What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

If they form a united military will be a game changer without too much relying on US support .

I think already 100,000 Soldiers are working under GCC military command.

United States would assist its allies and would be more comfortable to rotate less troops aboard and divert those funds in acquiring more technologies.

Guys as in plural.....show me who else other than alienoz supports ISIS among Turks ?
yeah i didn't see much criticizing Erdogan anyway
and by the way Alienoz is not the only Turk by far in this forum
as in France they say "soutenir par le silence" : some people directly show sympathy and some , just because they don't want to show direct support, are just avoiding any critics and mostly say good about its choices
whatever you already spent time to show your idioty in the forum and your anti iranian hatred. get a life.

yeah i didn't see much criticizing Erdogan anyway
Why should criticize Erdoğan in this thread...you can look into Turkish Political thread in Turkish section if you are honest.
and by the way Alienoz is not the only Turk by far in this forum
Thanks for pointing out it for me...i was unaware.....:o:
as in France they say "soutenir par le silence" : some people directly show sympathy and some , just because they don't want to show direct support, are just avoiding any critics and mostly say good about its choices
Whatever they say...if you falsely accuse people about the things they haven't done. It makes you a liar and slanderer.

whatever you already spent time to show your idioty in the forum and your anti iranian hatred. get a life.
I can say the same for you.

I can say the same for you.
you are anti Iranian. i am anti Erdogan . there is a difference. bu only more than 50 IQ can understand it.
i didn't spend my energy to say cheat about Turks people or civilization. lot of people complained of your behavior in the Iranian threads . bye.

Last edited:
you are anti Iranian. i am anti Erdogan .
I have good Iranian friends...i'm against regime and mullah boys like you and your friends..

About the rest of your post.....first learn to construct sentences and study some vocabulary.

I have good Iranian friends...i'm against regime and mullah boys like you and your friends..

About the rest of your post.....first learn to construct sentences and study some vocabulary.
too bad for you i am not a fan of regime or Khamenei.
but i guess it is convenient for you . fact is on Iranian threads it was not about regime but Iranians complained of your hatred behavior and your obsession. bye.

Hussein has actually been one of the more outspoken opponents against the regime. Its well documented by his posts in this forum.

But accusing every Iranian you disagree with of being a "mullah fanboy" is like a knee-jerk reflex for you people, its pathetic.
Stop being such a Erdoganistani , and expand your fucking vocabulary beyond Arrrr Arrrr mullah mullah Arrrr Arrrr

too bad for you i am not a fan of regime or Khamenei.
but i guess it is convenient for you . fact is on Iranian threads it was not about regime but Iranians complained of your hatred behavior and your obsession. bye.
Iranians complain because i throw their lies and slanders into their faces...they complaint to mods several times. And mods didn't agreed with them...so, they mass ignored me as they can't keep up me.

I advice you to do the same...since you can offer no discussion other than lies and slanders.....

You have been already exposed. :lol: Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1565

Hussein has actually been one of the more outspoken opponents against the regime. Its well documented by his posts in this forum.

But accusing every Iranian you disagree with of being a "mullah fanboy" is like a knee-jerk reflex for you people, its pathetic.
Stop being such a Erdoganistani , and expand your fucking vocabulary beyond Arrrr Arrrr mullah mullah Arrrr Arrrr
He might be against mullah-regime, i don't know but he has the same mentality of the mullah boys...lies and slander.

Back
Top Bottom