What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Following Syrian situation for some times. Question is, the relation between YPG and SAA now friendly or not?

Where does it say Rabua'a? Several overlapped Saudi towns and villages with Yemen were evacuated from their people prior to 2009 war with Huthis and they have been empty since then. Saudi Arabia has 1600 km mountainous borders with Yemen, so, few fighters infiltrating empty areas here or there for some time is nothing serious. So, tell me, after 7 months of war in which more than 75% of Yemen was liberated, how many centimeters of Saudi Arabia have been captured? Null for instance.. How many armored vehicles have been targeted? 40? Really? And how many Saudi soldiers have been killed? 100+? Seriously? I know your brain rejects admitting Saudi exemplary job in Yemen, but for your mental health, try to be more realistic.

75% of Yemen was liberated? :lol: You mean areas where Houthis withdrew from? And what is 75 percent of Yemen? Since when 4 provinces in south are 75 percent of Yemen? Don't give that Twitter fanboy bullshit please.

Few weeks ago, You told me Houthis can't step even 1 meter inside Saudi territory and now you are saying they have a 1600 km border blah blah.

And what kind of 500 hundred are these whose general have been killed in dozens for a month? Do you have a general for 5 soldiers or what?

What 'generals'? Only one general, Hamadani was killed in a car accident and not in Aleppo clashes. That's what happen when you follow too much bullshit accounts on Twitter like those lunatics, Rami, Markito, archcivilians etc.

As it was stated here, several captured towns were liberated later. Almost nothing was achieved in Aleppo. And regarding your 500 Iranian "advisers", here they are:

Can you tell me what does that video show exactly? How is it related to my post in any way? I didn't use the name adviser, I said 500 troops.

CTEKc9SUcAIrfY7.jpg

:girl_wacko: Just imagine the things they don't admit.

At least they took the tanks with them while retreating, maybe SAA has learned from some of its stupid past mistakes, leaving arms and weapons intact. There were few dozen tanks and armored vehicles in a base right adjacent to Morek.
Nope.
Rebels gained 10 tanks, 4 shilkas, 5 BMPs.
lololol

And all the "source" says is ISIS used CW vs. Rebels and Kurds. And that somehow amounts to rebels using said CW.

CTE_lK9WwAE9et1.jpg

CTE_l64WEAALQ1a.jpg

CTE_mTSWsAAuGs4.jpg

CTE_mRsWsAEunOb.jpg

Pictures above from this video:

So, in the past few days, rebels captured Morek, Al Bari, Tall Sukayk, Atshan, and a shitload of Ghanimah. And the counteroffensive in Aleppo has started.
Russian airstrikes sure are hurting us badly. Ouchie! :(

And what does Aleppo has anything to do with Morek? Not a single Iranian is in Morek front.

Here's a map of Aleppo gains:

CS5IS2HWcAAtSza.png

Embarrassed huh? :)
This map is BS. It shows advances in North Aleppo which never happened and territories in South marked as contested are actually rebel.

Considering that South Aleppo is deserted plain its very easy to advance there. Overall all Aleppo loalist group is based on one narrow supply road and is doomed in long term.

i have been very mistaken on the outcomes of heavy intervention by Ruskies' AF....i was expecting after Ruskies interven in war they rapidly will change the balance in favor of Assad regime and pussh oppositions till rural regions at most witthin 2 months........Itis incredible to see this result despite oppoisitions no have any anti air system......Now that im sure Ruskies sinking in swamp again
Hello Afghanistan-II...

75% of Yemen was liberated? :lol: You mean areas where Houthis withdrew from?
Your trusted guy disagrees, after 3:38 he spoke about liberating Aden: "to be subjective and fair it is an achievement":

And since your memory seems pretty short, here is a refreshment for the battle of Aden:

Battle of Aden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, Huthies got a crushing defeat in Aden and other liberated provinces.

And what is 75 percent of Yemen? Since when 4 provinces in south are 75 percent of Yemen? Don't give that Twitter fanboy bullshit please.
yep, 75% of Yemen, and percentage is rising, especially after liberating Taiz.
Few weeks ago, You told me Houthis can't step even 1 meter inside Saudi territory and now you are saying they have a 1600 km border blah blah.
Yes, because it was ridiculous, for months they couldn't step near Saudi borders although the borders are 1600 km long and it's mountainous which means perfect for them to infiltrate and attack.
What 'generals'? Only one general, Hamadani was killed in a car accident and not in Aleppo clashes. That's what happen when you follow too much bullshit accounts on Twitter like those lunatics, Rami, Markito, archcivilians etc.
Can you tell me what does that video show exactly? How is it related to my post in any way? I didn't use the name adviser, I said 500 troops.
You know what generals, check the previous pages.

i have been very mistaken on the outcomes of heavy intervention by Ruskies' AF....i was expecting after Ruskies interven in war they rapidly will change the balance in favor of Assad regime and pussh oppositions till rural regions at most witthin 2 months........Itis incredible to see this result despite oppoisitions no have any anti air system......Now that im sure Ruskies sinking in swamp again
Hello Afghanistan-II...
Keep wishing ! The arrival of the Russians foiled the evil plan of the Sultan and the GCC...Wake up to the smell of Putin's gunpowder , it is refreshing for most Syrians but we know it send Turkey, the GCC, and NATO in a deep depression.

Putin's bombers blitz HUNDREDS of Islamic State targets in relentless siege
RUSSIA has pounded a staggering 263 Islamic State targets in Syria over the last two days as Vladimir Putin steps up his bid to wipe out the twisted terror group.

Moscow's jets carried out 81 strikes on targets belonging to ISIS and other militants across Syria, according to the Russian defence ministry.

Russian bombers "destroyed a large fortified location of Islamic State militants,” including an air-defence gun and a tank, a defence spokesman said.

A spokesman said the bombers "destroyed a large fortified location" of sick fanatics including an air-defence gun and a tank.

Russia-pounds-263-Islamic-State-targets-in-Syria-in-just-two-days-383961.jpg
GETTY

A Russian SU-34 bomber
Direct aerial bomb hits destroyed the terrorists’ fortified structures housing four units of automobile and armoured vehicles

Spokesman

He said: "In the area of the populated locality of Raqqa, SU-34 bombers hit two fortified block posts belonging to the terrorists, located on the outskirts of the city.

"Direct aerial bomb hits destroyed the terrorists’ fortified structures housing four units of automobile and armoured vehicles."

But the official insisted it only hit "the objects of terrorist infrastructure" and were not near historic architectural monuments.

Back
Top Bottom