What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

PicsArt_02-18-06.51.51.jpg

A Syrian fighter on a T-55, probably in the city of Kensabba, after its liberation.

Yeah good old Robert Fisk. First was praising Bin Laden now Assad.
lol beat you to it, didn't I ? :partay:

but what about you ? first you praised the "Syrian" jihadis
500projihad.JPG

then you praised ISIS..
500proisis.JPG

in a shit situation like this I would loosely consider that to be praise

I should add here that I'm not a frothing-at-the-mouth Islamist who hates "jews" and the state of Israel or anything, quite the opposite in fact, not commie or Shi'ite (or any other kind of muslim) either, and that I'm fully aware that India isn't even a bit player in this mess but just as an observer, your pro 'rebel' stance boggles the mind, so what is it, moar Golan or something ? o_O

View attachment 294449

then you praised ISIS..
View attachment 294451

I should add here that I'm not a frothing-at-the-mouth Islamist who hates "jews" and the state of Israel or anything, quite the opposite in fact, not commie or Shi'ite (or any other kind of muslim) either, and that I'm fully aware that India isn't even a bit player in this mess but just as an observer, your pro 'rebel' stance boggles the mind, so what is it, moar Golan or something ? o_O
Another ISIS lover................lolzzz

View attachment 294449

then you praised ISIS..
View attachment 294451

Where is "praising" here? Just plain facts. As for ISIS I many time repeated that they are Baath scum.

When rebels captured villages I did not even use word "liberated" in order to maintain neutrality. On the other hand Assad side constantly calls ethnic cleansing of Syrian villages by Iranian/Iraqi/Afghan invaders "liberation".

Where is "praising" here? Just plain facts. As for ISIS I many time repeated that they are Baath scum.

When rebels captured villages I did not even use word "liberated" in order to maintain neutrality. On the other hand Assad side constantly calls ethnic cleansing of Syrian villages by Iranian/Iraqi/Afghan invaders "liberation".
lol, come on ! you're anything but 'neutral' in your commentary here

and what 'ethnic cleansing', where ?

people and even legit Syrian (non Saudi/Turkey sponsored islamist psycho) fighters can come back and help rebuild, short of sparking ww3, they have no chance with the Russian air campaign Groznying everything in sight anyway.

lol, come on ! you're anything but 'neutral' in your commentary here

and what 'ethnic cleansing', where ?

people and even legit Syrian (non Saudi/Turkey sponsored islamist psycho) fighters can come back and help rebuild, short of sparking ww3, they have no chance with the Russian air campaign Groznying everything in sight anyway.
North and South Aleppo villages were populated before invasion. Now they are populated by Iraqi sectarian mercenaries:

Hader before "liberation":

Hader after "liberation":

sol_hhn.jpeg

Syrians ethnically cleansed:

CbgLPFzUEAAxwHW.png

Last edited:
logo.png

Written by : Abdulrahman Al-Rashed
on : Wednesday, 17 Feb, 2016
Opinion: What Has Happened Since Hariri’s Assassination?

Eleven years have passed since Rafik Hariri was assassinated by the Assad regime. His killers have succeeded not only in depriving Lebanon of its former prime minister and one of its most important leaders, but they have also succeeded in demolishing his project to build and develop a new Lebanon.

By killing Hariri, Assad and his allies have impeded his plans to build and construct a better Lebanon. Hariri wanted to attract investors to Lebanon, transform it into a place where trustworthy international institutions thrive and where all strata of society is involved in building it rather than competing over seats in parliament and government.

Hariri even went to his adversary Hezbollah and offered to participate in the development of areas under his influence and change the situation of the Lebanese citizen who is forced to emigrate in order to earn a living. He believed that Hezbollah, the rest of the opposition and their followers would find benefits for themselves in his plans and would be a positive part of them instead of being a negative party committed to using weapons to obtain their share.

He convinced important Lebanese expats and the Saudi, Gulf, Egyptian, European, American and Russian governments of his plans and flew to Iran several times to reassure Tehran. He was welcomed by most of these figures, governments and international funds and features of his plans’ success began to show. This was until Assad killed him despite the fact that he agreed to step down from his role as prime minister and bowed to pressure by extending the former president Emile Lahoud’s term.

Hariri’s killers not only wanted to get rid of him but also get rid of his big plans so that Lebanon remains a country under their control and that is preoccupied with marginal differences. Since the day that Hariri and other patriotic political Lebanese forces were assassinated, reconstruction, dreams, and hope have stopped. This was the goal and this is the result.

However, the price of the crime is high. The killer, or killers are known; Assad and his allies who have Syrian blood on their hands today. There is no longer a need to debate their role in the crime because six years after killing Hariri and his companions, they have committed a much greater crime and have killed about half a million Syrians.

Despite Hariri’s assassination causing enormous problems for Assad, people like him do not comprehend the lessons of history and this is proved by the fact that he chose to perpetrate crimes in Syria whilst the blood of his victims in Lebanon had not yet dried. Instead of trying to appease his citizens at the beginning of 2011 and testing different solutions to accommodate their protests, he was quick to threaten them, kill them and deliberately commit mass murders.

We do not need to open Assad’s brain in order to understand it and he leaves his mark on every crime. He thought that the best way to stop Hariri’s plans and those of other moderate Lebanese leaders that did not accept his dictation was to kill all of them.

Despite the Lebanese people remembering the assassination of their visionary, moderate and patriotic leader every year, they do not realise the importance of commemorating him by reviving his project to unite all Lebanese people through positive change as opposed to sectarianism.

301.jpg

Abdulrahman Al-Rashed is the general manager of Al-Arabiya television. He is also the former editor-in-chief of Asharq Al-Awsat, and the leading Arabic weekly magazine Al-Majalla. He is also a senior columnist in the daily newspapers Al-Madina and Al-Bilad. He has a US post-graduate degree in mass communications, and has been a guest on many TV current affairs programs. He is currently based in Dubai.

i remember when rafik hariri's car blew up , it was kinda like the turkish bus last night

First of all, i was talking about combatants fighting on the Ground. There is no Fighting Group on the Ground that can challenge the Turkish Army on the battlefield.

Second, i have my sincere doubts if the Russians will lob a tactical nuke because their Conventional Missiles are strong enough to lay more damage than a tactical nuke would. Russian Strategic Rocket Forces is by far the most deadliest arm of the Russian Armed Forces. They are extremely well trained, disciplined and armed with the most lethal conventional and unconventional missiles in the world. This was the only Arm that was spared of the rust that plagued the Russian Armed Forces in the 90's. They have been training and perfecting their Art for the last 50 years, besides the US no one even comes close to their experience. NATO does not fear the Russian Army, Air Force or Navy but they do sure fear this Arm of the Russian Armed Forces. Within minutes, they can launch overwhelming conventional missile firepower on any enemy and literally render them useless. This group can render every Turkish Air and Naval Base useless because of the firepower they can bring with deadly accuracy. There's a reason why the Turks or NATO did not escalate after the shooting down of SU25 because they know what destruction this Force can bring to Turkey.

Well, I hate to say it, but it seems like I was right. According to the article in the link below, Putin warned Turkey that he will use tactical nukes if needed, this is a piece of what the article says:

"A source close to Russian President Vladimir Putin told me that the Russians have warned Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that Moscow is prepared to use tactical nuclear weapons if necessary to save their troops in the face of a Turkish-Saudi onslaught. Since Turkey is a member of NATO, any such conflict could quickly escalate into a full-scale nuclear confrontation."

Risking Nuclear War for Al Qaeda? | Consortiumnews

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom