What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I'm sure you're so informed about Syria @B@KH, because you speak with such confidence about the conflict.
Last time I checked, rebels don't arrest people for no reason, don't rape, don't bomb indiscriminately, don't use sarin or chlorine, don't execute without reason, etc. but the Assad regime does this. Yet somehow, rebels are crazier?

Remember when I said ~20,000 shiites work to keep Assad in power? Well, I was wrong. It's 83,000:
CEg4r9TWYAAMXFK.jpg:large

Thanks for the joke bro, we needed a refresh in this thread.
Give me an example then.

Rebel homemade 200mm mortar:
Ahrar al Sham | Hits achieved on Assad forces gatherings in the Assad Academy in Aleppo with a 200mm mortar:

Rebel manpower and weapons in Aleppo, according to Fateh Haleb (counterpart to Jaysh al Fateh):
CEfiy9bWAAAJske.jpg:large

"Unlimited ammo, 20,000+ Small arms, 1,600+ medium arms (LMGs/GPMGs), 170+ Heavy arms, 70+ armored cars, 60+ tanks."

Give me an example then.

Are you seriously asking me to show you proof of barbarism of rebels in Syria? To prove to you that they have killed innocent civilians? After thousands of pages of discussions on this forum? There is something called Google, you can use it. I'm not here to show proof of rebel crimes 4 years into the war.

A drop in the ocean:

Syrian rebels accused of crimes against humanity | World news | The Guardian

UN accuses Syrian rebels of crimes against humanity | News | DW.DE | 05.03.2014

New report says Syrian rebels committed war crimes

Syria: Executions, Hostage Taking by Rebels | Human Rights Watch

Syria rebels executed civilians, says Human Rights Watch - BBC News

Remember when I said ~20,000 shiites work to keep Assad in power? Well, I was wrong. It's 83,000:
CEg4r9TWYAAMXFK.jpg:large

This rubbish is only good for Al-Arabiya and AlSharq-Al-Awsat. Keep posting random pics with random numbers.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hezbollah operation in Qalamun:

Map of their advances:

11127723_363126010559924_8406996261916261856_n.jpg

Are you seriously asking me to show you proof of barbarism of rebels in Syria? To prove to you that they have killed innocent civilians? After thousands of pages of discussions on this forum? There is something called Google, you can use it. I'm not here to show proof of rebel crimes 4 years into the war.

A drop in the ocean:

Syrian rebels accused of crimes against humanity | World news | The Guardian

UN accuses Syrian rebels of crimes against humanity | News | DW.DE | 05.03.2014

New report says Syrian rebels committed war crimes

Syria: Executions, Hostage Taking by Rebels | Human Rights Watch

Syria rebels executed civilians, says Human Rights Watch - BBC News

This rubbish is only good for Al-Arabiya and AlSharq-Al-Awsat. Keep posting random pics with random numbers.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hezbollah operation in Qalamun:

Map of their advances:

11127723_363126010559924_8406996261916261856_n.jpg
Barbarism? Iranians talking about barbarism? Hilarious.
1st article - Massacre committed by AQ, condemned by all high ranking officials in most rebel factions.
2nd article - that was ISIS/AQ, not rebels. Ahrar al Sham doesn't operate torture centers, but does operate detention centers for SAA.
3rd article - same thing as the 1st.
4th article - same thing as 1st and 3rd.
5th article, same thing as 1st, 4th, and 5th.
Good try at trolling, clearly didn't work. I didn't support what happened in Latakia, nor did most rebel leaders, and obviously don't support ISIS's actions.
Not random pics, actually has decent information on there. And actual calculations. I thought you Iranians said you're good at math.
Advances? LOL. Map is biased. Especially when it portrays ISIS and AQ as allied in Qalamoun, which is false, since ISIS essentially pulled out after getting their asses handed to them by FSA and IF. And it doesn't even show other rebel factions, FSA/IF.
Try harder.

Well, to kill a rebel, on average a barrel bomb has to kill 89 civilians first. I hope you feel comfy in your seat, asshole.
As I said, kill yourself before another gangrape. Maybe you'll re-incarnate into to the ape you are.
your "rebels" will be wiped out sooner or later, 89 or 8900 makes no difference.. once they're wiped out the world will be a much better place.

Maybe you'll re-incarnate into to the ape you are.
showing your real face of extremist quite easily

and it is quite funny you are saying a number of troops of 20 000 probably found on your internet source
then you change it to 83 000 from the same internet
it makes you an expert on the field .. of saying bullshit

showing your real face of extremist quite easily

and it is quite funny you are saying a number of troops of 20 000 probably found on your internet source
then you change it to 83 000 from the same internet
it makes you an expert on the field .. of saying bullshit
So because I insulted him for his barbarism I'm somehow an extremist? He called for the killing of civilians.
20,000 reported upon by Sarabiany, an independent guy working alone. This 83,000 figure was recent, and it reflects reality much more since you basically can't find a soldier working for Assad without Labayki ya Zaynab on their forehead.

Syria Might Be Hiding Chemical Weapons From International Inspectors | VICE News

Last edited:
I'm sure you're so informed about Syria @B@KH, because you speak with such confidence about the conflict.
Last time I checked, rebels don't arrest people for no reason, don't rape, don't bomb indiscriminately, don't use sarin or chlorine, don't execute without reason, etc. but the Assad regime does this. Yet somehow, rebels are crazier?

I have no concern what they do to each other. Let them Suck each other with full force. My point of discussion was some other and I blame the opposition for all mess in Syria. The Syrian opposition dance on the tunes of the foreigners and this is Foul. They destroyed their own country and now all countries are IN Syria. Syria is finished as one Nation or one country. Soon All will have their own Share of Syrian Pie and atleast 5 regions. Bashar alone is not responsible.

I like how these posters keep talking about how rebels are so awesome, but when you post evidence about their criminal acts, they keep saying, "No, they are not rebels, they are ISIS! No, they are Al Qaeda! No, they are terrorists not the real rebels!". Always excuses.

Be man enough and at least own up to who you support. Be honest, be proud, and be frank, and say you support ISIS & Al Qaeda & all the others against Syrian government, instead of being slimy and dishonest and fake.

I like how these posters keep talking about how rebels are so awesome, but when you post evidence about their criminal acts, they keep saying, "No, they are not rebels, they are ISIS! No, they are Al Qaeda! No, they are terrorists not the real rebels!". Always excuses.

Be man enough and at least own up to who you support. Be honest, be proud, and be frank, and say you support ISIS & Al Qaeda & all the others against Syrian government, instead of being slimy and dishonest and fake.

we are not like you that proud in killing innocent man

we know the different between good or bad act

your group of supporters seem blindly support without caring on civilian much

you just simply lump sum all the rebel groups as an 1 foreigner group that should be crush no matter what

we are not like you that proud in killing innocent man

we know the different between good or bad act

your group of supporters seem blindly support without caring on civilian much

you just simply lump sum all the rebel groups as an 1 foreigner group that should be crush no matter what

So, tell me, which are the rebel groups you support?

Iran was willing to support actual work to reform Syria if needed, but what did the regional countries do? They poured money, weapons, and logistics to "rebel groups" to force Assad out, like short sighted idiots. What would have happened if they had succeeded? Would Syria have become a beacon of democracy, or AS EVERY SIMILAR INCIDENT IN HISTORY PROVES, that ones you destabilize a country using massive amounts of weapons & foreign fighters to create an unnatural revolution, the aftermath becomes worse?

Where would be then? You'd be probably talking about how the new government is not the real opposition, how it was hijacked by people pretending to be muslims, how it's the fault of America, or Israel, or maybe you'd find a way to blame ISIS on Iran, and you wouldn't give care if 10 years down the line, another country was completely ruined and the ISIS disease jumps to Iraq, pushes towards Iran and so on.

This is what Iran was saying in 2011,
"“The government should answer to the demands of its people, be it Syria, Yemen or other countries,” Mr. Salehi was quoted by the ISNA news agency as saying. “The people of these nations have legitimate demands, and the governments should answer these demands as soon as possible.”

Mr. Salehi cautioned,
“A vacuum in the Syrian regime would have an unpredictable impact on the region and its neighbors.”"

Back
Top Bottom