What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

why you quote something that is not related to me ???
strange attitude
To make more obvious for you.

go on with your hatred spread on the forum...
i don't care what you think about me, especially since few days you showed you were a pro Erdogan fanatic
like most of your bros in the forum
tc

@IR-TR

Mate, you followed the Turkish politics thread for a while know.....so, you should immediately understand that this man is a liar and slandering me.....infact at least %51 of the Iranian users are liars....i will show their lies to you, time to time .

Yes I see. I believe what I see, and I indeed see your posts in the TR-politics forum. So I won't be fooled by slanderers. :tup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you have the traits of an Erdoganistani. No one likes a flip flopper. lol
Tell, that to your brother @rmi5 :lol: :rofl:

To make more obvious for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell, that to your brother @rmi5 :lol: :rofl:

@rmi5 is not here to defend himself. And I know, he would rather respond to you, because he thinks you're vile. You have an issue with him, take it up with him.
I have no beef in whatever is going on there.

Actually whats comical is that you were all sucking his dick 3 months ago, but flip flopped into hating his guts. Just because he doesnt follow your Erdoganistani agenda. lolz

Actually whats comical is that you were all sucking his dick 3 months ago, but flip flopped into hating his guts. Just because he doesnt follow your Erdoganistani agenda. lolz
You probably dont even know what happened so better leave it at that.

Actually, @ResurgentIran is as far as i remember one of the few Iranians who didnt turn to rmi like ''bros forever'' after rmi's trolling of Iranians, so kudos for that though. :)
@rmi5 is not here to defend himself. And I know, he would rather respond to you, because he thinks you're vile. You have an issue, take it up with him.

Xenon, really bro ??? :rofl:

To ResurgentIran...the thing with dicks is your expertise, i won't go in there....He was pro-Turkish...then he turned on Turks....insulted Turkey and Turks. Actually he did the same thing with you...actually the difference is he did the same thing to you...said everything against Iran, Iranians, Persians..and so on....but everyone of you greeted him back with open arms... that kind of flip-flop action is something that you will never see in the Turkish section. :D

And i was very surprised. Like I previously thought that we share some common culture....how, wrong was i. :lol:
Your honor and dignity concept is.....:bad:

To ResurgentIran...the thing with dicks is your expertise, i won't go in there....He was pro-Turkish...then he turned on Turks....insulted Turkey and Turks. Actually he did the same thing with you...actually the difference is he did the same thing to you...said everything against Iran, Iranians, Persians..and so on....but everyone of you greeted him back with open arms... that kind of flip-flop action is something that you will never see in the Turkish section. :D

And i was very surprised. Like I previously thought that we share some common culture....how, wrong was i. :lol:
Your honor and dignity concept is.....:bad:

Dude, I feel sorry for your wife. :disagree:

Yes, but I was not the one who mentioned it in the first place.

No, he knows....he knows it very well....he is just another two-faced Iranian member....nothing surprising for me. :)

Mate, we out of 107 Turkish members had only one two-faced member and he was @El-Turco, because of it Turkish members stopped talking with him and everyone turned his back on him....ultimately he left the forum in shame and stopped posting...

But looking these guys...the amount of liars, slanderers, two faced persons....I would say "Wow...what a community" :lol:

Dude, I feel sorry for your wife. :disagree:
Mate, better ignore me like the rest of your friends....you will never ever can keep up with me. :)

Well, what can i say, didnt expect such a reply.

Rmi is not in postion to reply because he prefered to escape the sutiation (though i still believe he already un-ignored us secretly, like his another friend in Chill Thread today)
What we write here isnt something we havent told in his face anyway.

Yes, but I was not the one who mentioned it in the first place.
Well then you probably also dont know who ''sucked'' whom after he had beef with whole Iranian section, basically the same as today just ''sucking'' Iranians again.

No, he knows....he knows it very well....he is just another two-faced Iranian member....nothing surprising for me. :)

Mate, we out of 107 Turkish members we had only one two-faced member and he was @El-Turco, because of it Turkish members stopped talking with him and everyone turned his back on him....ultimately he left the forum in shame and stopped posting...

But looking these guys...the amount of liars, slanderers, two faced persons....I would say "Wow...what a community" :lol:

Mate, better ignore me like the rest of your friends....you will never ever can keep up with me. :)

Off course I cant keep up with you. Over 10.000 posts in this forum, beating your chest like a braindead monkey.
I am assuming you have a job?
So between your job and being on the internet so much, how much of your time do you spend with family? I wonder if you just have the wrong priorities in life?

Stop the keyboard warrioring and chest-beating and be with your newly wedded wife. Instead of being on a fucking internet forum 24/7. What kind of asshole are you? lol

@rmi5 is not here to defend himself. And I know, he would rather respond to you, because he thinks you're vile. You have an issue with him, take it up with him.
I have no beef in whatever is going on there.

If you remember, we decided not to respond to these multiple account trolls until they become civilized, which I guess it won't happen.
It's a long time that I have ignored them, and they are deeply burning inside, and want to drag me to some discussion with them, but I avoid it, since they are just some typical stupid Erdoganists, and I don't even consider their lord, erdogan, as a human being(he is a potato at maximum), let alone those little puppies.
As I said before, after one of these ball-less baboons started to realize that their government checks and have strong control on the internet and international forums, he chickened out and became an Erdogan *** kisser over a night.
I did not even want to waste 30 seconds of my time to write this, but I hope you don't even read their posts again, and don't mention me about their garbages anymore. ;)
Thanks

Off course I cant keep up with you. Over 10.000 posts in this forum, beating your chest like a braindead monkey.
I am assuming you have a job?
So between your job and being on the internet so much, how much of your time do you spend with family? I wonder if you just have the wrong priorities in life?

Stop the keyboard warrioring and chest-beating and be with your newly wedded wife. Instead of being on a fucking internet forum 24/7. What kind of asshole are you? lol
Lol, you have a point...i don't think i can be this much active when i get married in September.

And don't worry, we spent at least 1 with her on facetime....not to mention all the messages through out the day...and meet in weekends... ;)

@ResurgentIran , rmi5 all lies to you because he knows that you are not checking Turkish section. :lol: Especially the Turkish political section.... You all being deceived in an unbelievable level. :lol:

And don't worry, we spent at least 1 with her on facetime....not to mention all the messages through out the day...and meet in weekends... ;)

Wtf?
Are you having an internet relationship with the woman you are marrying?
Only see her on weekends?!!?!! LOL what is going on...

Back
Top Bottom