What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Nonsense. Israel spends..20 billion dollars on military while their population is 8 million.
Iran spends the same amount with a population of 85 million.
1) Iran is totalitarian dictatorship. No one knows their real spends.
2) I did not talk abut military spends but about spends on Assad and other terrorist.

Hass town leveled to the ground.

Khamenai aka Putin follow salami strategy: cut piece by piece. Level one town then move to another until nothing left standing. They slaughtered half million and kicked to streets 12 million people in order that one inbred dictator could sit on his throne.

1) Iran is totalitarian dictatorship. No one knows their real spends.
2) I did not talk abut military spends but about spends on Assad and other terrorist.

Hass town leveled to the ground.

Khamenai aka Putin follow salami strategy: cut piece by piece. Level one town then move to another until nothing left standing. They slaughtered half million and kicked to streets 12 million people in order that one inbred dictator could sit on his throne.

Your states existence is subsidised by the west, without the billions we send annually you'd fold like a lawn chair and your military would crumble. Get off your high horse.

Your states existence is subsidised by the west, without the billions we send annually you'd fold like a lawn chair and your military would crumble. Get off your high horse.
Israel won 1948 and 1967 wars without any "foreign billions". Truth hurts i know.

Tens of millions of Iranians live in terrible poverty. But Khamenaists are sending billions of $$$ to slaughter poor people of Syria.
How are you Mr. Bullshiter??

C6504436-BEC8-4D38-889C-B12C9B6A2DF0.jpeg

Iran is one of least poverty countries in the world.

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty

Recent protests in Iran were because of increase in gasoline price yet Iran provides one of the cheapest gasoline price in the world.

3DC07F2B-FDD9-4CAF-99B5-90061FD0AE75.png

Israel won 1948 and 1967 wars without any "foreign billions". Truth hurts i know.

Congratulations you held off disorganised Bedouins with little foreign assistance, any half-competent militia can do that (see Houthis). Now try maintaining your high techie-techie military without the billions in foreign aid that the west bestows upon you every year.

Congratulations you held off disorganised Bedouins with little foreign assistance, any half-competent militia can do that (see Houthis). Now try maintaining your high techie-techie military without the billions in foreign aid that the west bestows upon you every year.
U contradict urself. First u claim that Israel cant survive without foreign billions then u claim that Israeli enemies are "disorganized Bedouins" that anyone can defeat with ease.

How are you Mr. Bullshiter??

View attachment 592338

Iran is one of least poverty countries in the world.

https://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty

Recent protests in Iran were because of increase in gasoline price yet Iran provides one of the cheapest gasoline price in the world.

View attachment 592339
Minimun wage in Iran is around 120$ a month. That's very poor.

Today Assad aka Putin aka Khamenai

Bombed market in Maarat an Numan.
Bombed market in Sarakib
Bombed Idlib city.

at least 17 civilians murdered.

EKyKOAaXsAEwEyo

U contradict urself. First u claim that Israel cant survive without foreign billions then u claim that Israeli enemies are "disorganized Bedouins" that anyone can defeat with ease.

Minimun wage in Iran is around 120$ a month. That's very poor.

Bombed market in Sarakib
Bombed Idlib city.

EKyKOAaXsAEwEyo

These bombing are response to what crazy wahabis do. If they surrender and deliver their weapons war will end over a midnight.

I brought u clear numbers. I brought population drop as result of slaughter. Such a large scale slaughter happened only in 2 ME countries: Afghanistan and Syria.

You keep supporting terror, war crimes and genocide.
Migration.
You knew by your logic in 1948 Israel slaughtered half the population of Palestine.

Bombed market in Sarakib
Bombed Idlib city.

Again I must inform you that khamenei still don't have any bombing capability in Syria only some small 25kg smart bomb that were never get used against bazarrs and civilians .

Migration.
You knew by your logic in 1948 Israel slaughtered half the population of Palestine.
Actually Palestine population did not change much, they just moved from one region to another. And ot was result of panic mostly caused by false rumors. Israel had very weak air force and artillery then.

In Syria is systematic campaign for years of eradication.

Again I must inform you that khamenei still don't have any bombing capability in Syria only some small 25kg smart bomb that were never get used against bazarrs and civilians .
Here a scene from today:

Iranian Ababil drone and then helicopter drops barrel bombs.

Imagine you found 3 guys who raped and then cut to pieces little girl. Would it matter to u who was raping, who was holding and who was cutting? Khamenai-Assad-Putin are one axis force in Syria. They have different specialization (Khamenai mostly provides mercenaries, money, oil, Russia mostly provides arms, money and pilots..) but overall they are one axis and share responsibility for all crimes commited by each other.

Actually Palestine population did not change much, they just moved from one region to another. And ot was result of panic mostly caused by false rumors. Israel had very weak air force and artillery then.
In Syria they also moved from one region to another region. It happen thebother region is in neighboring countries or in many cases in neighboring continent And Palestine lost 600000 people or half its population.

Iranian Ababil drone and then helicopter drops barrel bombs.

Imagine you found 3 guys who raped and then cut to pieces little girl. Would it matter to u who was raping, who was holding and who was cutting? Khamenai-Assad-Putin are one axis force in Syria. They have different specialization (Khamenai mostly provides mercenaries, money, oil, Russia mostly provides arms, money and pilots..) but overall they are one axis and share responsibility for all crimes commited by each other.
Also ababil don't have much strike capabilities and you really don't need any reconnaissance for dropping barrel bomb . in fact it's somehow against the propose

In Syria they also moved from one region to another region. It happen thebother region is in neighboring countries or in many cases in neighboring continent And Palestine lost 600000 people or half its population.
Actually less than 250,000. As I said Israel had very weak artillery and air force then. They fled because of false rumors and calls to leave.

In 2006 Nasrallah called Israeli Arabs to leave Haifa. But this time no one listened him.

Also ababil don't have much strike capabilities and you really don't need any reconnaissance for dropping barrel bomb . in fact it's somehow against the propose
They spot people gatherings to maximize number of killed.

Actually less than 250,000. As I said Israel had very weak artillery and air force then. They fled because of false rumors and calls to leave.

In 2006 Nasrallah called Israeli Arabs to leave Haifa. But this time no one listened him.

did Atilla had artillery or air-force ? Did Genghis Khan had any of them ? honestly you really don't need them to commit Holocaust . (I'm sure you are very well aware that in Holocaust weapon of choice was not Artillery or Air-force)

the helicopter that throw them have far better equipment for spotting.

Back
Top Bottom