What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Imam Ali brigade crush ISIS fighters

that's some terrible aim. those rats where what 300 to 400 meters away?? and they can't hit them with their AKs and PKMs :confused:

M4s with an ACOGs and 40mm grenades would of downed them so much quicker.

just seems like a whole lot of pray and spray to me :close_tema:

Latest statistics on the civil death toll in Syria. 180,879 killed by Assad. 263 killed by Russia in 2 and a half months of bombing, while only 251 killed by coalition. Shows who tries to avoid civilian casualties and who doesn't.
CUWvgRXWcAADQaR.jpg

Jürgen Todenhöfer
Oh you mean the same guy that supports the the topic killer in the infographic above? Nice to know you don't have any objectivity.

Meanwhile, rebels just took 2 towns from ISIS:

Latest statistics on the civil death toll in Syria. 180,879 killed by Assad. 263 killed by Russia in 2 and a half months of bombing, while only 251 killed by coalition. Shows who tries to avoid civilian casualties and who doesn't.
CUWvgRXWcAADQaR.jpg

This estimate is way too low. Some 10,000 including thousands of Urainian soldiers were killed in Donbas over a couple of months of no ceasefire, and that was a MUCH smaller conflict compared to the one in Syria. In Syria I think at least half a million to a million killed so far.

This estimate is way too low. Some 10,000 including thousands of Urainian soldiers were killed in Donbas over a couple of months of no ceasefire, and that was a MUCH smaller conflict compared to the one in Syria. In Syria I think at least half a million to a million killed so far.
Confirmed deaths only.

Why you are putting "treated" in brackets? We provide medical help to everyone who is asking. Assadist soldiers did not ask our help, they have own hospitals which are not barrel bombed, but if they asked we would help.

You whine too much.

You are giving aid to terrorists and will be punished for it.

Simple.

Last edited:
German Journalist who visited ISIS and came back to tell the tale says that ISIS is buying weapons from free Syrian army which is being supported by Saudis and the west. he said that ISIS claimed that Saudis knowingly and willingly support the ISIS
Jürgen Todenhöfer, has made some sickening revelations about the unholy alliance of ISIS with some Arab monarchies

Inside Isis: The first Western journalist ever to be given access to the 'Islamic State' has just returned – and this is what he discovered | Middle East | News | The Independent

nothing new here. we got some monkeys here who say they would prefer ISIS against their sectarian rivals.
I pray that French and Russian bombs fall on them too where ever they are posting their comments in support of ISIS..

ISIS is known to be using chemicals against syrian army
why not use pesticides against these wahabi virus?

Thanks for the link. It would be great to read his upcoming book. It's always interesting to read about the inside of ISIS. It's, of course, obvious that ISIS is supported by KSA. The only reason they don't do it directly is because ISIS has received negative media attention in the west. However, if there is a group identical to it, but with a different name, and unknown, do you think KSA wouldn't be happy to support it? Wouldn't certain people in this very forum love to support them?

If Sunnis were united like Kurds, their situation would be million times better now. And its problem not Iraqi and Syrian but Sunni countries who did nothing to help them in early stages of the revolt.
When our sect comes into question, we were always a bit disorganized. Cant agree on anything. If we were united as you say, you could have been posting your Syria support with some other flags right now.
In this world of 21st century, I don't think organization and unity matters for a war affected country, with the superior technology comparatively smaller Israel is much stronger nation to enforce their agenda on other regional countries that same could not be said about Lebanon. I don't think sunni country enforce their religion as a state religion, so Indeed their is no sunni by country exist... Its just wrong assumption.

Oh you mean the same guy that supports the the topic killer in the infographic above? Nice to know you don't have any objectivity.

Meanwhile, rebels just took 2 towns from ISIS:
this is my favourite

I am sure it will hurt you much and others like you

by your definition Germans, Kurds, Russians whoever fights and condemns ISIS is automatically an evil Iranian Shia.
look how your beloved Wahabi went straight to heaven.

this is my favourite

I am sure it will hurt you much and others like you

by your definition Germans, Kurds, Russians whoever fights and condemns ISIS is automatically an evil Iranian Shia.
look how your beloved Wahabi went straight to heaven.
LOL, that's hilarious :rofl::omghaha::rofl::omghaha::sarcastic:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom