What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

this is my favourite

I am sure it will hurt you much and others like you

by your definition Germans, Kurds, Russians whoever fights and condemns ISIS is automatically an evil Iranian Shia.
look how your beloved Wahabi went straight to heaven.
anyother link cant watch this!!!!

this is my favourite

by your definition Germans, Kurds, Russians whoever fights and condemns ISIS is automatically an evil Iranian Shia.

Obviously now is on hell because he screwed up ....
Devilish f-ckers will have party .

this is my favourite

Funny how you're called a "counter-terrorism expert" when you can't even identify the difference between the 4, arguably 5 warring factions in Syria. But hey, your lack of intelligence isn't my problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whats funny?
the goat fcker going straight to goat heaven?
or the Daesh apologists suffering the anal pain?
Since when was I a Daesh apologist? Hahaha. Seems like you can't read.

South Aleppo Bedouins ethnically cleansed by Khamenai & Putin:

Untitled.jpg

Over 120,000 people were expelled since October.

The Syrian Arab Army no longer exists. It's just a mixture of kids and foreign mercenaries from all the surrounding poor countries that go there just for the paycheck. The true backbone of the shia jihad against the Syrian people is composed of Russian and Iranian soldiers.

The Syrian Arab Army no longer exists. It's just a mixture of kids and foreign mercenaries from all the surrounding poor countries that go there just for the paycheck. The true backbone of the shia jihad against the Syrian people is composed of Russian and Iranian soldiers.

Incorrect. Look at the big cities. They are all under government control. Only Idlib and Raqqa are under rebel control. Idlib is a small city only 98,000 people. By comparison, Latakia is 383,000 people. Rebels have very small man power compared to Assad who is a puppet of Russia Iran Indo Europeans.

Incorrect. Look at the big cities. They are all under government control. Only Idlib and Raqqa are under rebel control. Idlib is a small city only 98,000 people. By comparison, Latakia is 383,000 people. Rebels have very small man power compared to Assad who is a puppet of Russia Iran Indo Europeans.

Raqqa is under ISIS control. The rebels control Idlib and half Aleppo, plus the Southern Syrian cities around Daraa, which is completely surrounded by the rebels and the it's kept in the hands of the regime just because the Russian air force prevents any offensive from taking place.
Latakia is mostly controlled by Russia and small groups of Syrian/foreign mercenaries that form a so tiny force that cannot be called an army. The only reason why these cities resist is because Assad is covered by the air force. And like you said he's a puppet so they do everything to keep him in power, but he lacks men. Not even the alawites want to join the army, they all defect because they don't have reasons to fight. The only thing to worry about is Al Nusra, but they know that the FSA/YPG/USA allies would never allow a sectarian revenge to take place. That's the reason why most of the "Syrian" forces are imported from other countries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom