What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

that's not a pro-assad source.for God's sake tell me what means " in totall" in the report?
there are more than 80 million Iranians in the world. do not be hostile toward all of them.
If you knew how to read, you'd see that 120,000 pro-Assad troops have been killed. It doesn't say that is the total.

I said Assad killed a little bit under 200,000.

@Dr.Thrax
Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Overall deaths
all of the following totals include civilians, rebels and government forces:

Source Casualties Time period
United Nations 191,369 killed[4] 15 March 2011 – 30 April 2014

I said Assad killed a little bit under 200,000.
and I said you can't count to 10.

More like 2,000. Can't imagine if being more than in Ukraine where heavy weapons are used by both sides.
do not underestimate Islamist cannibals. they eat human.

@Dr.Thrax
Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Overall deaths
all of the following totals include civilians, rebels and government forces:

Source Casualties Time period
United Nations 191,369 killed[4] 15 March 2011 – 30 April 2014

and I said you can't count to 10.
The UN is incompetent.
"vary between 125,746[1][2] and 282,355.[3]"
If we use that number (282,355), then Assad has killed ~162355
Those numbers would be according to the reports of people outside of Syria.
There are the LCC (Local Coordination Committees) who document the number of deaths in each area, and the deaths per day usually vary between 40 and 130.

Between 40 and 130 per day.

boy that's not UN estimation.
UN says 191000 in total.
but I don't know what's your interpretation of " in total".
by the way, UN is not a pro-assad source.
I never said they were a pro-Assad source, and I clearly said that the 282,355 number was not the UN's number.
I just said that they are incompetent.
But obviously, you're just trying to downplay the deaths of the Syrian people, as if we are nothing but just a number. As usual, typical Iranian thinking.

I never said they were a pro-Assad source, and I clearly said that the 282,355 number was not the UN's number.
I just said that they are incompetent.
But obviously, you're just trying to downplay the deaths of the Syrian people, as if we are nothing but just a number. As usual, typical Iranian thinking.
so far as I know you were playing with numbers.
how come you don't accept my sources but expect me to accept SOHR? in this case UN is best source to be referred to.
on contrary, I wanted to show how Syrian people sacrificed their lives on the side of their government to prevent salafi monster khilafa.

in this case UN is best source to be referred to.

I wouldn't cite the UN. The UN has 0 personnel on the ground in Syria and relies on SOHR which also has 0 personnel on the ground in Syria. If there is a Syrian government official source, it would be by far the most reliable.

Last edited:
o far as I know you were playing with numbers.
how come you don't accept my sources but expect me to accept SOHR? in this case UN is best source to be referred to.
on contrary, I wanted to show how Syrian people sacrificed their lives on the side of their government to prevent salafi monster khilafa.
Just kill yourself.
Or maybe you'll eventually lose enough blood from cutting yourself for Hussein's death (even though it was the Shia's fault) that you'll die of blood loss. Hopefully.
The best source is the LCC.

I wouldn't cite the UN. The UN has 0 personnel on the ground in Syria and relies on SOHR which also has 0 personnel on the ground in Syria. If there is a Syrian government official source, it would be the most reliable.
it's not directly derived from SOHR. but at least it is impartial to some extent.

Just kill yourself.
Or maybe you'll eventually lose enough blood from cutting yourself for Hussein's death (even though it was the Shia's fault) that you'll die of blood loss. Hopefully.
The best source is the LCC.
lol.
what we see now is that sunnis ( salafis) are killing themselves from syria to pakistan and afganistan to join huris in paradise.
booom booom booom.
why not come to syria? maybe you are a potential moving bomb.

You
it's not directly derived from SOHR. but at least it is impartial to some extent.

lol.
what we see now is that sunnis ( salafis) are killing themselves from syria to pakistan and afganistan to join huris in paradise.
booom booom booom.
why not come to syria? maybe you are a potential moving bomb.
You just showed your retarded side, and said all Sunnis are Salafis.

You

what's the point of the comedy video, has nothing to do with your comment to him.

@Dr.Thrax

If you watch the vid you just posted even though the translation is fake look at your signature whilst Israel treats wounded FSA near Golan, see the irony.

Death to Israel

Last edited:
so why should I use parentheses? I wrote salafi for disambiguation and you got the opposite. lol
but you addressed all shias.
your logic:
120+200=300
() = =
and
in total is not total

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom