outlet. Shouldn't be too hard to get him to squeak and then execute him. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom