What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

A Syrian military source said Sunday that the Syrian army shot down an Israeli drone over Quneitra province.

The source said the UAV, Skylark 1, was taken down near al-Hadar village in Quneitra.

The unmanned aircraft is made by the Israeli Elbit electronics company, it is 200cm long, 312cm width with a flight range of 20 km.

what's the point of the comedy video, has nothing to do with your comment to him.

@Dr.Thrax

If you watch the vid you just posted even though the translation is fake look at your signature whilst Israel treats wounded FSA near Golan, see the irony.

Never use the "treat wounded" as a political thing. NEVER EVER use that. That is something used by the lowest scum of the earth to mark support. As a Doctor I am under oath to treat who ever comes to me to be treated. If my country was at war with Iran right now, I would gladly treat Iranian soldiers as if they were my own country's. This is what you do, if you have the knowledge and the skill you are not allowed to sit idly by and watch another human being suffer.

Treating wounded does NOT mean support. It just means doctors being doctors and that is it.

Never use the "treat wounded" as a political thing. NEVER EVER use that. That is something used by the lowest scum of the earth to mark support. As a Doctor I am under oath to treat who ever comes to me to be treated. If my country was at war with Iran right now, I would gladly treat Iranian soldiers as if they were my own country's. This is what you do, if you have the knowledge and the skill you are not allowed to sit idly by and watch another human being suffer.

Treating wounded does NOT mean support. It just means doctors being doctors and that is it.
right you treat the wounded, and if they are AQ you don't release them with weapons, you put them in jail... :coffee:
like you said you are going to treat an Iranian, what is your next step? release him? or wouldn't the authority arrest them?

right you treat the wounded, and if they are AQ you don't release them with weapons, you put them in jail... :coffee:
like you said you are going to treat an Iranian, what is your next step? release him? or wouldn't the authority arrest them?

Why would they arrest them? Under what basis? For being rebels in a foreign land? If they are fighting Israel directly then maybe, but they are in a civil war not a punitive one.

Why would they arrest them? Under what basis? For being rebels in a foreign land? If they are fighting Israel directly then maybe, but they are in a civil war not a punitive one.
Jubhat Alnusra are terrorists... I'm not sure if you are playing dumb now, but we all know that AQ and its allies control Golan crossings and etc... and Israel supports them... and no such thing as rebels in Syria... they are foreign terrorists...

Jubhat Alnusra are terrorists... I'm not sure if you are playing dumb now, but we all know that AQ and its allies control Golan crossings and etc... and Israel supports them... and no such thing as rebels in Syria... they are foreign terrorists...

Yeah we have heard that broken radio a thousand times. They are Syrian rebels, revolutionaries, you can scream your lies from atop the Himalayas but that is not going to make them truths, the truth is the regime is using foreigners more than the rebels can even dream of. Thousands of Iraqis, Afghans, lebanese and Iranians are fighting for Asshat in Syria, the rebels are the ones fighting foreign terrorists from ISIS from one side and Asshat from the other, if you ask me the only real Syrians are the rebels actually.

Yeah we have heard that broken radio a thousand times. They are Syrian rebels, revolutionaries, you can scream your lies from atop the Himalayas but that is not going to make them truths, the truth is the regime is using foreigners more than the rebels can even dream of. Thousands of Iraqis, Afghans, lebanese and Iranians are fighting for Asshat in Syria, the rebels are the ones fighting foreign terrorists from ISIS from one side and Asshat from the other, if you ask me the only real Syrians are the rebels actually.
yeah yeah whatever, the so called F$A terrorists are extinct, its all Jubhat Alnusra which is composed of foreigners since the beginning of the conflict, and same with I$I$...
anyways... you want to change the topic go ahead I have no time for pointless discussion with terrorists lover... now go treat Jubhat Alnusra in Israel "Doctor"

yeah yeah whatever, the so called F$A terrorists are extinct, its all Jubhat Alnusra which is composed of foreigners since the beginning of the conflict, and same with I$I$...
anyways... you want to change the topic go ahead I have no time for pointless discussion with terrorists lover... now go treat Jubhat Alnusra in Israel "Doctor"

Yep grabbed you from the hand it hurts it seems. And from the way you talk I see that you know what I am saying is the truth.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

you have noted on this thread who all are propagandists for isis/fsa/qaeda/nusra/jemah/taliban/hamas/ntc/ikhwaan/shabaab/hizb-ut-tahrir/ij... these propagandists and disinfo artists have their hands stained in the blood of 200,000+ libyans and 150,000+ syrians... these propagandists are tools in hands of cia and mi6... their ban from this forum would be in betterment of humanity.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

you have noted on this thread who all are propagandists for isis/fsa/qaeda/nusra/jemah/taliban/hamas/ntc/ikhwaan/shabaab/hizb-ut-tahrir/ij... these propagandists and disinfo artists have their hands stained in the blood of 200,000+ libyans and 150,000+ syrians... these propagandists are tools in hands of cia and mi6... their ban from this forum would be in betterment of humanity.

Please report all posts supporting the terrorist groups.. less Hamas as it had been taken off the terror list by the europeans.

Please report all posts supporting the terrorist groups.. less Hamas as it had been taken off the terror list by the europeans.

Is supporting Syrian rebels considered supporting terrorists now? So this forum is only for supporting Asshat? He is complaining that I along with @Dr.Thrax making Anti-Assad remarks. Why don't you tell me what you think, do you accept Asshat as your lord and saviour as well?

@

do not underestimate Islamist cannibals. they eat human.

But still 120k KIAs in just 3 years seems too much!!How could a professional army lose so many men in such a short time and that too in a low intensity war??

But still 120k KIAs in just 3 years seems too much!!How could a professional army lose so many men in such a short time and that too in a low intensity war??

You really believe the Syrian government BS that this is a low intensity war? Just sporadic fighting here and there? This war is fought by the hundreds of thousands from multiple sides. You have the Syrian rebels from one side, you have the foreign terrorists of the regime from the other, and the foreign terrorists of ISIS from the other side.

I don't know about you but I support the Syrian people's fight against foreign terrorists either the regime or ISIS.

I don't know about you but I support the Syrian people's fight against foreign terrorists either the regime or ISIS.

1. what is this "isis"... are they from mars... are they special humans who appeared suddenly... please do educate me.

2. why do you use the word "regime" to describe the syrian government... why is your language that of bbc and white house...

Please report all posts supporting the terrorist groups..

okay... and mosamania has understood who all and what i mean.

less Hamas as it had been taken off the terror list by the europeans.

because it was the same europeans which had installed hamas into power in gaza in 2007... after chasing out plo.

i consider hamas the palestine version of taliban... same is the case with ij ( "islamic" jihad ), another gaza group... both are puppets of the western governments and iran.

why do i never see iran government funding plo in total or plfp-gc...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom