What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

New leaks provide further evidence that OPCW suppressed & altered findings on Douma ‘chemical attack’

In a memo addressed to OPCW Director General Fernando Arias, one scientist who participated in the OPCW’s fact finding mission (FFM) wrote that there are “about 20 inspectors who have expressed concern” over how the OPCW presented its findings on the alleged Syrian chemical attack. According to the memorandum, the organization’s final report does not reflect the FFM’s findings, presented in their interim report, which is also part of the new document dump.

The new documents, released by WikiLeaks, are the latest evidence undermining the OPCW’s final report on the Syrian attack.

The memo goes on to state that the final report “does not reflect the views of all the team members that deployed to Douma.” In fact, the team on the ground in Douma was apparently excluded from drafting the final report – only one member of the fact finding mission, a paramedic, directly contributed. The final document was instead authored by a separate group that had operated from “Country X,” believed to be Turkey.

The team’s findings, outlined in their preliminary report, illustrate some of these inconsistencies. For example, the team expressed uncertainty about the origin of the cylinders which were allegedly used to release chlorine. Washington and its allies claim that the cylinders were dropped from the sky, pointing to Damascus as the culprit.

However, the original interim report said that there was no strong evidence to support this theory. In fact, a follow-up investigation into the matter concluded that it was more likely that the cylinders “were manually placed… rather than being delivered from aircraft.”

https://www.rt.com/news/475926-opcw-leaks-report-syria-chemical/

you put on rape example
Yes. You, Assad and Putin are collaborators in rape and slaughter of millions. I dont give a damn who is raping, who is holding, who is cutting to pieces and who watches around. ALl are equal scum for me.

, let me put another example.
some terrorist take hostage some civilian and snipe other people from the safety of human wall . is collateral damage in dealing with them acceptable or the security force must seat on his *** do nothing .
You mix up with Gaza where your agents are firing rockets at civilians from dense populated areas.

2967b07deaf34c6fb637eccf2ccee9dd_18.jpg

No one fired any rockets from Maarat an Numan of Khan Sheikhun which u are leveled to he ground. Simply your strategy is to exterminate everyone who does not bow to corrupt inbred dictator Assad.

Yes. You, Assad and Putin are collaborators in rape and slaughter of millions. I dont give a damn who is raping, who is holding, who is cutting to pieces and who watches around. ALl are equal scum for me.

You mix up with Gaza where your agents are firing rockets at civilians from dense populated areas.

2967b07deaf34c6fb637eccf2ccee9dd_18.jpg

No one fired any rockets from Maarat an Numan of Khan Sheikhun which u are leveled to he ground. Simply your strategy is to exterminate everyone who does not bow to corrupt inbred dictator Assad.
you deny it because after al , its your guys who are on the receiving end of the beating .you think we already forgot your ties with Al-Nusra front

you deny it because after al
I deny your sick excuses to barrel bomb millions of civilians.

, its your guys who are on the receiving end of the beating .you think we already forgot your ties with Al-Nusra front
So millions of Muslims who are barrel bombed are my guys? Thanks for confirming once again that Khomeinism noting but weird sadistic sect.

Assad-Putin-Khamenai criminal coalition started massive extermination campaign yesterday. Bodies of civilians lie in streets people buried alive.

Large town Maarat an Numan 20 km from the frontline destroyed and depopulated (after destruction and depopulation of Khan Shaikhoun, Has, Kafranbel and many other towns in previous monthes).

you deny it because after al , its your guys who are on the receiving end of the beating .you think we already forgot your ties with Al-Nusra front
Regarding these fake "human rights warriors", the common pattern in ANY war these days is that those who shout about human rights are usually either losing the war, OR/AND using it as media+ psychological propaganda warfare against their enemies. @500 is doing both in this situation.

Assad Khamenai Putin criminal coalition murdered three girls today:

Overall they killed 25 civilians. Just for fun.
Dont tell me these are those WHITE HELMETS???? you are a joker bro.

Regarding these fake "human rights warriors", the common pattern in ANY war these days is that those who shout about human rights are usually either losing the war, OR/AND using it as media+ psychological propaganda warfare against their enemies. @500 is doing both in this situation.

Dont tell me these are those WHITE HELMETS???? you are a joker bro.
Fact: Assad-Putin-Khamenai coalition are indiscriminately bombing civilians on systematic daily basis.
Fact: This is a war crime, terror and genocide.

You are apologizing their actions, thus you are a terror and genocide supporter. Part of their blood is on your hands too.

Maarat an Numan

September 2018:
EMeRWyKX0AATVQN

December 2019:
EMeRWyJWoAEVH9Y

Poor people, they trusted Erdogan, but he sold them to Putin for an icecream

xw_1706535.jpg

Back
Top Bottom