What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

ISIS and Erdogan? Confused, arent you?

Oh, I think you are the one who's confused. Pretty convincing evidence that that psycho Erdogan is aiding many terrorist groups (or freedom loving muslims if you will), including Daesh. Besides, even if not, why are you cheering Daesh winning against ANYBODY?

Oh, I think you are the one who's confused. Pretty convincing evidence that that psycho Erdogan is aiding many terrorist groups (or freedom loving muslims if you will), including Daesh. Besides, even if not, why are you cheering Daesh winning against ANYBODY?

I prefer Sunni Arabs over Zardosht Kurds and Persians.

I prefer Sunni Arabs over Zardosht Kurds and Persians.

Good for your sectarian dreams. Remember it was secular people who built Turkey into what it is today. Turks are NOT a sectarian people. Otherwise you can GTFO and live in Riyadh.

Some of besieged Assad thugs in Jisr al Shoughur Hospital surrendered to rebels.

Good for your sectarian dreams. Remember it was secular people who built Turkey into what it is today. Turks are NOT a sectarian people. Otherwise you can GTFO and live in Riyadh.

Yeah whatever. Dont wanna enter useless discussion.

What did I tell you people a few years ago, ignore the part about Iraq. US troops in Iraq is expected. But focus on Syria here, he is saying 'eventually' in Syria. Meaning when Syrian opposition assumes control over all of Syria.

Graham: ‘More American Soldiers Will Die In Iraq, Eventually In Syria’ « CBS DC

Asked about stumbling from fellow Republicans Sen. Marco Rubio and former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida on Iraq, Graham said that knowing what we know now his answer of going into Iraq would be, “probably not, but that’s yesterday’s thinking.” Graham, however, added that “I’m afraid that more American soldiers will die in Iraq, eventually in Syria, to protect our homeland.”

What did I tell you people a few years ago, ignore the part about Iraq. US troops in Iraq is expected. But focus on Syria here, he is saying 'eventually' in Syria. Meaning when Syrian opposition assumes control over all of Syria.

Graham: ‘More American Soldiers Will Die In Iraq, Eventually In Syria’ « CBS DC

Asked about stumbling from fellow Republicans Sen. Marco Rubio and former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida on Iraq, Graham said that knowing what we know now his answer of going into Iraq would be, “probably not, but that’s yesterday’s thinking.” Graham, however, added that “I’m afraid that more American soldiers will die in Iraq, eventually in Syria, to protect our homeland.”

Russia made a military parade on May 9th, with full force with leaders and soldiers coming all over the world, China, India, Cuba etc...

USA is on the retreat, US strategy collapsed in eastern Ukraine. With ISIS advancing, it is most certain that US will abandon its investments in Iraq and leave without looking back.

Russia made a military parade on May 9th, with full force with leaders and soldiers coming all over the world, China, India, Cuba etc...

USA is on the retreat, US strategy collapsed in eastern Ukraine. With ISIS advancing, it is most certain that US will abandon its investments in Iraq and leave without looking back.

US is making no retreat, just playing the game smartly. They can project lots of force in ME if they find it needed. Although right now they see no need to. Not sure how Russia is related to this, Russia will not intervene in post-Assad Syria unless it deems it a threat. A lot of it has to do with Republicans getting into office.

Guys are you really brain damaged? Graham is the biggest war hawk in history, and fear monger. He said Iran would have nukes a decade ago. He said Saddam would kill the whole world. You two people need to start reading.

As for Alienoz, you're probably even more wrong. Abandon Iraq? Abandon Kurdistan? The US invested over a trillion dollars in treasure in that place. That will NEVER go back. Ukraine was just the US trying to fck with Russia, test them, see what happens. At least keep them busy using Ukrainian cannon fodder, and to keep the Europeans from becoming too close to Russia. Nothing more. What 'strategy' in Ukraine. Keep a low level conflict going with cannon fodder to grab some headlines every now and then. You really need to read deeper.

US is making no retreat, just playing the game smartly. They can project lots of force in ME if they find it needed. Although right now they see no need to. Not sure how Russia is related to this, Russia will not intervene in post-Assad Syria unless it deems it a threat. A lot of it has to do with Republicans getting into office.

USA has no spare troops nor equipments to reenter Iraq. Rise of Russia and China prevent USA to enter unnecessary, dangerous adventures. Therefore US uses Iranian mercenaries and Kurdish terrorists against Sunni Arab population.

USA has no spare troops nor equipments to reenter Iraq. Rise of Russia and China prevent USA to enter unnecessary, dangerous adventures. Therefore US uses Iranian mercenaries and Kurdish terrorists against Sunni Arab population.

I agree with you but I believe people are underestimating US influence in region. Just because there is so called 'Asia pivot', doesn't reduce it's ability to project force/influence in ME by much if not at all. We all are making assumption because US hasn't declared war on ME nation for the past 12 years. As you said it doesn't need to but it can if it wanted. Russia/China won't do anything about it. US still is major player in ME.

ahah what a joke
and then with your logic why your country is member of NATO?

Guys are you really brain damaged? Graham is the biggest war hawk in history, and fear monger. He said Iran would have nukes a decade ago. He said Saddam would kill the whole world. You two people need to start reading.

As for Alienoz, you're probably even more wrong. Abandon Iraq? Abandon Kurdistan? The US invested over a trillion dollars in treasure in that place. That will NEVER go back. Ukraine was just the US trying to fck with Russia, test them, see what happens. At least keep them busy using Ukrainian cannon fodder, and to keep the Europeans from becoming too close to Russia. Nothing more. What 'strategy' in Ukraine. Keep a low level conflict going with cannon fodder to grab some headlines every now and then. You really need to read deeper.

I know he is a clown, I'm not basing my thoughts of his statements. But there is a sense amongst American intelligence community that post-Assad Syria is something they don't want.

I agree with you but I believe people are underestimating US influence in region. Just because there is so called 'Asia pivot', doesn't reduce it's ability to project force/influence in ME by much if not at all. We all are making assumption because US hasn't declared war on ME nation for the past 12 years. As you said it doesn't need to but it can if it wanted. Russia/China won't do anything about it. US still is major player in ME.

USA knew it is going to lose in ME. But in order to provide security to Israel, US had to sacrifice itself and create chaos creating a Sunni-Shiite war and create Kurdistan to keep Kurds dying instead of Jews.

Now USA is exhausted. In the big picture, there are rumors that China has now 30.000 tons of gold. That would be a game changer.

USA knew it is going to lose in ME. But in order to provide security to Israel, US had to sacrifice itself and create chaos creating a Sunni-Shiite war and create Kurdistan to keep Kurds dying instead of Jews.

Now USA is exhausted. In the big picture, there are rumors that China has now 30.000 tons of gold. That would be a game changer.

I'm not knowledgeable on the whole China/US affair, economic competition, disputes in seas whole thing. But, I can tell you there was no threat to Israel prior to Arab spring, so I reject that notion that US created the events. Though they definitely sought to take advantage of it, we saw that in their support for Kurds, coup against Morsi and working with Iran in Iraq. Israel will never be under any threat until Iranian regime collapses. And if the Levant area destablizes further to Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt.

I know he is a clown, I'm not basing my thoughts of his statements. But there is a sense amongst American intelligence community that post-Assad Syria is something they don't want.

Yes duh. But think about it. Will they send soldiers to save the coastal areas? Or just bomb the sh!t out of whoever comes close to it, while pressuring the GCC and Turkey to stop aiding ANY militant group, and pressure Assad aside. The US population didn't even allow the US to bomb Syria after the chemical thing. So they'll pressure all sides to hold (sunni areas for sunnis, secular for secular) and then transition into a political agreement. The entirety of Syria will NOT be allowed to go one way or another.

My my, gold is a game changer? Not really.

Listen up here, the US is making the middle east into smaller countries, indeed to help Israel. Kurdistan will be their second biggest ally after Israel. The rest is spot on, the US can't afford any more ground wars. But this is their plan. You know the map. Perhaps not all of it will be realized, but a large part, especially in the levant and arab regions, yes.

Back
Top Bottom