What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

like I said about 1.2KM to 2.25KM seems like the sweet spot for firing a TOW.

it's a pretty accurate systems that drops off when the target is moving like 30KMH or more.

True. But Dragunov snipers are devastating at 400 meters range. Energy of 7.62 by 54 mm at that range is still over 2000 J if I'm not mistaken. That makes Dragunov snipers deadly to ATGM firers.

Last edited:
Breaking: Rebels claim to have shot down Russian helicopter. If my memory serves me well, this must be the 86th Russian helicopter shot down by rebels in past few days. Big blow to Russia indeed. Rebels stronkkk.

At least they're not claiming to fight Israel while being allied with Russia, a country which is sharing intelligence with Israel, giving Israel green light to target Iran & Hezbollah, and gets Israeli help in developing their planes and helicopters. Just saying :)

At least they're not claiming to fight Israel while being allied with Russia, a country which is sharing intelligence with Israel, giving Israel green light to target Iran & Hezbollah, and gets Israeli help in developing their planes and helicopters. Just saying :)
I SMELL AN IRANIAN HERE ::

Alliance ground forces stormed Kafr Nabodah again today

Totally destroyed but failed to take. They use WW2 Soviet tactics. Problem is that while Soviets had 2 times more manpower than Germans, in Syria the ratio is opposite.

Another senior Hezzie killed today:

CRJa1U6WUAAazv1.jpg

Mahdi Hassan Obaid "Abu Ridah"

Last edited:
Problem is that while Soviets had 2 times more manpower than Germans, in Syria the ratio is opposite"

On the contrary. Insurgent controlled places have very little population compared to Alliance controlled places.

Insurgents fight hard. But that's not going to save them from artillery and aerial bombing. Technology always wins.

On the contrary. Insurgent controlled places have very little population compared to Alliance controlled places.
Ur "Alliance" are Alawites - 12% of the population, supaboy.

Insurgents are not afraid to die. But that's not going to save them from artillery and aerial bombing. Technology always wins.
WW2 style attacks is not technology.

Syrian Army is very fucked these days .

After 4 fucking years they still use the same failed strategy . Are they insane or what ?

using tanks as a cover is not effective as terrorists have hundreds of TOW missiles .

Take a look at all the cities, towns, villages controlled by Alliance. That's 80% of Syria's population right there. How many people does Kafr Nabudah have? How many people does Hama have? How many people does Douma have? How many people does Damascus have? We are talking about more than 10 to 1 numbers advantage to Alliance.

Take a look at all the cities, towns, villages controlled by Alliance. That's 80% of Syria's population right there.
Thats notal nonsense. For example, the most populous Syrian province by far is Aleppo - nearly 5 million population and rebels control most of it.

Secondly as I said its Alawis who fight for Assad. Look at Syrian towns and u will see swarms of young men walking in streets, no one is recruiting them because they will shoot their Alawi commanders if u give them weapons.

Thats notal nonsense. For example, the most populous Syrian province by far is Aleppo - nearly 5 million population and rebels control most of it.

Secondly as I said its Alawis who fight for Assad. Look at Syrian towns and u will see swarms of young men walking in streets, no one is recruiting them because they will shoot their Alawi commanders if u give them weapons.

Aleppo today is very sparsely populated. Damascus has 8 million people compared to 1.7 million before 2011. Take a look at insurgent places. All empty. Insurgents cannot build a single infrastructure. Insurgents have no technology. Most people from Idlib province moved to Alliance places.

So , USA officially sent 50,000 Kilograms weapons and ammunition for that 7 or 8 moderate rebel that they trained !?

they ruined both Iraq and Afghanistan for " fighting with Islamist Jihadi " and now , they are arming them .... no wonder why we are calling them " Great Satan " ....

Anyway, population is not a big factor in modern warfare. 10% whites ruled South Africa for centuries because they had technology. Without technology, what are you gonna do when artillery falls on your head all day all night? Doesn't matter what your population is, you WILL be killed if you don't have technology.

Last edited:
Alliance spokesman claims progress being made against insurgents

Alliance offensive in Latakia province. Destroyed insurgent crude homemade mortar at 0:59. A couple of insurgent dead bodies at 2:17. Viewer discretion is advised.

Alliance captured Mansoura in Ghab plain.

Alliance captured Kafr Tunah and Jabal 'Antar in north east Aleppo province.

Alliance captured Skaikka in Idlib province.

Alliance captured Free Zone and Juvenile Detention Center in Aleppo province.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom