What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Marwan Mughniyeh (cousin of the swine Imad Mughniyeh) of Hezbollah returns to Lebanon in a body bag

CEiCTVOWIAEaS_f.jpg
CEiCTVSWoAEB4op.jpg

It seems someone isn't happy that Al-Qaeda's arse is being kicked.
Save face from what exactly? There isn't a single battle in Syria that Hezbollah has fought alone and lost. The fact that terrorists desperately claimed they have captured/ killed tens and hundreds of Hezbollah members in every battle only to be proved to be rubbish later shows that Hezbollah is a dagger on their sides.
This is exactly the problem with u bunch u assume a little too much, and hardly get to use ur brain. That is if u had any left.
Hiziz have lost many a battles and u know it too, just by saying stuff don't make things othrwise. Now I can go on and on, but then what can I tell a cheerleader of a terrorist outfit who would rather guard the dead and kill the living just because some tire headed jerk told him so.

And I don't care for the nu seas, as I said Mr slow brain so read carefully and I quote
Only if nausea had an iota of sense and would dissacociate themselves from AQ.

40 Assad forces killed in the Latakian mountains

Syrian Rebels destroyed Assad regime building where troops were stationed in Arbin killing 15 soldiers

Rebels took control of Zamaniyah & Deir Salman villages in Eastern Ghouta, 7km north of Damascus International Airport. Several regime forces/Hezb killed/taken prisoner.

Last but not least, War criminal pilot Amar Mufid Tali from Tartous who used to drop CW & barrel bombs on civilians was killed in Ghouta

CElKkc5WMAAUamY.jpg

Syrian Rebels destroyed Assad regime building where troops were stationed in Arbin killing 15 soldiers

Rebels took control of Zamaniyah & Deir Salman villages in Eastern Ghouta, 7km north of Damascus International Airport. Several regime forces/Hezb killed/taken prisoner.

Last but not least, War criminal pilot Amar Mufid Tali from Tartous who used to drop CW & barrel bombs on civilians was killed in Ghouta

View attachment 219888
Good ridense may he rot in hell, a dead hero to the zombies. Beat your self in mourning boys.

View attachment 219888

a good SAA is a dead one, unfortunately

can you be called hero when your job is dropping barrel bomb indiscriminately in civilian town ( too be more specific, sunni civilian town)?

you are just high in saying indiscriminately which is wrong.

I am not fan of Syrian regime but I know the opponents of Syrian regime too are the most unreasonable and most crazy people on planet earth. They will suck blood of each other even if they topple the regime. They all will Rot in hell. Hell is their ultimate destination. They already turned their country into hell.

Last edited:
after slaughtering their own civilian, you expect their relative to forgive their government so easily???
If the West and their servants in the region did not create and train terrorists to fight in Syria nothing bad would happen to Syria. It is war of West terrorists vs Syrian army.

Last edited:
If the West and their servants in the region did not create and train terrorists to fight in Syria nothing bad would happen to Syria. It is war of West terrorists vs Syrian army.

nothing bad happen to saa, only civilian suffer

you are just high in saying indiscriminately which is wrong.

I am not fan of Syrian regime but I know the opponents of Syrian regime too are the most unreasonable and most crazy people on planet earth. They will suck blood of each other even if they topple the regime. They all will Rot in hell. Hell is their ultimate destination. They already turned their country into hell.

fsa & their allies are the most crazy people on planet earth, bashar army not?

are you crazy? or pretend to be crazy? opss........sorry, how dare me as people without "vision" talk like that

nothing bad happen to saa, only civilian suffer

fsa & their allies are the most crazy people on planet earth, bashar army not?

are you crazy? or pretend to be crazy? opss........sorry, how dare me as people without "vision" talk like that

you yourself are not clear or else thought that with wahabi and Nato help FSA will become the King of SYRIA . This is Huge craziness. :rofl:

when Bashar was ready to hold elections, it is only the Nato allies they ask for Minus Bashar solution. again Craziness. :rofl:

Bashar is Syrian and he has a bigger following. IF the Nato allies claim that Bashar has no support then they should have allowed a democratic way to prove their claim.

It is only bullying of the FSA+allies the war goes on and they destroyed their country.

Minus Bashar Solution is just a Craziness.

War itself is the proof of craziness of the Bashar opponents.

The divided nation and sucking blood of each other is another proof of craziness.

How many proof you need more.

Now the carzy Syrians opponents have only one chance and that is NATO invasion.

Last edited:
you yourself are not clear or else thought that with wahabi and Nato help FSA will become the King of SYRIA . This is Huge craziness. :rofl:

when Bashar was ready to hold elections, it is only the Nato allies they ask for Minus Bashar solution. again Craziness. :rofl:

Bashar is Syrian and he has a bigger following. IF the Nato allies claim that Bashar has no support then they should have allowed a democratic way to prove their claim.

It is only bullying of the FSA+allies the war goes on and they destroyed their country.

Minus Bashar Solution is just a Craziness.

War itself is the proof of craziness of the Bashar opponents.

The divided nation and sucking blood of each other is another proof of craziness.

How many proof you need more.

how naive are you to think bashar & his gang less crazy than em (rebel)

if you think your laugh icon makes you look clever, carry on

how naive are you to think bashar & his gang less crazy than em (rebel)

if you think your laugh icon makes you look clever, carry on

you have only one chance that is NATO. but Syria will be divided in this case in minimum 5 countries.

Back
Top Bottom