What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yes duh. But think about it. Will they send soldiers to save the coastal areas? Or just bomb the sh!t out of whoever comes close to it, while pressuring the GCC and Turkey to stop aiding ANY militant group, and pressure Assad aside. The US population didn't even allow the US to bomb Syria after the chemical thing. So they'll pressure all sides to hold (sunni areas for sunnis, secular for secular) and then transition into a political agreement. The entirety of Syria will NOT be allowed to go one way or another.

Republicans campaign off security, for 2016 presidential race, their agenda will revolve around national security.Syria in 2016, if rebels make bigger gains by then, would be great scapegoat for them. Do I believe they will launch war there? I don't know, too early to tell and depends on what occurs elsewhere in region. The region is unpredictable and we see changes occur in short periods of time.

I'm not knowledgeable on the whole China/US affair, economic competition, disputes in seas whole thing. But, I can tell you there was no threat to Israel prior to Arab spring, so I reject that notion that US created the events. Though they definitely sought to take advantage of it, we saw that in their support for Kurds, coup against Morsi and working with Iran in Iraq. Israel will never be under any threat until Iranian regime collapses. And if the Levant area destablizes further to Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt.

Do you mean Israel IS or is NOT threatened by Iran? Don't understand that. What you imply seems to differ from what you type. Or am I reading it wrong?

Republicans campaign off security, for 2016 presidential race, their agenda will revolve around national security.Syria in 2016, if rebels make bigger gains by then, would be great scapegoat for them. Do I believe they will launch war there? I don't know, too early to tell and depends on what occurs elsewhere in region. The region is unpredictable and we see changes occur in short periods of time.

Dude, why launch a war? They WANT Assad weakened. They want a small secular state next to Israel. They won't allow the entire Syrian territory to fall to the militants. Why war? Bombings are enough and stopping the aid flow.

PS: I think Hillary will be put into the White House. Think about it, she's just as, if not MORE to the right than most republicans on foreign policy. And she actually has experience there. Those Republiclowns are indeed, clowns. Just listen to them. Jeb Bush? Marco Rubio that border jumping midget?

You like ISIS don't you? Erdoganci, figures.

It's not a black and white thing. This is how we see it. .

Bad and harmful organizations ranked from 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst, So if a ranked 2 organization fought a ranked 3 one, we will cheer for the latter, even though both are pretty bad:

0- ASSad Army.
1- Hezbollat.
2- Alhashd Alshabi (TPM) Shiite militia.
3- ASSad mercenaries (Afghans, Hazaras, etc..)
4- Quds Iranian militia.
5- revolutionary guard.
6- Houthis in Yemen.
7- Iranian Army.
8- Amal movement.
9- Bahrainian branch of hezbollat.
10- ISIS

Bad and harmful organizations ranked from 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst, So if a ranked 2 organization fought a ranked 3 one, we will cheer for the latter, even though both are pretty bad:

0- ASSad Army.
1- Hezbollat.
4- Quds Iranian militia.
5- revolutionary guard.
6- Houthis in Yemen.
7- Iranian Army.
8- Amal movement.
10- ISIS

Who is we? And we already knew you are a wahabbi who has a 2 feet long beard and isn't allowed to even LOOK at women before he marries, but we're talking about the normal world here, of people living in 2015. Not 621 AD. So go back and write calligraphs please.

Who is we? And we already knew you are a wahabbi who has a 2 feet long beard and isn't allowed to even LOOK at women before he marries, but we're talking about the normal world here, of people living in 2015. Not 621 AD. So go back and write calligraphs please.
No.

And by we, I mean every Arab and Sunni across the world except: Some Algerians, some Egyptians, Shiites, Shiite sympathizers.

No.

And by we, I mean every Arab and Sunni across the world except: Some Algerians, some Egyptians, Shiites, Shiite sympathizers.

Of course you do. Great. Must be that 'Ummah' in your head. Speaking for over 1 billion people, wow. Spokesman of them all.

CFTvRgXUkAEhTWX.jpg

Clashes around Palmyra Prison area. IS keeps advancing in the city.

T3 pumping station which lies in the east of Palmyra, has fallen to IS yesterday.

0- ASSad Army.
1- Hezbollat.
4- Quds Iranian militia.
5- revolutionary guard.
6- Houthis in Yemen.
7- Iranian Army.
8- Amal movement.
10- ISIS

I think this post should be bookmarked to show what a maniac azzo is. He supports a group that has been accused of eating livers, slavery, mass executions of minorities, destruction of historical sites, and many other atrocities that make Al Qaeda look like Mother Teresa.

But they are Sunni, so they are okay in his book.

What a disgrace. Sometimes when people wonder, how the hell do groups like ISIS pop up, I wish I could point them to people like azzo. I've seen secular Arabs being convinced that groups like ISIS are western projects because they can't even imagine that any Muslim would support someone like ISIS, but we see them all the time in forums like this.

Be ashamed of yourselves that your blind hatred to a different sect causes you to sow the seeds of destruction for a region where our children will tomorrow grow up in, and they will eat from the fruits of your shameful mindset.

Please refrain from lecturing .
We know how the offsprings of Abdullah bin Saba deceive the Muslim masses .
If u like i can quote u some of the great rulings from some of the biggest shia scholars regarding what the shia attitude must be towards Muslims.

I don't know who Abdullah bin Saba is, nor do I care what Sunni scholars or Shia scholars say.

I CARE WHAT THE EVERYDAY PERSON THINKS or how easily they are being manipulated by these fucking scholars!!

I CARE THAT ARABS LIVING IN THE WEST, like azzo, are so influenced by these garbages that he supports scum like Daesh over nine other organizations out of a list of 10, who seemed to have only one thing in common - their religious sect.

I CARE THAT if westernized Arabs like him think like that, imagine what the Sunni villager or the young uneducated person thinks.

I CARE THAT it is because of such mentality that while the west is spending money on R&D, we are too busy strapping bombs on our chest to blow up a bus full of religious pilgrims or destroying a 3000 year monument.

If u really had cared , u would not be supporting ASSAD.
Case closed

U don't care , u just pretend to care .
azzo prefers ISIS over the rest because the rest are more then Scum compared to ISIS.

I don't give a shit about any particular leader. I care about geopolitical realities. I have no patience for statements like "oh he is so bad, anything else is better" or "it can't get worse than this" because crap. It can get worse and it gets worse and we see it over and over and over again.

That's why our region is in such a turmoil. Because people don't see to think, "okay, so if this happens, what are the consequences?". It's always "NO NO NO LET THIS HAPPEN AND WE WILL WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS LATER ON!!!!"

There could have been dozens of solutions to improving Syria's situation. Arming, financing, and giving political support to the opposition was & is not one of them.

@azzo is correct when he says that all ten are terrorists, but those 9 are worse than ISIS. Because their oppression of Sunni Muslims have created ISIS, they are the father of ISIS. Without them there would be no ISIS today.

I think this post should be bookmarked to show what a maniac azzo is. He supports a group that has been accused of eating livers, slavery, mass executions of minorities, destruction of historical sites, and many other atrocities that make Al Qaeda look like Mother Teresa.

But they are Sunni, so they are okay in his book.

What a disgrace. Sometimes when people wonder, how the hell do groups like ISIS pop up, I wish I could point them to people like azzo. I've seen secular Arabs being convinced that groups like ISIS are western projects because they can't even imagine that any Muslim would support someone like ISIS, but we see them all the time in forums like this.

Be ashamed of yourselves that your blind hatred to a different sect causes you to sow the seeds of destruction for a region where our children will tomorrow grow up in, and they will eat from the fruits of your shameful mindset.

Useless post, since I did say that ALL of them are pretty BAD.

So based on my previous post, I'm ready to bet that most Sunnis will "cheer" (Not to be confused with real and tangible support) for ISIS in a fight against ASSad army or PME (with the best outcome being the elimination of both parties).

And about what this section:

can't even imagine that any Muslim would support someone like ISIS

I can say the same thing about people who support ASSad and Shiite militia, who use drills to drill holes into the heads of civilians.

@azzo is correct when he says that all ten are terrorists, but those 9 are worse than ISIS. Because their oppression of Sunni Muslims have created ISIS, they are the father of ISIS. Without them there would be no ISIS today.

Exactly.

ISIS is just a reaction to the actions of Maliki's army and his stooges massacring Sunnis post 2003.

Still, this doesn't excuse ISIS' actions, but as I said, some bad guys take precedent, if only based on the NUMBERS of victims.

I CARE THAT ARABS LIVING IN THE WEST, like azzo, are so influenced by these garbages that he supports scum like Daesh over nine other organizations out of a list of 10, who seemed to have only one thing in common - their religious sect.

This is funny, so you're telling me that you are supporting the Houthis for the blackness of their eyes? and not because of their religious sect?

I can say the same thing about people who support ASSad and Shiite militia, who use drills to drill holes into the heads of civilians.
Iran can be blamed to support Assad. KSA can be blamed for supporting extremists who kill as many civilians , and considering what you see here with pro Erdogan guys congratulating the advance of IS, it shows how sick minded some people became in the region.
some people here blame USA because they bomb some leaders of IS .. and showing so much they are sad this IS is suffering casualties . we have our own generation of nazis like in the region and your country is a major reason of this.
so stop to blame Iran only and look at the cheat your country made.

Iran can be blamed to support Assad. KSA can be blamed for supporting extremists who kill as many civilians .

However, Iran was the first involved in Syria. Saudi and the Gulf followed.

Iran is the biggest problem in the M.E by far.

Back
Top Bottom