What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition * 22/10/2015*

USA Parliament (Intr) Foreign Minister
and European
Department for Security and Information Secretary General Ambassador Dr
Haissam Bou Said exclusively confirms to VT that the Israeli Brigadier
Yussi Elon Shahak captured by the Iraqi popular army confessed during
the investigation that,
“There is a strong cooperation
between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders,” asserting that “there
are Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic
and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield.”
The terrorist organization also has military consultants from Saudi
Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Jordan. Saudi Arabia has so far
provided ISIS with 30,000 vehicles, while Jordan rendered 4500 vehicles.
Qatar and United Arab Emirates delivered funds for covering ISIS
overall expenditure.
The planes belonging to the aforesaid countries are still landing in
the Mosel airport, carrying military aid and fighters, especially via
the Jordanian borders.
The Parliament and the DESI also
confirm the Death of ISIS leader Abu Baker al Baghdadi, who received two
bullets: one in the head and the other in the shoulder in a fire
exchange. Two of his top aides were killed as well. It is believed that
the CIA and MOSSAD are behind his death as he becomes a wasted
commodity.
Furthermore, Eight ISIS top
commanders were killed in “Haith” in an Iraqi airstrike after two weeks
of surveillance by the Iraqi military service.
The report concluded that ISIS terrorist group
recently arrested in Moscow came from Syria and Iraq through Ukraine.
The perpetrators were planning to carry out subversive operations in
railways and bus stations. The bombers are from Chechen, Caucasus,
Iraqi, Syrian and Saudi nationalities.
Ukraine became the hotbed of embracing terrorist activities in
complicity with Putin’s arch enemies who want to break up Russia and
then absorb it in revenge of his military intervention in Syria.

Breaking Story: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition | Veterans Today

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli Colonel Leading ISIL Terrorists Arrested in Iraq

Farsnews

Iraqi security and popular forces held captive an Israeli colonel from Golani Brigade along with a number of ISIL terrorists.
"The
security and popular forces have held captive an Israeli colonel," a
commander of Iraq's popular mobilization forces said on Thursday.

"The Zionist officer is ranked colonel and had participated in the Takfiri ISIL group's terrorist operations," he added.

Noting that he was arrested along with a number of
ISIL terrorists, the commander said, "The Israeli colonel's name is
Yusi Oulen Shahak and is ranked colonel in Golani Brigade of the Zionist
regime's army with the security and military code of
Re34356578765az231434."

He said that the relevant bodies are now
interrogating the Israeli colonel to understand the reasons behind his
fighting alongside the ISIL forces and the presence of other Zionist
officers among ISIL terrorists.

The Iraqi security forces said the captured colonel has already made shocking confessions.

Several ISIL militants arrested in the last one
year had already confessed that Israeli agents from Mossad and other
Israeli espionage and intelligence bodies were present in the first wave
of ISIL attacks on Iraq and capture of Mosul in Summer 2014, but no
ranking Israeli agent had been arrested.

Political and military experts told FNA that the
capture of the Israeli colonel will leave a grave impact on Iraq's war
strategy, including partnership with Israeli allies.

In a relevant development in July, Iraqi volunteer
forces announced that they had shot down a drone that was spying on the
Arab country's security forces in the city of Fallujah, Western Iraq.

Iraq's popular forces reported that they had
brought down a hostile surveillance aircraft over the Southeastern
Fallujah in Anbar Province.

They said that the wreckage of the ISIL's spy drone carried 'Israel-Made' labels.

This was not the first Israeli-made drone downed in Iraq.

In August an Israeli Hermes drone was shot down in the vicinity of Baghdad Airport.

Noting that he was arrested along with a number of
ISIL terrorists, the commander said, "The Israeli colonel's name is
Yusi Oulen Shahak and is ranked colonel in Golani Brigade of the Zionist
regime's army with the security and military code of
Re34356578765az231434."

Farsnews
LOL, bunch of clowns. Israeli military ID number has 7 digits only without any letters.

Well this week Russia-Turkey-US-Saudi are having meeting on political solution, so I don't really expect something out of the ordinary. I honestly believe the whole plan was to partition country, since Russian intervention will at least make regime survival guaranteed and maybe Assad is moving to Russia. And campaign against ISIS is still moving on. Hence it seems they will announce a truce to this conflict soon, I don't expect any other intervention.

Alliance will not agree to partition. Syria's unity as a state is not up for discussion. It is possible Kurds in the north will get autonomy, but that's about it.

Alliance will not agree to partition. Syria's unity as a state is not up for discussion. It is possible Kurds in the north will get autonomy, but that's about it.

Assad should agree the partition ! Syria is bombed to stone time, what he want with this destroyed land ? He should take what he is holding or he can go !

How about you provide a source for this ground breaking discovery?
I have a feeling that post-Assad Syria will be Islamist in nature, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. But, at least at first, the laws will tend to be conservative.
Nothing wrong with that. As long as the people are happy, the government is providing services, and it's not oppressing anyone - it's absolutely fine.

Superaweseome Russian air support #2:

CR8u0mdUcAAxmXK.png

Jayish al-Islam shows column of its tanks in open desert, no clouds:

To be fair, this was recorded September 16th. Then again, still sign of bad ruskie Intelligence and Assad airstrikes, not that that wasn't already known by now.

You were saying? :pop:

Su-34 takes out a bridge over the Euphrates river :guns:
Oh yeah, because rebels are totally driving their tanks in the open desert over the Euphrates river.
You Russians are the some of the biggest ignoramuses I have seen.

Rebel offensive on Hama has started, rebels already retook Sukayk (went back and forth multiple times, but now rebels on offensive), took Hamra, and are advancing elsewhere. Media blackout at present to avoid giving out locations to Russians, as apparently weather right now is foggy, which hampers airstrikes a lot.

The Legendary "Abu Tow," took out 68 tanks:
CR6-1tGWsAA3kUX.jpg:large

Claim may seem ridiculous, but considering he's been the primary ATGM gunner in Sahl al Ghab and Latakia occasionally it's probably a decent estimate. And backed by video evidence (as long as the Russian trolls didn't take the videos down yet.)

Media blackout at present to avoid giving out locations to Russians,

Scared of VVS are we now? :lol:

as apparently weather right now is foggy, which hampers airstrikes a lot.

Su-34 is all weather, as demonstrated in video above, only six in Syria now but more should be coming when we finish building our new airfield.

Scared of VVS are we now? :lol:

Su-34 is all weather, as demonstrated in video above, only six in Syria now but more should be coming when we finish building our new airfield.
Rebels aren't scared of your air force.
They are taking precaution, Ruskie air force already started several fires in farmland, and obviously Ruskie airstrikes damage lots of infrastructure and directly or indirectly target civilians. Rebels avoiding that as much as possible.

Why are you twisting things? I just asked for a simple thing, a proof for what you claimed and it's already clear it was a BS claim. I never claimed either side has not killed civilians, no need to change the topic. Sometimes admitting that something you said is wrong makes much more sense and saves more face than insisting on it. I also make mistakes and am not ashamed to admit it when I do it.

Nothing wrong with that. As long as the people are happy, the government is providing services, and it's not oppressing anyone - it's absolutely fine.

To be fair, this was recorded September 16th. Then again, still sign of bad ruskie Intelligence and Assad airstrikes, not that that wasn't already known by now.

Oh yeah, because rebels are totally driving their tanks in the open desert over the Euphrates river.
You Russians are the some of the biggest ignoramuses I have seen.

Rebel offensive on Hama has started, rebels already retook Sukayk (went back and forth multiple times, but now rebels on offensive), took Hamra, and are advancing elsewhere. Media blackout at present to avoid giving out locations to Russians, as apparently weather right now is foggy, which hampers airstrikes a lot.

The Legendary "Abu Tow," took out 68 tanks:
CR6-1tGWsAA3kUX.jpg:large

Claim may seem ridiculous, but considering he's been the primary ATGM gunner in Sahl al Ghab and Latakia occasionally it's probably a decent estimate. And backed by video evidence (as long as the Russian trolls didn't take the videos down yet.)
It took me 5 seconds to find that video that our super mod here couldn't find the whole day. But I didn't post it because of the kind of stupidity that will follow. These guys know what had taken place but they don't 2ants to believe it. And such will.be the case now. Just wait for the excuses.

It took me 5 seconds to find that video that our super mod here couldn't find the whole day. But I didn't post it because of the kind of stupidity that will follow. These guys know what had taken place but they don't 2ants to believe it. And such will.be the case now. Just wait for the excuses.

You seem to love that embarrassment. Where is proof in that video that women were raped? Because 'rebels' said it happened? Even in the vidoe it said this is a gossip and they are not sure that happened. Since when what they say about SAA is reliable?

Okay, now I claim those terror groups actually raped women in Aleppo mosque. Now prove me wrong.

@Dr.Thrax You should try harder, your video didn't show one single evidence of that BS claim.

I again claim that rebels are rapists, can you prove me wrong? It's easy to throw words in the air and ask others to prove it.

funny u forgot to even count that id number...only 7 number rofl :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
There are 4 letters + 17 numbers in that so called "ID":

Re34356578765az231434

Farce news. Here actual Israeli military ID:

o-DOG-TAG-570.jpg

7 numbers + name in Hebrew.

You were saying? :pop:

Su-34 takes out a bridge over the Euphrates river :guns:
First barely hits the side, second larger bomb clearly misses. Overall bridge suffered minor damages. In order to destroy such bridge u need some 5 2000 lb JDAMs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom